I think its time to kill myself Cred Forumsros nothing left to live for

I think its time to kill myself Cred Forumsros nothing left to live for

ok

Do it

Come on, man. What makes you think you're not going to remain trapped by your problems once you die?

alright

Hurry up, you're using bandwidth.

>I think its time to kill myself Cred Forumsros nothing left to live for

I agree.

Well what happend to make you say that

And idk your live cant be so bad

23 year old worthless kissless virgin. i don't even have a job

Do you have a working body and need a purposes to live?

well if youre going to off yourself, just make sure you take someone out with you, maybe someone like trump

Well if you want to be useful before you die, I can give you a list of people to kill.

I used to think like you but I realized something, if you're suicidal you have nothing to lose right?
Life can get worse but it's already at the point where you dont' see the point in living so why not do something stupid and risky?
When you die, you're not going to get anything else. It's going to be nothing, not even the awareness of nothing so why not do something?
For example, if I ever get suicidal again I'm just going to pack all my stuff into a bag and walk into the woods and live there for a while. Sure I might starve to death or be killed by an animal but I might learn something that makes me want to be alive.

Whats the point.

Dying with an angel is no way to ensure a good after life, silly user,

Jihad Brutha

If that's so, the serves is a place for you.
I hate to see someone be sad about something they can stop. And i know life is hard but if you need a reason to live, then live to fight

Bo is that you?

This is why

just go out in style
go kill some muzzies

Yeah do it, because the rest of your life won't bring any new things or people

Before you do it make sure to donate that ugly neckbeard to cancer centers you ugly fat retard. I'm going to fap to the thought of you killing yourself you pathetic nigger

maybe if you stopped looking like a mooslum and went on the Atkins diet, you'd feel better about yourself

ok

I went to gym. Helped me a lot emotionally