DONALD TRUMP BEHEADED BY ILLEGAL MEXICAN ISLAMIST TERRORISTS

DONALD TRUMP BEHEADED BY ILLEGAL MEXICAN ISLAMIST TERRORISTS.
Empty head found in front of Trump Tower

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I5alm4gn1N0
youtube.com/watch?v=-YIFw-qSHVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice almost trips.

Is this for real, can I begin celebrating?

Don't you think it would be all over the internet by now if it were true. Second time I've seen this in this week

>celebrating the death of a human

typical liberal "kindness and understanding"

The bible tells us to KILL
) Capital Punishment Crimes:

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

>thinking this is real

Hardcore mode. Find something from New Testament instead. Which is what most present day Christians tend to follow anyways.

Lol Cred Forums happy birthday. Looks funny on dead trump tho

>oh ebil religion look at me im so cool

fuck off I'm not even religious and this is cancer

It doesn't even match up, you fucking nigger

>MEXICAN
>ISLAMIST
>TERRORIST

I've heard of Mexican Terrorists and Islamist Terrorists...but I don't think I've ever heard of a Mexican Islamist Terrorist...

Close enough faggot

You have now, faget

The whole point of Jesus was to free the faithful from the laws set out in the old testament. Christians should know and respect the old testament but the rules in it are only for kikes. Islam follows the same logic with regard to the new testament.

Fuck religion though.

SJW fantasy, go home, autist.

>Using a forum/image board for gauging the beliefs of an entire political ideology
Typical conservative "intelligence"

I always thought that it's funny that 90% of the time it's the "tolerant, friendly" leftist liberals that are fantasizing about assassinating / beheading / shooting / beating up the republican politicians, while I rarely see the evil religious fanatic gun-toting neonazi far-right side making dozens of fan fiction about killing Hillary.

>The whole point of Jesus

Drunken Peasants?

I hear fanatic right wingers talk about wanting to shoot Hillary and Sanders every day at work. Get out more.

Fuck off.

>that comment meant nothing, its impossible to hold us to any kind of responsibility what so ever.

please, I hate politics but at least the right stick with their guns

>fan fiction about killing Hillary.
That's what the 'second amendment' people are told to do by Donny.>while I rarely see the evil religious fanatic gun-toting neonazi far-right side making dozens of fan fiction about killing Hillary.

I've heard the same thing with left-wingers about trump.

I never said you didn't.

>Wanting "Responsibility" to be taken by all liberals for a mean comment on Cred Forums
Do you need a safe space?

great, we're in agreement then, that left-wingers aren't angels just as much as right-wingers aren't devils.

Most of the "why don't we kill" threads on Cred Forums are about Trump, at least.

Idk man. I'm from TX. I feel like I would have heard of such a monster by now. Like it would have been our personal Godzirra or something.

It looks more like Trump though.

Your worldview is so cemented into your brain, I bet you even believe that lie.

> The whole point of Jesus was to free the faithful from the laws set out in the old testament.
Nope. Not a jot nor a tittle of it.

Yes, because there's millions of left and right wingers. The only difference is that the left typically sides, ideologically, with current scientific consensus while the right just hates taxes

>wanting "responsibility to be taken by all conversatives for a mean comment on Cred Forums
see Please, both of you people are shit. you're just more morally condescending and pretentious than the other one. Don't you realize where the fuck you are posting?

I'd like to see a box on the ballot for "Kill both the leading Republican and Democratic candidates and hold a new election."

Cheejay

>Don't you realize where you're posting
I do, you clearly don't, since it's getting so under your skin.

hi. illuminati asshole here.

jesus isnt real, never was.

jesus is an astrological allegory for the sun.

fuck off and die all of you.

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

I actually talk to people in the real world about politics, instead of just browse Cred Forums. Sorry that my experience is different than yours. It's almost like anecdotal evidence is a horrible basis for facts. Who knew?

I HUNGER

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I5alm4gn1N0

you're a fucking idiot lol

You mean an unhealthy belief on the efficacy of wind and solar and a complete disregard and even anger with nuclear as a viable alternative to fossil fuels? oh also this idiotic war against GMO while not knowing how almost all of our meals are genetically modified for our benefit and we have done this for hundreds of years.

the left is as anti-science as the right is.

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn’t a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father’s house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21

aren't you the one letting another person's post get under your skin

>Mexican
>Islamist
pick one

>ILLEGAL MEXICAN ISLAMIST TERRORISTS.

Fucking kek

what in the fucked up it says they will perish for their sins not for you to murder them dipshit

That's nothing compared to the atrocities committed by Trump at the last debate.
youtube.com/watch?v=-YIFw-qSHVM

>What does typically mean, good sir?
Anti-GMO, anti-vaccine, and anti-nuclear are views represented by both sides. Anti-GMO may be slightly more left wing.
However, if you think climate change denial, cutting education spending, and misunderstanding the female anatomy is on par with rejecting nuclear and GMOs, then I guess that's your belief, but you're still wrong.
Also, GMOs are in literally every food in existence right now.

>what in the fucked up it says they will perish for their sins not for you to murder them dipshit
A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9

I purposely seek out the Trump threads so that I can piss people off. In general, when you confront a Trumpster in person, they typically shout over you and have no real argument. Online, at least the farce of an argument can appear. Thank you for taking interest in my hobbies.

>MEXICAN
>ISLAMIC

Choose one

>>MEXICAN>ISLAMICChoose one
Islamist Mexican

anti-nuclear was never a right-wing position, all their talk about letting the market choose what is best led them to believe that nuclear is the best alternative to fossil fuels than solar and wind since nuclear produces energy more cheaply and its waste is containable.

cutting educational spending? all i've heard from the republicans was their decision to support voucher programs for public schools, Seeing how much money was flushed towards education and it having resulted with detrimental effect shows that the problem isn't with funding but with how its implemented. The republicans are just borrowing this system from the norway/sweden, who's educational system also uses a voucher program.

misunderstanding the female anatomy? what? if that was about their push for anti-abortion laws, well, its more so that they think that an unborn child should have a right to life rather than a misunderstanding of the female anatomy. and another conservative position on that topic is through the constitution, because abortions shouldn't be a public fianced institution, Tax-payer money shouldn't be going to fund abortions. and a federal legislation about the implementation or restrictions regarding abortion should be left to the state legislative bodies to decide.

I have yet to see a major republican figure or group to reject GMOs. Its usually the mass of leftists who try to get it banned. Heck there was massive protest by greenpeace against golden rice which could potentially save millions of women from vitamin a deficiency

Couldn't they also be doing that you, what if they know that through their mere existence, that they can trigger someone like you. Aren't you just being played by them at this point.

The Leviticus also says to not eat bacon, or pork, or chicken, and that distorting y9urself, is changing the image of God, and people go to help for it. That means getting piercings, tatoos, gauges, writing in your hand with a marker, etc

Old jew law.
KYS

So i live in a democratic state, and all i hear from the liberals is about how stupid trump and his supporters are, trash on his hair, talk about how he should be dead, and how hes racist. Thats it. know what I hear from conservatives? They talk the actual fucking problems, like economy, illegal immigration, shit like that. I feel like at this point if you can talk about is one person, you're fucking retarded.