Have you ever asked one of your girlfriends what's the biggest cock they ever had? I been curious to ask...

Have you ever asked one of your girlfriends what's the biggest cock they ever had? I been curious to ask, but I'm afraid of the answer.

It's cute that you think I've had a girlfriend.

>"Size doesn't matter, user!"

Nah, they usually say mine is the biggest without me having to ask

Ive never asked but im curious what it would be like watching her suck someone elses cock

Cuck

I guess we all have this type of insecurities. Specially when they're all freaky and shit.... You know she did it to someone else too, unless she was virgin of course.

HAHAHA!! shit your right, might be true for a lot anons

My ex-gf loved watching me suck her bull's cocks.

Not this, But i've asked with how many guys they been with. And it has ranged from 2 to 27. The first girl I was ever with gave me the 27 number. Shit, no wonder I got lucky that night.

Always assume the number they give you is 1/3 - 1/5 the actual amount. Skanks gonna skank why stop at a mere 27.

No I don't I just want to know if she swallows.

Didn't realize how chunky she was..isn't that Leah Gotti?

it's be nice if the guy she's going to suck has a big cock. look at how nice she looks sucking her bull's cock.

Man! following this logic. Girls get way more dick than us pussy. Well, it's easier for them. If they simply want a one night stand all they have to do is ask. Unless they're ugly as hell, and even then, there's always a few brave souls willing to do the job.

wrong clip but you get the idea.

they generally do, they just pretend that they don't.

I don't understand how people actually like cuckold

I've asked EVERY girlfriend. I pick sexual girls for partners and I like knowing their past. Most hesitate at first but then are happy they can relax and be honest. I find it hot imagining them in sexual situations

My wife was with 2 micros before me (had pics lol) and never experienced orgasm until me. Ex cheated on black guy with me then left him but she says his dick was like only 5 or so inches hard. Mines not to far off closer to 6

what's not to understand? have you ever seen a woman getting railed by a 9 inch bbc? it's fucking hot. even hotter if it's wifey. you get to see her act all slutty and it's very much a turn on.

believed the story up until the cheated on a black guy part. u don't know how to Cred Forums bro

Yup, the cuckold thing is pretty weird to me as well. Shit! if it was up to me, I would only date virgins..HAHAHA, but since I'm already approaching 30 yrs old; most of the girls I date have a past. And no, I don't ask them shit. Fuck that! I don't want to know.

Don't make this into a cuck thread

anyone who know anything about sex knows dating a virgin sucks.

nice meme

I know what you mean. I was just trying to make a point I guess. Yeah, virgins are a real pain in the ass. Too much drama and muchy muchy crap. I remember the girls I dated in high school. And who what's to meet their family on the first date... Nah, I want Adults.

in fact, the best fuck of your life will be a young slut.

I'm with this guy. Please quit the fake cuckold crap.

>fake cuckold crap.
what's fake and why are you so defensive?

if seeing wifey getting plowed with a alpha cock doesn't turn you on they you're probably gay (which is fine by me).

My wife had been with one guy that's bigger than I am, he was prob 7.5 long where as I'm 6x5.5. They fucked 1-3 times a day for 2 years but he never made her cum, either from fucking or hands/tongue. I was the first of 5 guys she had been with that made her cum from P in V and oral. She said the night I made her cum the first time was when she fell in love with me, then when I got her off with oral sealed the deal lol

you actually believe what she told you? Lol.

Fucking internet ruined me. My ex girlfriend actually dated two black guys in the past being in NY, and this is what I always imagined. AND no, I never asked her about sizes.

Please kill yourself, you disgusting faggot.

God damn disgusting coal burner. I'd have shown her the fucking door immediately.

youre desperate for attention

how come?

Wow! she gave you a lot of details. And i don't know, after 5 guys there is a pretty good chance someone succeeded are one point or another. also don't forget the Math. 5 guys x 3 reality= you are looking at maybe 13 to 17 guys.

i wasn't intimidated, i just accepted the fact that i was going to be able to please her like they could.

It's not about intimidation, it's about the fact she's into bestiality. Does she currently own a large male dog?

some girls have said mine hurts good, might be bullshit Thou

She doesn't "count" the ones that wore condoms.

Yes. Unfortunately my gfs ex bf was big and was known around campus as being very hung

LOL, shit you're right. I they used condoms it doesn't count.

no dog, but i do always get a little bit nervous when she goes to the gym because even though there's a womens only part of the gym, she chooses to work out in the mixed section, that's also full of muscular blacks, but relationships are about trust.

damn. that's fucked up

My girlfriend is pretty honest about her opinion of my dick. She says its about the same length as her ex's, but what makes mine much better is the girth of it.

Your dick can be long but if it don't fit cuz it's too skinny, well thats just a damn shame.

some guys have all the luck. she probably thinks about him fucking her in some position your dick can't physically do too.

LOLLLLLLLLLLL if you trust a woman, much less a woman known for fucking blacks

I have asked her to give me an exact size but she won't. She has mentioned that it was long yes but the part that earned him the rep was the girth

if she's refusing to do it it's because he was way bigger than you and she knows if she tells you the truth you'll know that half the time she's with you she's faking, and the other half she's thinking about him.

You can't ever ask a girl dick sizes because they're retarded AND DON'T KNOW. I literally had a girl tell me she had fucked an 11 inch dick before. Then I showed her my 8 inch dick and she was like HOLY FUCK THAT'S HUGE. Clearly she fell for the last guys propaganda

Did you tell her it was 15"?

do you think girls measure every guys dick or something? how fucking retarded are you

lmao she just doesnt want to hurt your feelings, cuck

Nope, just sent her a picture and she was like WTFFFF. Literally every girl that I've shown it to basically dies and starts backpedaling about how much theyre gonna deepthroat my dick hahahaha

you realize that can't be washed out right?

How on earth could you stick your dick in there after a nigger? That has always been one of my first questions for a girl... If I found out they've been coal-burnin then into the trash they go.

ok little dick neckbeard

tell us all about how you get so many girls, fellow Cred Forumstard.

Women remember every dick they've had as larger than it actually is. This is psychological fact.