Let gets something straight

Let gets something straight,
If you're still gaming and your past the age of about 14 or 15 then you may need to heavily consider suicide, only children still play games, are you a fucking child..? Or are you just that retarded? Literally, you're just mashing buttons, no more different then a toddler playing on a fake telephone.

It's a fucking mystery to me why so many of you still play games or watch anime, go out fucking side or something, get a girlfriend! Don't become your own girlfriend aka (Transgender fags)

This world is going to shit, and all you gamers are partially the reason.

I hope we get nuked.

Why do you care so much you autistic faggot?

Stale pasta is stale.

Agree

I only game, never had a job and have 6k in the bank, rent a nice apartment and own a 97 Rx7, hbu user?

I'm 14 and u dint play any video games,do I win a pic of ur gf's pussy?

Says the fag who still goes on Cred Forums

>I hope we get nuked.

That part we can both agree upon.

How by sucking cock?

Do you even try with your bait?

i can't believe you just dissed anime, looks like i have to unsheathe the katana.

b&

Inherited a great deal of money and Bought several investment properties then rented them out because If I had all the money at once I knew I would blow it.

I won't HAVE to work ever.

explain to me OP, how gaming watching television. The only difference I see is that it's interactive and has (depending on the game of course) been linked to improving: reflexes, spatial awareness, and (if you play a lot of puzzle games) problem solving skills.

*how gaming differs from watching television. (I sometimes wish this site would allow me to edit my posts.)

don't you have an episode of big bang theory to catch up on or something? you're obviously too smart for Cred Forums

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8 outa 8

Yes because people playing games is clearly the world's biggest issue currently.

1/10 autistic faggot.

also you're/your - please go back to school to learn the difference

Let gets something straight,
If you're still browsing Cred Forums and your past the age of about 14 or 15 then you may need to heavily consider suicide, only children still go on Cred Forums, are you a fucking child..? Or are you just that retarded? Literally, you're just mashing buttons on a keyboard, no more different then a toddler playing on a fake telephone.

It's a fucking mystery to me why you still go on the internet or look at memes, go out fucking side or something, get a girlfriend! Don't become your own girlfriend aka (Transgender fags)

This world is going to shit, and all you are partially the reason.

I hope we get nuked.

youre the problem. someone says a valid statement about where the world is at, and here's you being a total faggot "meh you misspelled a word that means everything you say is wrong *tips fedora*". fuck yourself, i cant wait to trump to deport your libtard ass

That's a bit rich coming from an autistic manchild who still browses a chinese cartoon website when he's over 14. Talk about pot calling the kettle black.

Your a fucking idiot there entertainment

How does one go about investing in properties? Or stocks?

i have disposable income and have free time when not working to game if i please, i also have friends who would like to play with my in cooperative or antagonistic activities as well as spend time with me irl

wait just because you chose to be transgender that doesnt make you your own girlfriend, its a bit of a non sequitur

>Literally, you're just mashing buttons, no more different then a toddler playing on a fake telephone.
Isn't that literally what you were doing when you made this autistic thread?

It's entertainment for children. Fake telephones, barbies and teddy bears are entertainment too.

but isnt television, most, if not all, non fiction reading, movies, music, theater, all merely for entertainment

Your life is a merely entertainment for us.

>rated m

Ayyyyy calm down no need for the HARSH comebacks... easy there..spike..

but if i kill myself now then how will i ever get to play the new battle toads?

wait theres a new battle toads?

The difference is that most TV, reading and movies aren't for kids. If you're a rational adult who still plays with toys, you seriously need to kys.

but the ps4 is not simply a game console it is a multi media entertainment system, also what about all the mature rated games and story driven narritive games

agree

Actually, the gaming industry is larger than the film and music industries combined, so if you aren't playing you're the weirdo, the abnormal scum who can't get with the program because you're too incompetent and a general failure at life and it is you who are the one who is in need of killing yourself

You're welcome

Just make an account on TD amertirade, and then you can buy/sell stocks whenever.