Since im bored most the time and dont have a life, i have been whatching the series "Mr. Robot"...

Since im bored most the time and dont have a life, i have been whatching the series "Mr. Robot". i found it really interesting and im intrigued to learn more about "hacking". Not the really big things, but small and harmless little hacks just to have something to learn and do in my spare time. If anyone would like to share some knowledge about the subject and maybe have some programs etc. it would be much appreciated.

Sorry if my English is a bit broke, not my native language

Other urls found in this thread:

overthewire.org/wargames/bandit/
youtu.be/m1lhGqNCZlA?t=37m1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a long boring and dangerous path just become a web developer and tell everyone you're a hacker

there is not a easy way or something?

no you fucking idiot

i bet youre 15

Yes, there are easy ways to "hack" , since hacking is not one thing. Hacking , or security breaching to be precise, can be performed with a vast variety of ways. All are illigal , so i prompt you to google "electronic crime" and take some ideas.

To become something, first you have to know what this something is, and the easy way is to see what it does. This will open the doors for a short and boring journey. See you in jail fam. Everyone makes mistakes, every one.

thanks man

>can't separate movies from reality
>is autistic

I too have been watching this show and it too led me to pursue learning how to hack. I can tell you from what I've taught myself so far that it is a long road and involves full time commitment if you want to reach the level that Eliot is at in the show.

It's honestly not even worth all the trouble to learn.
But the first step is disabling all the tracking and security things on your computer. Apple doesn't let you do this and linux doesn't have anything stopping you. Which means only if your on windows do you need this step but you must go to
C:\windows\system32
And delet everything in this folder.

lulwut

I actually study internet security, moron. What part of "you will get caught" did you not understand?

How many "hackers" do you think are out there, that are capable to breach any database at will? Here is a tip: None.

Join BlackHat
just google blackhat say can I be Haxer plz Boss ?
it is the code they will let you right in.

The danger you take in my opinion doesn't pay off unless you wanna try to steal someone Facebook account but that's not hacking that's called social engineering, but if you're thinking big and you wanna hack a big company, credit cards a communications it company or even bitcoins wallets and you're unexperienced you will get caught so easily and you will go to jail, no proxy will protect you they'd sell you out as soon as they get in trouble because of you and being behind 100 proxys in a virtual machine under a virtual machine under another virtual machine connected through tor wouldn't work unless you hace a supercomputer with 10gb/s internet connection

I bet you go to some faggot community college school or you would be hacking like a real man in the army or navy.
FAG

Learn C first then some networking thats step 1.

that should take you a good few months if ur active. chances are u will quit after 10min.

this is why ur Not a hacker and never will be.

roommate keeps telling me to watch this show, he says its one of most accurate as far as computer security etc. unlike NCIS

why would you card if you know about social engineering...carding not even worth it imo.

Elliot is portrayed as a genius and in the serie he says he started when he was 10-11 years old in the serie hes 28 so it took 17 years for him to get in his level imagine how long would it take to you an average person

He could get a credit card, use magnetic ah never mind he could just start cloning credit cards is that hacking ?
Iv`e known people who travel other countries doing that shit they invited me over but I was probably next time, would be skimming people in fucking europe by now.
Life Regrets

its pretty good. if u can get past the fact that its a total wripoff of Fight Club.

>chances are u will quit after 10min.

keked

would u believe me if i said i've never seen fight club lol. should i watch that too?

YES

I concur, it does rip of fight club pretty hard, but they also mock themselves for it, playing the Pixie's "where is my mind" at the end. And despite ripping off the idea, I like the way they told the story

> suggesting the army has anyone capable of hacking
> suggesting the navyfags can reach a keyboard over their guts

Go with Marines or Air Force. The former can do anything with nothing due to decades and decades of underfunding, and the latter is filled to the fucking brim with nerds.

overthewire.org/wargames/bandit/

yes Fight Club is one of the best movies EVER made 11/10 movie. Watch that NOW!

>muh army
>muh electronic warfare

Yeah, because "hacker" means especially trained engineer that has a whole array of tools to steal electromagnetic waves , with the help of a trillion's worth organization.

What a freak...

Hacking is about learning how a system works, so that you can find weaknesses in it, and exploit them.

Learn how to program first

I love the show, I have no idea how accurately it depicts hacking/hackers, but they relate certain computer programming to things in the real world in a really interesting way, like daemons and certain motivations in your brain, always running the background as you are totally unaware.

elliots level is not realistic.

Maybe around a hundred thousand, i think?

also wripoffs Kubrick's cinematography a lot as well.

Meh, the book was better

>Muh CyberWarfare
No but honestly now that you two faggots mention it, I don`t think the U.S has done a cyber attack of any sort that is known of.
just the NSA shit they could just make a program that pops a faggot that writes something instead of hiring all those faggots reading texts of guys fucking ponies, or cucks.

sounds neat i'll check it out. considering the amazing computer hacker that i am

Good taste op. This show is fucking great.

Download Kali Linux and mess around with it a bit. That's actually the os Elliot uses in the show too. There's a lot of tutorials out there for the simple shit.

kek

still have to read that...you read it before or after the movie?

topkek masters australia

Way to go. Now you're going to make a shit ton of hackers. This world has enough problems!

Stuxnet was most likely US-Isreali. But they both deny it.

It does what Fight Club did better than Fight Club ever did imo.

stuxnet wasn't half as impressive as people think. Siemens co-operated with them handed over the source code and they did whatever they wanted. then a russian vodka drinking engineer smuggled the virus and uploaded on site.

I don't disagree. Think we're on the same page with that actually. I was just pointing out that the US has been implicated in attempts.

omg love stuxnet. so interesting and innovative. love hacking

that not hacking. its basically installing a program to a computer.

sarcasm looks good on you. We should make babbie.

to be fair the REAL egyptians nubians were black. the arabs invaded and took over. imagine arabs taking over the US and then saying they built mount rushmore.

>nubians
Tard. Nubians were n00bs , not real Egyptians. Egypt means "Below Aegean" and is a Greek term for the Greek colony of Egypt.

youtu.be/m1lhGqNCZlA?t=37m1s

>white guy
kek

well the arabs didn't build the pyramids.

archive[dot]is/cXz4C

the jews did

or at least that's what they'd have us believe

Thanks for telling them our secret.

You're the classical "not blonde/blue eyed not white" tard... Just kill yourself faggot

just started watching it, what's with all the faggot shit on this show?

didn't realize arabs were white. my bad.

irish aren't white either

how about hacking your own cock off

its edgy man!

welcome to 2016, where degeneracy is the order of the day

his boss told him he was gay, and I thought ok well whatever, then they literally showed a guy getting ass fucked, it's kinda putting me off form this show, I don't want to see that shit

the wiping afterwards was even worse

this whole show is pretty cucked tbh

watch something like the sopranos

this is a good starting point, yes.

You talk much bullshit in the last part. Your internet connection speed wouldn't influence the proxy row speed. And virtual machine isn't really that good. There are much flaws, better use tails or isolated system.

And if you want become Hacker then you have to understand first a Hacker is called someone with deep intrest and knowledge in computers.

Learn first programming, then basic network skills, layers of Internet etc. After that you can learn sth about databanks. The "hacking" is just using languages and knowledge. Then you should have the first basic Skills. You probably need some knowledge in higher mathematics too if you want to understand technical Computer Science or Crypto ...

>Sailors are fat and lazy
>join the Air Force instead
What kind of bizarro world are you living in? there's a reason they call you the 'Chair Force,' it's because it takes far less physical training than any other branch of the military.

And btw hacking isnt really like in movies. Its more like it takes weeks and much failures to develop sth than you're doing sth in a few minutes although Mr.robot is bit more realistic than other movies.

WE

>the wiping afterwards was even worse
i didn't see that part, i just saw him go to the shower

you saw a censored version lol

watched it on amazon

this show sucks