My ex wont leave me alone, send him gore. Illpost his social media soon

my ex wont leave me alone, send him gore. Illpost his social media soon

Other urls found in this thread:

ask-the-celts.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got you, tits or gtfo first. If man show yer anoose

We do require titays prior to doing the deed.

Pay the piper. Tits with a time stamp or Get the fuck out.
Earn your personal Army

just to be clear OP we have an excess of quality matierals that you have requested. just gotta tits or gtfo first

Uh, no. I thought you guys just kinda liked fucking with people.

Wont let me post his facebook or tumblr.

Pro Killa here ,Give me his adress and i kill him.

We do. But you made the mistake of giving your gender.

So tits first, or you get nothing

Uh, no. Bye Felicia

Nypa slut

We do, but we like tits too.

You think you're better then us cunt? That we should just do what you say because???? ITS CALLED THE EMANCIPATION PROCLEMATION YOU SHIT WHORE

His facebook is johnny rouse.

I never said it was dude, im just asking a favor. Just because i dont wanna post my tits doesnt mean i won't do something non sexual as a favor.

>johnny rouse

Do you even know how many faggots has this name, post a goddam pic.

This has to be bait even a woman couldn't be this autistic

Did someone say bait?

Get the fuck out, I no longer want to see your tits

I still want, tho.

"..send him gore..."
You stated his gender, you're acting like a spineless, entitles child, so you're obviously a white girl.
Tits or get the fuck out.
Don't make me go to the Deep Web and give Anonymous a screen cap of your Caucasian fuckery

Post your tits all you want. No one here cares about you or your tits. There's an entire internet of tits a click away. Unless yours are magnificent or hilariously malformed, most people won't even stop scrolling to read your whining. We don't care about your petty vengeances nor should you expect favors from internet strangers.

Entertain us, or go away, newfag.

Not your personal army you cocksucking gutter slut

Found him.

Tits or gtfo

What's his social media acc I'll hack, get his ip and send him pizza.

OP confirmed kill. Deep throat thread?

I'll have peace on those terms.

backtrace his ass

This

You're an autistic child with no reading comprehension and should leave

If it would let me post a link i'd just give you the profile .

>white knight; engaged

You are not entitled so tits or GTFO

Out a space in the link you fucking dumbass clam ditch

It's like you think showing your tits will be any different than the millions of other tit flash pics on the internet.

All you need is a timestamp for proof.

And dem titties.

Or you can just buy a gun and shoot him in the head.

So you're saying I'm now one of the Cred Forumstards. Neat. I'm screen cappin yo sheet and appliling for Mod stats. Wohs yur Moot now, Fag?

I'm not white knighting this dumb bitch you just need to learn how to read. She wasn't even denying his gender you autismo

Shut up, Johnny

>knighting intensifying

I, Stannis the Mannis, th Grammar King, demand tits.

Post them or be destroyed.

FAG

This lads is pure female entitlement. she thinks she can swan in, pay no attention to the rules and expect a personal army. Fucking bitches man.

Problem is there is invariably some white knight faggot that caters to them eventually.

The one true King.

That was someone else. I'm the illiterate one. Dumbass.

You heard the Mannis, show the bewbs in the name of the king.

I concur

Uhh, heres his tumblr? ask-the-celts.tumblr.com

Topkek

What is Harambe and his lover about to do to that poor white lady?

Just sent him a message letting him know what you are doing. I will post OP's identity, if the Tumblrfag ex gives it.

Top kek this is what happens when you don't show tits

Thats kind of the good part, he's kind of really obsessed with me, he's entirely a submissive person, if he even believes ypu, hell say that he deserves it.

Rape her, burn her and them eat her flesh.

You know, savages.

Killing him still an option, you know.

Id rather not get arrested.

Haven't you done enough to him? Cunt.

Grow some balls faggot

Still haven't seen your tits. Howz this. Various asshole here dig up more shit on your "ex" and we include him in various mayhem?
Actually, fuck y'all, imma do that anyway. then I'm gunna fuck him because it's not gay if you make his ex watch and he's crying and the police are screaming through the door about shit.

Pretend he is trying to rape you, it's easy.
Do some savage sex with him annnnnnd its gone.

I dont want him arrested, just for him to get the message to leave me alone.

I'm impressed.
Women like that don't grow on trees.
No it takes a lot of missed ballet recitals to make a woman like that.

I'm not arresting anyone. Tits and timestamp. The fuck is your problem?

I say let's try to get the ex arrested. It's her fault anyways.

Ops ex here, and all i have to say is wgat the actual hell?

Cant't you just kill him ?, c'mon this guy looks like a moronic beta, no one will miss him, perhaps you gain a presidential medal.

Tits or gtfo

Finally. post the bitches info. the rule for hoes in Cred Forums is tits/timestamp, but she still hasn't delivered. So you can buy my loyalty, or rent it, i guess. Unless she's ugly, then yer both dipshits.

We need proof of identity

>Completely submissive
>Won't leave you alone.

Make up your mind ya bloody cunt.

Demand OPs address
Demand OPs pictures
Demand OPs tits

Shoot An ask to my tumblr.

Ill answer with 'get in the fucking robot shinji."

How fucking hard is it? You come to Cred Forums expecting anything other than to be mocked with absolutely no intention of appeasing our base desire to see naked girl flesh with a timestamp for legitimacy

Saggy banana orangutan tits are fine. Flat, barely-there tits are fine. All we ask is a timestamp to prove they're yours.

Failure to comply will net you exactly this:
TITS OR GTFO (which stands for Get The Fuck Out, since you don't seem to understand how this works)

And now we wait.

No one's sent me an ask.

Go away.

lol stupid slut

You gotta pay the troll toll.

Shes sixteen.

And?

proof?

you work fast.

dead thread

Really i was just into her for the conversation, i still am but she blocked me from everything.

Confound your lousy toll, troll

i said that because i thought you doxx'd her. but i see you are the ex she speaks of. so whats happening? you been stalking her? how old are you?

Im 18 but i had no interest in fucking her, like ever, physically she is not my type.

Anyway, ive done some bad things to her which i heavily regret, and im not ready to let go just yet, is that so wrong?

bad things like what? i cant judge you unless you tell me what you did

Dont try and hijack my thread.

Well, i gave out her tumblr here a while back,mwhenni was in a suicidal stupor.

But now i just feel numb, and am trying to get her back thrhough more sensible means.

Just give up on it a bitch like that isnt worth trying, im sure you can find someone better

if shes resorted to asking Cred Forums to get rid of you for her, i dont think she wants you back m8. best to just call it a day before things get messy. theres nothing less attractive to a woman than a clingy guy who wont let her go, so youre not going to get her back this way in a million years.

I have other ideas to get her, i think she left? Idk. Anyway she's the only person i wanna be with, she gets me. And she's interesting.

Im still here, and how the hell do you plan on getting me back?

So will anyother girl I know that feeling man, just let her go shes not special in any way. You can go ahead and keep trying but shes already left you long ago and she isnt coming back no matter what.

Cant say.

She's very special to me.

i have a feeling this is a samefag and im being duped here, but if not, GIVE UP BRO. all youre going to do is torture yourself and lose your dignity in the process. youll be hurting her and stressing her out too by pestering her like this. if you truly care about her, and yourself, youll let her go. in a few months time you will have forgotten she exists and probably be infatuated with some other gash. i guarantee it. but you must let go now for this to happen.

Dude, i never forget an ex, i still love every girl i ever dated. But this is beyond that, my universe centers around her. Im numb, i cant feel anything , except the need to talk to her.

if i were her i would be quite worried, because it sounds like she isnt going to get rid of you for a while.

Then kys

All i can do is send anons to her tumblr, or make throwaway accounts, . shes practically gotten rid of me already, but i really need her around.

If i die i cant be with her.

KEK nice bait, almost didnt see it.

?? Whatever, believe what you want.either she, or one of her friends started thisnthread. And now i have to deal with shit dont want to deal with.

Looking back on it its so obvious weak bait

Yeah, i want people to send begore because im an insane autist, great logic there , right?

Send me gore* sorry, my eyes are blurry.

No you just want attention cause your a faggot

I dont care, i want my ex back, ill stop posting. Just be polite to her please.

Wow ok totally omg oh noes lets get your waifus back right away im sure she will get back with you if you send her a pic of your raging 2 inch dick.