Ask a suicidal homeless 32 y.o. living in a motel anything

Ask a suicidal homeless 32 y.o. living in a motel anything

When did your life go downhill? Is there a specific moment?

A shitty upbringing. No matter what I did, no matter hard I tried, my mental state just goes back to being abused

Well I guess the world is fucked anyway. You could try too make some friends and enjoy the decay of society.

What motel?

You're no homeless if you have a motel room. I lived homeless for a while and would have literally killed for a motel room and a shower. I'm 29/anxious/depressed.

I'm facing 20 years in prison. Sentencing in October.
You're a bitch OP.

Kill your self

Kys while you still can

For what?

& They let you out before sentencing?

Did you get caught running a piratebay mirror or something?

for whut nigger

I've been out on bail. The judge didn't revoke after finding of guilt.

I got into a fight with my ex girlfriend. She liked to punch me and generally wig out when we drank too much. This last time, I defended myself. The court refuses to believe that I was the victim (and had been in the past.)

Answer my question, faggot

is that you?

Vagabond inn

Wait what 20 fucking years! Matriarchy!

And by defend, I mean push off of me and keep at arms length.
I was cut bad and bruised with two black eyes, she had no injury except a slight knock to her nose that she sustained while biting my forehead.

Mirin' aesthetics

Yeah. She said I threatened to kill her and a whole bunch of other shit.

You can't get 20 years for that

This is unaccaptable! If the genders were reversed, people would cograt her! The world is really fucked up on mens issues

You said ask anything. Did you mean anything from your preapproved list of questions? Fuck you OP, fake and gay, sage goes in all fields, you're fucking dead, kiddo.

Battery of spouse, felony threats and a few other bs accusations I'm leaving out

I answered your question

>Battery of spouse,

You left out the worst offense

Yeah. I'm dying
I'm going to get crucified

>I got into a fight with my ex girlfriend. She liked to punch me and generally wig out when we drank too much. This last time, I defended myself. The court refuses to believe that I was the victim (and had been in the past.)

You' re a pussy mother fucker fag. 32 yo. I lived con the streets for 2,5 years. Bit really con The streets. Eating from The dumpsters, smelling like shit, big beard, you know.

Instead of just killing yourself why not contribute to society and kill a Kardashian or something before you off yourself.

How do you pay for the hotel?

So she jokingly punched you & you went full nigger? Are you a manlet or something?

No no no. Jokingly bit my forehead? Jokingly gave me two black eyes and deep scratch to my cornea. Jokingly gave me a 3 inch gash in my forehead?

I didn't even hit her. Just held her off me.

In case you are considering an-heroing

With a fake answer you pussy. This OP, of all OPs, is the gayest OP ever. Gets beaten up by a woman, admits she kicks his ass, then is such a pussy he actually gets arrested for it. I hope you do get 20 years you faggot. Or an hero before then.

Well time to stop dating whales

Google it, it's in SoCal

Yes, this is believable. You are covered in cuts and bruises and she has not a single scratch on her and they arrested you. I hope you really are suicidal.

That's not me, that's another user

sorry pal,you and gf took down your everything by drinklydrinky, putting anaesthetic into your most precious native born commodity,,your brains,maybe for the last 15 years,

Dude, you can't even read.
Aww.
Did daddy beat mommy in your house? Because I've never hit a woman.