Here's a pic of a wee girlie who could beat until you cried for your mum

Here's a pic of a wee girlie who could beat until you cried for your mum.
Anyone here think they could take her in a unarmed one-on-one?

Emma kick her ass.

yes, but I would cheat.

Brækhus is a winy little cunt and the only reason she's winning is because other girls suck at boxing.

I've sparred with her many times back when she still did kickboxing, she sucked hard and got her ass handed to herself by virtually all the other guys. There's a reason why she quit kickboxing to focus solely on boxing, and that's because Americans pay big money to watch chicks have it at eachother.

>unarmed
I'm sorry but I'm not a kick boxer I need to be able to punch

6-2 220
I'm not losing to some tampon holder.
First punch I land is the last thing she knows.

Sounds fun, id like to get her in a chokehold from behind, pull her shorts down, and slide my dick in her pussy before she tapped out.

%endparty

pfft.
She'd force you to lick your blood and tears off of the canvas.

Any guy average size or over could beat the living shit out of her.

Who are you kidding OP?

Nope. Go watch her fights, the only reason she's winning is because she can actually box, unlike her opponents who are flailing with their arms and trying to windmill punch back.

Also, she's 170 something and weights

Yeah Me

Id punch her with my dick

>Here's a pic of a wee girlie

Is that a nigger? I don't like niggers.

Probably the same kind of person who thinks it's a good idea to have women in combat roles in the military.

looks like a typical savage coon - she's a minger too

straight punch to the throat will solve that problem pal

She's fighting Mathis in half an hour, and has fought her before and won. Mathis made Holly Holm into an exhibit of rag doll physics.

>She's fighting Mathis in half an hour,
Yeah, I know, I'm going to watch.

>Mathis made Holly Holm into an exhibit of rag doll physics.
Holly Holm is and was a joke. Beating her is kind of a low bar.

Bwaah. So much talking before the match.
yabyabyabyabyabyabyabyabyabyab. GET FUCKING ON WITH THE FUCKING PUNCH PUNCH!

Martial arts instructor here

Magic is cheating.

Seeing as you know kickboxing I don't doubt you could.

Sure you would, buddy. Boxers have experience in taking punches as well as giving them.

Says the guy who knows nothing about martial arts. I know girls half her size who could beat you without breaking a sweat.

Supersize buttsex is cheating.

He knows kickboxing as well and if he's actually sparred with her and is not lying I'm sure he knows more about what he's talking about.

If you're actually him you could.

That's not a bad strategy, as long as your dick is big enough it would be more difficult to block.

Easier said than done. A boxer's not going to leave their throat exposed for you to punch.

What I can conclude from this thread is that there are a lot of edgy faggots who think they can take on someone with a shit ton of experience fighting, ability to take punches, more speed and stamina while they clearly demonstrated from what they said that they don't know the first thing about boxing.

/thread
I am yet to see one of these untrained men challenge a trained woman in real life. All they're good at is talking shit on reddit.

Yes.
>Cut off arm
>Replace with minigun
>Minigun is now part of my body
>Technically unarmed
>Shoot the shit out of her
>Flawless victory

I'm 5'10" 445 (super extreme bear mode). I would just pick her up and throw her into something solid. She could punch me while I was doing it but I don't know how effective her punches would be when she was being gripped by the seat of her trousers and her throat.

It would be an interesting fight and I'm not sure who would win but prove you're 445 lbs. I just simply can't believe that.

>I'm 5'10" 445
Good god I believe you could end her user. What the hell are they feeding you?

But what if she moved ten yards away from you and jogged around you, what would you do then? You're alone and none of your care takers are there to turn your bed around.

>Sure you would, buddy. Boxers have experience in taking punches as well as giving them.
Yeah lol within their won strength limits.
You inexperienced faggot.

I knock out one of these with some mustard my Russian bro recommended ever morning. That is before I head to Starbucks for 5 spinach feta wraps. Then I go work out. Lunchtime involves making a sushi chef break a sweat. You don't even want to know about dinner.

Watching the fight now. Mathis looks less powerful than before.
39 to old for her?

>You inexperienced faggot.
Go pick up a biology book, their body would still be more tolerant to punches than yours. And not to mention she probably sparred with bigger opponents in her life.

I did however miss the part about you being 220 lbs and to be honest now that I know I would say you MIGHT have a chance, but she'd still be much quicker, agile, and know were to hit. Do you recon you could still win from pure strengths alone?

That is an excellent question user. In that case I would just not chase her (or move at all for that matter) and wait until she came within grabbin' distance.

>Go pick up a biology book, their body would still be more tolerant to punches than yours
Because you can change your genetic based physiology (not "biology" btw faggot) with training.
You can't train your body to withstand more from impacts.

> but she'd still be much quicker, agile, and know were to hit.
And yeah she would sting me but when the hammer hits the bell is rung.

First, I'd say you're wildly overestimating the fighting still of a woman vs someone who is 6 weight classes above herself. Not to say it can't be done, but woman vs man at the same weight isn't a fair fight but to add on several classes higher is just absurd. So along that vein, maybe don't shitpost to hard in defense of womens sports. There is very little competition or reason to be "good". They would certainly lose to just about ANY average, midrange male combatant.

That said, I almost certainly would lose since I'm fat and havent trained in years. I recognize when I am out matched, but give me 1 year to get in shape and train boxing and I'd pretty much have that match in the bag.

I'd bite her, and rip her flesh with my teeth.

Someone could take you out if they kicked your knee.

If they she got that close I would pick her up by her front-butt. There is a reason there are weight classes in every fighting sport ever.

Having taken a punch from a 130 pound woman straight to the face I can unequivocally state that that hurts like absolute fuck.
And she wasn't a boxer, but a TKD black belt.
I've also been punched in the face by 240 pounds of drunken flab. That hurt a lot less.

Yes. But there's also a reason why newcomers don't get to fight veterans.

6'2" 153 lbs, brown armband in Muay Thai.

Yeah I could bash her skull in. Not before I fuck her tho

Are we assuming this is a sport fight, or a no-holds barred battle to the death?

And neither on knocked you out.
Hurt =/= incapacitated.

Floyd would even run away from a grill.

Okay okay, I admit it. I just missed the part where user said that he's 220 lbs and just kept going I assume he means of muscle because if it's of fat he wouldn't last long. I'm still not sure if he can beat her or not even with muscle because he needs to be able to hit her first but it would be an interesting watch. Like Oberon and the Mountain.

Also you never mentioned being a midrange combatant, you said "any" hence you got the answer you got. As for weather you're right on that it entirely depends on the martial arts being used. I know women who play martial arts who can easily beat males there level and heavier as well, but at the same time there are women far more experienced than me who I can easily beat. It's not just black and white and a lot of factors come into it.

She is in peak physical condition, has years of specialized training in a martial art, and is an experienced fighter.

Take her to a karate dojo and see how well she does against a 15 year old boy with a brown belt.

5'9 650 she will swallow my cum with in two rounds.cock out

That's a really good point. Here is a pic of first breakfast cooking in case anyone thinks I'm some kind of troll.l

From someone who has more years of experience in a dojo than your measly 0 years I can tell you she'd completely destroy him and seeing as it's a karate dojo probably any adult male black belts as well. So tired of self appointed experts.

If that were true she probably wouldn't even be alive. Too bad I don't believe you. I took the 445 lb man with a pinch of salt but now this is bullshit. Did you grow up in Chernobyl or something?

Pic very much related to both of you.

No. But I'm a 250 pound TKD black belt with 4 years of MMA training. I'm not the standard for anything.

I've been that 15 year old.
She would've destroyed me within seconds.

I mean im 6'4 230. There is no way she's going to beat my ass. Im telling you right now even if she got me in a chokehold or any other hold she would not have the strength or weight to keep the hold on me for long

I know I could.
Sorry to break it to you but even elite female athletes pale in comparison compared to men.
I'm not sure who she is but if she's a boxer exclusively she's even more fucked. Women only have about a third of the upper body strength of men. This means that even though technically she would have better form most men, and especially larger stronger men could simply bum rush her and get her on the ground.
Once she's on the ground, her training will do her no good.
So specifically could I take her? I'm 6 feet tall, 270 lbs. I'm a novice boxer who understands the common mistakes most untrained fighters make. I know how to use push/pull methods to knock down much larger men and I have a basic grasp on BJJ. Not good enough to tap out a trained grappler mind you but I could easily maintain side control on Joe Average.
I think she'd probably hurt me a lot, but I'd take her down and strangle her 9 times out of 10.

Compared to which men? We're not on an MMA forum. She'd beat most of the men on this thread without breaking a sweat.

>implying a woman would ever touch me willingly

Perhaps, it doesn't take much power to knock a person out if you angle your dangle correctly. Throw in the fact that most people crumple when hurt and the average man is essentially a big woman and yeah she's got a decent shot at beating "Joe Average"
I think any man with even a passing interest in fighting or even a strong background in sports could take her though so OP's claim that she could beat us all is silly.

Not from my experience in martial arts. It depends on the fighting technique. Some martial arts are more "egalitarian" than others. Bare in mind they're very rare but two of the girls I practice Judo with (and bare in mind Judo is very strength orientated compared to other martial arts) easily beat men both their grade and heavier.

Another example is Yim Wing Chun. Consider a bandit (who she developed Wing Chun to defeat) in ancient China would have no doubt had at least a basic understanding of martial arts as you put it. But Wing Chun is probably the most egalitarian martial art there is.

Seriously, thiss

Not trying to get into a pissing contest and question your authority on the subject of Judo as my understanding of it is limited, to say the least but getting your hip under someone and using leverage to knock them off balance isn't what I would call strength orientated.
I'm pretty confident a female master of Judo could dump me on my head with very little effort.
As far as Chinese martial arts go, I've yet to see them be practical in real world applications. Sure you can deliver a lot of short range strikes in rapid succession. What good will that do when someone twice your size runs you over, mounts you, and can deliver strikes and submission with a huge advantage due to leverage.
Now I'm not saying it's not possible that a woman using Wing Chun could hurt me. She might even be able to defeat me after all my eyes and throat are still as weak as hers. BUT there's a real danger of mythologizing and aggrandizing styles in Asian culture to the point where it's almost a religion and for that reason I'm skeptical.

Of course technique trumps strengths in Judo, I meant compared to other martial arts.

Here's the thing I found about Chinese martial arts. It's very easy for them to be McDojo'd but if they're done right they're very effective. For example in Bruce Lee's younger days in Hong Kong he used his skills in Kung Fu regularly in regular street fights even when he was less experienced.

Yes, but there's a very good reason Bruce Lee switched to more western styles of striking later in his life, specifically good old fashioned boxing.
I think Chinese martial arts have some interesting concepts (body softness being the most impressive I've seen) but if I was a woman and I wanted to learn to fight I'd learn BJJ. Strength doesn't matter at all when you're on the ground and most fights go to the ground.

That doesn't mean that everything fight oriented from China is an applicable martial art.
We trained MMA in the same room as some students trained Wing Chun. They had a master who had been at it since he was a kid. He wanted to test Wing Chun against MMA and it did not go great.
There is a reason that extremely fight oriented martial arts styles don't look anything like Wing Chun.
Judo however works.
It's also great as an applicable martial art in the real world. I mean, if someone starts shit and you kick them in the teeth, that will cause injury both to the douche bag and also possibly your wallet.
Flip them on the ground and hold them until the bouncer shows up however and you're a straight up hero with a free beer incoming.

True about BJJ. Especially about the use of the legs. Even if you put a woman's legs against a man's arms the legs would still win.

Don't get me wrong, Judo is very great and effective.

As for Wing Chun it's not very practical but if it's mastered it still has been proven effective, even against multiple people.

Also after watching some Wing Chun it does look like it would work well with Judo.

if you're just in love with the fast movements and redirection of forces in Wing Chun Aikido is pretty dope, works well, and almost no one knows it.
The phsyically strongest person I know does boxing and aikido. He's built like a brick shithouse but if you try to punch him he'll read it coming and use your own inertia to snap your arm in three places before you can even think about pulling it away from him (which you won't be able to do because he's like 400 lbs)