Stoners and dealers of Cred Forums

Stoners and dealers of Cred Forums

A couple questions

1. For stoners: When you get high and go to school or work, how high do you get? If you get dumb high, how do you maintain yourself? Avoid dying of laughter, sounding like an idiot, etc.

2. For dealers (or stoners): I have about an oz on me that I plan to sell (27.3g for $180). This is not only a ridiculous amount, I can smell it from outside of my house just about. What methods are the best for such a large amount?

For those interested, it's called something like gorilla glue/goo. I don't remember or care.

Sell :

1g- 15$

3.5g- 40

7g-100

Not sure about the half, but apply your own ethics.

I know how to sell, I'm not 10.

But keeping this smell at bay is fucking hard.

And dimes are popular in my area because well. It's a mixture of casual smokers and high school freshmen so I get to really reap the rewards.

You don't get outright stoned in public unless you're a myopic retard incapable of working out the social implications.
Merely a hufflepuff mate.

Oh, well just keep it in a refrigerator or, or bags inside bags inside a jar.

1g= 7$
3.3= 20$
7=40$
15=80$
27=150-60 $
yu niggas love to fuck over pple

It's all in your head if you think you can't appear to function totally normally normally no matter how stoned you are
once you are out of junior high school and have some experience you will realize this
no offence

Not a dealer but I would assume prices are based on supply and demand? How much you sell for depends on how much your buyers want it/how many buyers you have.

(stoner) i think going to class baked is a waste of a high. never tried work before.

and i get dumb high every night but i do like little things like clean up my room just so i can actually function.

>3.5 for 40, 7 for 100
I'll take 2 8ers please

This. If you have your shit together people won't notice. Just don't be one of those ''oh my god I'm so high'' newbs

Get one of those tools for making resealable plastic bags.
test it with water, if the bags after sealing hold water without trouble then its vacuum rated...
make however many bags and reseal them with only one open at a time.

Otherwise sell sell sell...
weed isn't free unless you buy in bulk and sell to your friends

any Florida fags here know where to buy? I just moved here

from a dealer usually

Buy some activated charcoal and put the bag inside of it after you wash the charcoal, it will absorb the odor.

For stoner part, just use common sense. Smoke what you can while being able to function without looking fucking autistic.

For the dealer part - its an ounce. Stop being a dumb little shit and get a mason jar. Also, everyones prices in here are retarded, even considering the different rates for different states.

Why the fuck do you sell a quarter for 100 when you sell a eighth for 40? You retarded or something?

Shit around here an O is $350-400 easy for mids-danks. The prices are fucked.

>For stoners
I personally don't smoke at all before work, I like being clear headed
>For dealers
store it in a thermal insulated container. They usually have a damn good seal. If you are paranoid, wipe the outside down with rubbing alcohol.

Weed only has a stereo type of making people say stupid shit because they are often with their friends trying to make each other laugh
It might take some experience to get used to the way your mind works when you're stoned.
I used to get completely stoned every day of school for years, so maybe it's second nature to me but once you get used to weed it's actually very easy to act totally normal among the sober world
And even smoking with experienced adult friends i don't notice that the weed makes any of us act differently. I live in BC, Canada where weed is very common so people who act like stereo typical ''dumb stoner kids'' are usually seen as cringe worthy.

>(27.3g for $180). This is not only a ridiculous amount
>ridiculous amount
youre funny. right now i have ~25oz and i dont consider that much and i dont even sell.

>has ~1.5 pounds
>doesn't sell
>doesn't consider it a lot
kek

med rx
harvest season
6 plants with shitty yield this year
should have been double that

The way OP worded 1 tells me how childish of a human we are dealing with here

The strain you are talking about is Gorilla glue .

You cant smell your oz from the street I have 2 flowering plants you can barley smell at the street

>When you get high and go to school or work
i work at a golf course and ill take like a hit when im out somewhere by myself and contniue working. one hit for me is fine. takes the edge off.

mason jar or ziplock idiot

Yeah, i thought only 10 year olds weren't able to refrain from giggling in normal situations like being in class

The one time I worked while high I only took about 6 puffs; calmed me right the fuck down and I was pretty much still able to work and interact normally if I focused a little on what I was doing

Vancouverite here, can confirm most people that act like the super high stereotypes are either new to weed or just cringey. Also to any american that wants to smoke the best weed I highly advise coming here

1. by not being 12, go back to school kid.

Damn haven't payed 15 a gram in years. You need some airtight glass jars. My friend had 2 ounces of dank and an ounce of stanky hash and you couldn't smell it unless you opened the jar

Keep your stash in vacuum sealed bags.
Or a mason jar.

Idk if it's just my tolerance but I could take a few dabs of some good hash rosin not be that stereotypical laughing dumb stoner.

>1g- 15$
wow, sorry for you, what a extreme shill
I'd never pay more than 6€ and I get top shelf

Put it all in a Tupperware container or some sort of airtight container. Then spray like febreeze or an odor eliminating spray in the container before you close the lid. Don't really know for sure, never fucked with anything larger than a half zip

I have been smoking for two years every day so much now, that it doesn't affect me. I just feel dumb. I do it for the high, but I don't feel anything, and if I smoke more, I just pass out.
I'm also on the brink of suicide.

I work at a gas station and just started smoking again after a few months, but for 2 years i haven't smoked for that long of periods of time

i was going to work after 2 hits and then one day i took one hit and for some reason my eyes got SUPER high looking and i called in late and went in an hour later still blazed for some reason

now i am working too early in morning to smoke, but when i work later in the day I like to smoke an hour before i go, then get ready and shower and go, that way i dont look or smell high, but i have the bit of entertainment of an afterglow

>spray chemicals on the weed

Was thinking the same thing lmao

From both a former addict and dealer
>If you get to a certain point, there is no pretending... stoners just have a higher tolerance and so do not get to that point in general
>Plastic bag

I go to my classes high all the time. Just be aware of what you are doing. If you're conscious of your actions then you can catch yourself before doing stupid stuff. It might be hard at first, but when you get use to it then its easy. There is however, a point where you can't hide it, if you're ridiculously baked then people will know, simple as that.

I work at a hotel as a chef and I get to about a 7/10 and bake cookies. Pic related

Reminds me of when my friend first tried acid and he said he wasn't feeling the tab and was feeling left out while we were peaking so he ate another tab(double dosed) and ended up naked across the street. He thought he died and was getting ready for judgment

You might want to see a therapist. It sounds like you're using weed as a crutch and the suicidal tendencies you mentioned aren't good for you. Also, you might take a break from smoking; it'll help you to learn to live without it. If you decide to smoke it again later on, it should get you high again since it sounds like you've built up a tolerance.

When I was new to smoking, I got stoned af and went to work. I work at a call center that does surveys.
>Friend: You sure you can handle it before work, bud?
>Yeah man
>tokeit.jpg
>Get to work
>Sit down
>ofuckwatishappenen
>get really focused on the introduction of the survey I was on
>notice I sound just like the stereotypical call center person
>found this funny
>start to kek
>friends look at me
>in the middle of a dial
>lady picks up
>Lady: Hello?
>Hello, my name is
>couldn't hold it
>burst out laughing
>friends nervously chuckle
>lady was probably thinking I was gonna steal her social security number
>I interject between chuckles that my coworker told me a funny joke
>she bought it
>still didn't want to take the survey

Now when I go to work I know my limits but I can do a 20 minute health survey over the phone word for word while pretty blazed. I've noticed my voice gets deeper but other than that no major differences

Same dude. In Bisbee, AZ the dispensary has fucking dank for $7 a gram. Plus it's medical so no febreeze sprayed in it and hybrid gorilla glue isn't mistaken for indica goo.

Airtight container, maybe put that container in a larger one if it really stinks. As for selling it, I'd find a dealer or a heavy smoker who might buy it all upfront. If it's good stuff and you know people, it shouldn't be hard.

1. Just stay quite and avoid social interactions. I've never had an issue acting normal when on drugs or drunk. It actually baffles me how people can't.

2. Not a dealer but I always have large amounts for personal use. I usually freeze it

Go to a strip club and befriend the dancers, they will hook you up with their dealers

thanks

>1 oz
>large amounts

You only get stupid high if you're stupid. Too high doesnt exist with bud. I smoke a blunt every morning before work and function perfectly. No errors or issues and supervise still. No excuse Cred Forumsro

1. daily use will fuck up your high and everything. i havent had laughter panic for yeeaaars.
2. bag it, compress the weed, twist the bag, and turn it over again etc.
a 3 litle bag you can twist 6 times for sure.
this method i used when i used to deal, or have excess to sell.

litre*

Please don't keep it in the fridge it will dry out and be really harsh and lower the quality if you don't do it right

if its cured correctly, all you need is to remove the air to keep it okay.
also weed sucks for dealing, buy hash. more thc content and everything is just great with hash.

I smoked a blunt and now have heart pains and brain feels wacked. any advice?

>now have heart pains
trust me, its all in your head

I've gone through that routine a dozen times

unless you are having trouble moving, or are having serious changes in vision, your heart is fine