Hotwife/GF or Slutwife/GF thread

Hotwife/GF or Slutwife/GF thread.

Here's mine with a few people, she sends me the pics. Good whore.

our bull, my gf, and me under them in the chastity cage...

i love sucking her toes after sex, i dunno why, even more than sucking her cum dripping pussy. something about sucking my gf's sweaty barefeet due to being sweaty from sexy with our bull turns me on even more than licking her pussy from being used by our bull(he's an awesome guy btw, him and i talk a ton about baseball when he's not in "bull mode")

And that's the lot until more people start sharing.

...Wow.

chastity cages are amazing for training a submissive.

my gf and i are trying to walk the tight rope though. (im currently locked in a pink birdlocked mini atm)

she wants me to be able to cum from her fucking me with her strap on while i have my toes painted and wearing panties, but she also still wants me to be able to go man-mode and get hard and fuck her deep and hard while pinning her down and making her feel submissive so she's not completely emasculating me.

she kinda regrets forcing me to get circumcised since the circumcision was completely her decision and definitely has an effect of making me feel "forever submissive" to her since i relate the pain of the cutting and the reduced pleasure from fucking, though the increased pleasure from being fucked(by her strap on) to her....

she admits she may have made me go to far with the circumcision....(she told me it was ok to stop wearing pink panties and to go back to my black boxer briefs)

Gf 23

She looks stunning!
She certainly takes a good load...
Are you in the UK?

Yeah, UK.

Gotta say, having a girl turn into a whore for you is pretty hot as long as you have another girl all to yourself

I honestly don't find any other woman more attractive than my girlfriend.. Is that weird anons?

Enjoy your AIDS.

No, it s actually a great thing to have

I remember some of those pictures, wasnt that the bitch with the dog paw tattoo that had bestiality fantasies?

Is it weird you're a faggot cuck who likes women instead of horse cocks and nigger assholes? Yup.

hmm Im posting this in a different th aswell, it actually has my interest as of why. We are together for 4 years now and I still look at her the way I have always looked at her, but with even more understanding and love for her, And yes holy shit she has an amazing body

lmao why so mad

She enjoyed swallowing a mouthful of his spunk. Oh, he fucked her after, too, and bust a load in her pussy. Good times.

that's just sadistically manipulating the mentally feeble

this is my gf but not my cock :(

that bitch should rather brush her teeth than swallow sperm

Good times, friend.

Gf

This isn't even something she sent me it's one she posted on fb, shoul I be wooried about her posting stuff like this?

this is my gfs tits covered in a load,not my load tho

you can always take comfort in what looks like that he has a small penis

Seems like she doesn't acknowledge you. Worry you should

The wife!

with whom?

Well, she clearly likes teasing or maybe she's looking for side dick

After 3 kids!

Warming her up

Me!

is she offering her cunt to her bull?

Yea that's the cheating type right there.

My gfs stretched pussy

Always!

And you're still underage

These threads make my stomach hurt.
Good for you guys I guess, but just the thought of this shit makes my dick hurt.

I wish! Probably old enough to be your dad....then again....I just might be

Really? Heres another straight from Fb she posts this kinda stuff a lot

Before and after her first big dick

Yea she's a worthless whore.

Lmao I hope you have a huge dick and lots of money

lol theres some guy on omegle showing off his gfs nudes with the tag "bi" and "hotwife". I saw lots of pics but forget to screencap