Cuck thread! post bitches you know, anons say how they would degrade and use them. reply for reply

cuck thread! post bitches you know, anons say how they would degrade and use them. reply for reply

Define the word :"cuck"

Wwyd

I'd make her do my taxes.

I'd make her sit on my face and punch my balls

I'd lay back and let her suck on my cock while her pussy hovers above my face. Then she'd turn around and ride me until I cum deep inside her.

I'd make her wear a miniskirt with a skimpy g-string and get up on a ladder to clean my gutters. I want the neighbors to see.

Story fir nudes

cut the strings off that top and force her tits through

bitch on the right, I want to see the pain and humiliation in eyes as I piss in her throat for the first time

Would never touch these yellow pieces of shit. White for life

Will never taint my genetics with some disgusting asain

And then?

How would you fuck them?

WWYD for moar

first make her walk around like, or at least have them like that long enough so a ton of people saw them, and she begged to cover up but secretly was getting so wet having everyone see those tits

Fuck asains are disgusting looking

interesting post sir!

After you piss on her user, what then?

I'd drug the tall thick one. Remove her panties and a put butt plug in her. Get the little slut then to lick her until she is begging to be fucked. Then start fucking the little one while the tall slut starts begging

I would kidnap her, chain her in my basement, and break in those rape holes daily. Anal raw and dry without warning, ass to cunt, cunt to ass, ass to throat, throat to ass, over and over and cum in her face each time and leave her there until I feel like fucking again.

I'm imaging she's stepping right into a circle where two guys are gonna fuck her raw while another watches and records it and jerks off on her during it

moar like?

want my wife to cuck me.

goddamit how good your dick must feel sliding between those tits. I'd spit all over them to give them lube too there'd be spit and saliva covering her face and tits

which one deserves the rope?

Nice. Here's another pic for your trouble.

they both deserve gangraped dead and hanged for whores

Would organise for both of them to be used as cum sluts. First dress them in the sluttiest outfits. Then instruct them to dance and finger and make out with each other in the club. Making sure everyone was getting a good show. Lead them then to the back and force the to get on all fours facing each other. Watch them while their holes get used by anyone and everyone.

mmmm, got more pics? keep em coming.

I want to see that bitch squeel and beg and cry, I wonder how she'll act if i blindfold her, plug her ears, block her nose, chain her in position, and then a dog mounts and fucks her as I remove the blindfold

goood, you mind if i save/spread this cunt?

No reason she shouldn't have hundreds of anons cumming to her, just like I'd have hundreds of random men cumming all over her face for her birthday (if she's still coherent enough to remember her birthday after the first few days in my dungeon)...

Pin her down ass out under my powerful body
Bring the tip of my massive dick to her tiny slit, it's barely wider than the hole on my tip but I push it in anyway
A few forceful thrusts later and my thick shaft is finally in, stretching and splitting her tiny body beyond its limits
I keep thrusting til all 8 inches are in
Pound her little ass harder and harder til I'm balls deep with my giant nuts hitting her little ass cheeks
The gaping hole on my tip is now fully embedded in her cervix, my extra wide urethra in my penis connecting my massive balls to her diminutive reproductive organs
Thrust my strong body into her harder and faster as my powerful orgasm begins to build up, my cock expanding and stretching her even more
Finally I slam into her with one more forceful thrust, my large, strong body dominating her, my huge balls pumping load after massive load into her petite body, which is now shuddering in ecstasy induced by feeling the force and pressure of my powerful body pumping cum into her and exploding inside her
Keep pumping cum into her til my balls finally empty inside her leaving her swollen with cum

i'd fuck the one on the left in her ass, and have the other lick and suck me clean before i head back in untill i've dug out all the nuggets and her ass is clean enough to eat soup out from.

What would u guys do to these girls?

that fucking look no way she doesn't love to get fucked tell me you've fucked her man what's she like

Feel free user.

The one on the right. She's a slut for sure

would anyone jerk off to my wife?

She looks so small and weak. I would love to beat her down and rip her clothes off while telling her what I'm about to do to her. Tear into her ass with my fat cock and listen to her crying and screaming. Film this and send it to her family

Kidnap her, rip her clothes off, throw her down, and forcefeed her a 5th of vodka with a funnel.

Push her drunk face into my asshole and force her to eat it, eat it or she can drink another bottle instead, eat it for hours until her jaw hurts and she's begging for rest.

No rest for the pig, just tell her to stop, and while she's still thanking me for mercy, grab her ears, ram my cock in her throat and fuck her facialabuse style until there's puke and throat juice and tears everywhere and she's swallowed a few loads

pull her up, kiss her forehead, and whisper in her ears "don't worry sweetie, I'll never leave you alone, from now you're mine"

i'd say the one on the right more than the left but i'd still ruin both of them if i had the chance
wwyd?

fuuuck I would love to bury my face and dick in those tits

Grab her by the throat, press the bitch against the wall and get my hand under her skirt, start fingering her violently while kissing her, then unzip my pants, pull out the cock, press it against her pussy, wait for a moment, look her in the eyes. She knows what's gonna happen and won't do anything about it. Bitch's mine. I stick the cock deep inside her making her gasp and open her eyes wide in joy. Then start moving, looking her in the eyes furiously as she moans and pretends to fight me, then surrenders, hugs me harder, one hand grabbing my ass making me push even deeper inside her. I cum in right in her pussy while looking her in the eyes. Then we kiss, our tongues touch. I pull my cock out of her cum filled cunt as our juices drip down her thoighs

I would organise a black bull. Dress her in some lingerie and then make her tease the bull in front of a cam. Instruct her to tease the hell out of him until he goes all ape and fucks her like a rag doll. Fills her up with cum, with she then fingers out and licks clean.

WWYD...

smack her across the face, take away her glasses and shatter them with my boot, grab her ears, push her to her knees, and tell her to open her mouth or she'll regret it. She'll regret it anyway, I fuck that throat until she passes out, and just keep going until the pain wakes her up, gasping for air, over and over, denying air and gasping and choking and passing out and waking up just to take more throating. I'll do this, no rest until she goes retard from brain damage. turn the bitch into a drooling vegetable fuckdoll

please do mine

instant diamond dick. Would love to suck on them boobs, and play with her nipples

wwyd

I would

I want to watch her get fucked by a real fucking stallion while she has to keep eyec ontact with me the entire time even though she's humiliated because she knows a group of people are watching

+stophat102016

shit is this a new one from that set tell me you got more!!!

Fuck her cute little face and cum all over her body

not really

tops off, lift up their skirts and dive in, eating them out until they're both wet and sopping messes. then fuck them hard, alternating between their pussies and blowing a load in each of them.

WWYD to my GF

I'd want to have you in the room and I fuck her but whatever you say to do is what we do and she has to take every little thing you say ... I'd love to know what you'd have me do

She's be red, raw, sore, and cum covered by the end of it.

What's the point of open relationships if you don't fuck someone as well?

rip the dress off and start eating her out, making her moan and become sopping wet. Lay her down and suck on her tits, then position my cock outside her pussy... inserting my huge head, then pulling back out a few times. She begs for it, then I plunge in and stretch her out until I pump her deep and full of my cum. Leave her tied up to the bed for round two later, and put a hitachi on her clit.

WWYD to these bitches? They need a hard fuck.

fuck yeah I'd put a pillow under her stomach have her lay like this and whip the shit out of her ass til her clit was fucking throbbing and she was begging just begging for me to fuck her

fucking tie each of those legs to a different bedpost so her pussy and ass were spread wide open for me

More!!!

tell me whatd you'd do to her

Whats her snap, I'll get some out of her.

Whats her snap? I'll send dick pic and see what she says.

she wouldn't be laughing like that when I have her hair in both of my hands and pull her head all the way back and whisper if her ear, here it comes, and then tell her to beg for me to come in her asshole, scream it over and over again

Moar?

what a cutie. wouldn't mind plowing her right there in the grass

look at the size of that bra those tits need to be unleashed and fucking abused

fuck yeah now we have some skin, she's so quirky looking I KNOW she loves getting fucked, I KNOW she's a proper slut deep down. I want those tits out of that top so I can suck them til they're fucking raw and she cant take anymore

Ole

hell, I could bust nuts on that smile any day

more?

what would you do to my ex?

>]

hot damn

I would give her a baby.

I would spit on her face repeatedly and then forcibly penetrate her mouth until my balls erupted.

I'd pin her arms down and put it in her asshole with her edgy pink hair.

The dude is ugly, but I want the shower curtain.

got more if you like.

>FB_IMG_1475359068743.jpg

:D

what would you do to her?

Pls tell me how bad would u fuck her

beat the fuck out of her until he cries then I would fuck her right before she is about to cum and continue in her ass with no lube

She smokes, so I'd punish the fuck outta her. She'd be getting it in the ass, no lube.

GF what would you do?

another

Pls tell me she would screamur name and say how much of a tiny cock i have

Bump

she screams when its in her ass, bigger the better for her

That bitch better refer to me as sir or master, I want fucking respect. But you can guarantee she'd mock your pathetic dick and your attempts at sex. She'd do so loud enough so you hear it from outside the door where you're listening in, jerking off. If your whore is lucky, I'll coat her face in my jizz, you can deal with the aftermath.

wwyd?

bend her over and make her scream as i shove my dick so far down her ass and when i finish blow all over her face

How woukd you fuck ?

shes not as innocent as she looks

I'd degrade her in public, show the world the true whore she truly is.

The film student would pay off her student loans in the back alley of a bar. Look at her! You know she's on her knees all night long, lying to herself about being empowered.

Another one.

Bumping this thread.

You cucks might want me to fill your girl's cunt with my alpha cum, but that won't be happening.
Your whore doesn't deserve to have my child, are you fucking mental? I also don't want a pathetic cuck raising my alpha child, what kind of spineless fuck would it become? She takes it wherever I damn well feel like and I want her face covered in cum. In fact, I think I'll make her sir in front of a mirror for an hour afterwards, hands on head, just taking in her full whore self. Sounds fun to me.