First time doing XTC at a techo party, any tips?

first time doing XTC at a techo party, any tips?

do lots
see if you can get some acid too

drink plenty of water and find something menthol and something to chew or bite down on. youre welcome

-2nd gen raver

Stay hydrated

Bring vicks vapor rub and enthusiastically rub it on yourself and other people

i like your style

smear vicks inst a dust mask

>XTC

What fucking year is this?

Stay hydrated, but don't overdrink.
Don't mix with alot of alcohol or any other drugs, not the first time.
Take a half first. If needed drop the other later.
Have a chewing gum on you

You're going to die.

Don't walk backwards into a sauna. You will turn gay instantly.
Just a friendly reminder.

thanks lads

It's 2016 you sarcastic retard

forget to hydrate

Been doing xtc for 5 years now do half a pill first then a whole one once the half hits you.

You can do alot dont worry aobut it you wont od on it. ,

Drink water (dont overdo it cause you will vomit)buy 2 packs of cigs a pack of gum enjoy the music brother.

The gum is kinda important unless you dont want your jaw and teeth to kill you the day after.

double dunt for the win, thats how i did it

Dont drink too much water, risk of water poisining. Google it, it's for real.
Take a little bite off the pill/powder first to see if you're allergic to MDMA (google it).
Have it tested whether its really MDMA. Optimal dose is between 80 (low body weight, around 60 kg) an 120 mg (around 100 kg bodyweight). Thus: know how much MDMA is in your pills.
Try not to get stuck on one activity.
Get chewing gum/something to chew on.
Eat some soup/smoothie around 5 hours into your trip (thus: towards "comedown").
Dont take more than 2 pills a night.
Do it with good friends, or at least people that you like also when you're sober.
Listen to your body.
Enjoy the magic!

Nah bro magnesium supplement the in the morning before a roll thank me later!

I usually drink a bunch of orange juice that serotonin recharge thanks for the tip bro!

vitamin C 30 mins before rolling works too

water

been doing pills for 10 years and this is legit advise. op you should read that if it's your first time

Expanding on this slightly, only worry about hydrating if you're gonna be physically active. If you're just gonna sit around you don't need the extra hydration and you can possibly overhydrate, which can be worse than dehydration.

ty everyone, will take the tips.

We used to fill a basin with boiling hot water and put the whole jar of vapo rub into it. Then put a towell over your head and cover the basin and breathe in the wondrous rising steam.
Gave me such a mad rush.

The current year dipstick.

protips

i second this

there is a lot more to explore when it comes to drugs, but xtc will always be a personal favourite of mine. take care user and have loads of fucking fun

wait... I'm a skinny motherfucker (65 kg) and I've been taking 250 mg and that was like pretty good, I bet a 80 mg trip is really lame.

this

Yeah, same for me. I think it's more about the tolerance. Drugs also run in my family, so there's that, hehehe