This chick walks up to you, smacks the Taco Bell out of your beta hands...

This chick walks up to you, smacks the Taco Bell out of your beta hands. Tells you to check your privilege Nd goes on a lengthy rant about gender roles.

Wat do?

point at OP and laugh at him for being a disaffected pussy

Nothing. I would never have gone to Taco Bell anyway. Shits nasty.

Ask "Did you just assume my gender, shitlord?"

do what i always do. demean her only for the simple fact that it is hilarious.

Rape it, because there are no safe spaces in my house

This must be an American thing, this doesn't happen in England.

ask if he needs a good dicking.

punch that bitch for touching my food that I payed for

Call her Robbie rotten

That's a man, baby

I would thank her, because what the fuck was I thinking?

Id like to think Id get violent, because this scenario makes me angry.

What would likely happen though is that I would stand there in shock, taken off guard by the sudden action and following rant.

If I'm really hungry though, I don't see it going down without some violence.

Thank her for stopping me from eating Taco Nigger
>Peasant teir fast-food

Ask her when she finished the procedures and what her name was when she was a dude

i'd tell him he almost got me thinking he is a woman.
congrats, but carnival season is more around easter, not halloween.

Listen intently and educate myself on the changing perspective of what gender truly means in modern society.

Shoot that bitch for ruining some quality tacobell.

Walk away no matter what

Beg her to lock my cock in a cage

I'd tell her to stop reposting this dumb thread.

>This chick
>chick
pretty sure thats a guy

>muh t-bell

Pull my ccw and pistol wipe the shit out of her.

Punch Jay Leno square in his jaw

> lmao

Of course not. In England cucks can't leave without a wives son to make sure they have 0 fun.

Tell him that if he doesn't buy me another 7-layer burrito and a large drink, I'm going to phone the cops.

Thank her for sparing me lower intestinal distress.

Pull out my .45 M&P put a bullet right between her eyes then go home.

pick up whats left of the taco bell and rub it in her face

>pick up floor tacos
>eat tacos while mouth fucking ms. dyke
>cum in her mouth
>my cum tastes bad from shitty diet of taco bell
>make dyke swallow
>kiss her taco bell cum mouth because equality you

>pistol wipe
This is the kinder, gentler Cred Forums

Tell her to double check her own privilege because I'm a nigger and I feel oppressed by her because she denied me my Taco Bell.

mag dump into her body because cc state

As an Englishman I would tut the fuck out of her.

I'd laugh at her, knock something out of her hands, and tell her I'll call the police if she continues to harass me.

I watch in utter despair as my taco falls to the ground melted processed cheese and grounded horse beef sprawls all over the ground. My heart beats heavily as this beast of a creature starts a rant. I hear nothing as I a single tear touches my face eyes on my loss lunch. Instinctively I pull on of three hand gums I have on my person at all time. I proceed to empty a clip into the babbling monster. People everywhere starring but it's okay I'm I'm Florida and I held my ground for this taco my one true love. A man pulls up in an old 90s dodge barely running dark pumps of smoke coming from the back. He eyes the dead rodent and my soiled lunch. Leans over opens the door. Offers me a ride back to taco bell. I enter taco bell empty hand gun still in my hands. Mangers sees me utter look of loss and depression gets me a new taco on the house, Angels sign, I'm presented a litre of cola and I think. God Bless America

My face would melt off revealing a spoopy skellington as I let forth a hellish shriek, having my very soul just been knocked out of my hands.

Use Supergenderliquify on it, become robot9000, smack the shit out of her, pick up burrito, whipe blood, eat and taste the sweat vengeance taco.
I don't even like taco's

Why she look like Tom Hanks

This will simply never ever happen to me no one would ever dare, i look like a demon zombie with rabies but if it did id fucking smash it to pieces beat it to a pulp.

LEGENDARY!

I'd ask myself why I brought Taco Bell in to the Apple Store, do a 720, and introduce myself to this captivating creature.

tell her to fuck off and die and stop bitching at me and tell her that her gender rolls show and she should eat less pies.

then flash my panties at her so she gets jelly of my feminine male form

I dont have taco bell in my city so I dont think this would ever happen. Also I check my privilege on the daily and bless allah I am white and get everything handed to me.

Just because you cant confront people doesnt mean other people here cant. All you do is tell those people to shut the up and then ignore them

Thread

I'm actually attractive and charming. Most girls just kind of stumble over their words when they talk to me. Especially if I smile and make eye contact. It's a curse.
So most likely she would be more worried about her appearance to me than she would be her idiot retardocunt political agenda. If shes a dude she'll be wondering how spiffy clean her asshole is and whether my cock will break it.

Punch her in the face and go to a different Taco Bell.

Punch him Square in his stupid face

Smash

Call police and report assault and battery.

Punch the bitch. She slapped your hand in the process of reliving you of your taco and so assault you

This
Kek

Elbow her in her Conan OBrien face.

It would be a micro aggression if that happened in your house.

Laugh. Laugh obnoxiously, laugh and point at... that... until they left. Yell "hey everybody, look! A special snowflake!"

When they assault, and they would, find a nearby bro and offer a beer for a character witness.

Kill it and steal its IDs so the morgue has to label it as "Jahne Doe."

It's what it would have wanted anyway.

Punch him right in the mouth

does this shit even really happen? is anyone that insane to assault and berate a complete stranger? only in america i guess. if nothing else id tell it to get fucked and pay for my food. normal people dont act like that.

Slap her stupid hat off

Walk away. Too many witnesses. Go do fucked up passive aggressive shit. Congratulations on making the world a better place, bitch.