Im feeling really fucking down. The past 2 year have been utter fucking shit. Im still stuck in 2014...

Im feeling really fucking down. The past 2 year have been utter fucking shit. Im still stuck in 2014. Anywho this year is coming to an end as well. What have my Cred Forumsrothers been upto and have you accomplished your dreams this year ?

I've been up to get a job.

Result: Our boss when amok and tried to kill 2 employees. I'm still in that company. My dream doesn't matter anymore.

I am studying some fungi right now. I feel horrible while I am doing it and worse for not doing it.
And an influential classmate openly hates me and who knows how many badmouth she's done. I can't stop thinking about it.

What happened in 2014? I studied to enter university after failing in 2013

Fuck it im failing A levels as well. Shouldnt have taken sciences. Im already behind one year now its going to be 2 years.

Sounds like a fucking wack story.

>The past 2 year have been utter fucking shit. Im still stuck in 2014
i feel like that too

im ugly and cant get girls, not going out,etc

people are hostile to me, i dont want to enter college or even study english

its my nose, its too big and make me very ugly, i think this month i will get the money and will make me a nosejob then i will enter college and study english, hope my life become better

¡I ain't failing!
I am just not sure how long can I -emotionaly- resist university. I need to become responsible and organized but I've been needing that for 2 years already.

Talk about yourself, tough

Dont change youtr nose, Its not like your pinocchio. Youll change your nose and then realise it wasnt the nose after all and then youll even become more depressed.

Ah im studying privately i hope i was in uni. Couldve used the teachers help and general socialness. Since i have a 6 month gap between papers i just chill at home all day. Ive just grown to the thought of ' All this shit doesnt matter '.

heres somethin thatll take your minds off of your shit for a sec
>a wannbe penis

Not really; it was in a factory and our boss had some cotton out of his trousers (We need it to clean some tools) and these two braindeads decided it could be cool to set this cotton on fire so when our boss was doing stuff they set it on fire.

These two stupids didn't realize that the cotton was full of oil so it started to burn in a heartbeat and our boss was running trying to extinguish it (He did it).

Somebody told him what happenned so the took some knives and tried to stab them. Now we know that they run faster than him.

nah man
its my nose
its just too exagerate to my face
i just need a normal nose and i wont be ugly anymore

i have to try it because i dont have anything, im 24 and still alone

some people even think im retarded or something just because my looks

its really sad

This thread is cancer, hope you all die in a fire.

Haha your boss sounds fucking cookoo. I mean ok sure the guys needed to get their just due. But that sounds psychopathic.

Just what the doc ordered.

It has hair... everywhere...

wow wtf this is the god of rekt im seriously feeling horrible

Great work enviroment.

This thread will live on. Go away you attention fag.

Nigga im sure as fuck youre exaggerating things. Do you have a pic or some shit

ey, is calling you back

Bump with wallpapers

Cuadruple Qads demand it.

Post pics. Or become a Jew and score hot rich Jewish girls.

Pic related.

nice pic, very ilustrative

>pic related

>youre exaggerating things
nice quads but im not
believe me, im 24 years old, i have lived enough to know what is the problem

i have hit on many girls and they have said no, many people have been hostile to me for not reason at all, etc

>Do you have a pic or some shit
i wont post pic here, not in the internet

i hope i can get that money this week so i can get out of this shit

I'm high as fuck sorry guys.

Nigga im telling you youre fucking up. This will not help your problem one bit. I know the ugliest fuckers and they have solid chicks and have friends. Hell im friends with some ugly dude because theyre legit good people and are worth talking too.

my nose is bumpy and wide

really fucked up

Post pics of just the nose, black out the rest of your face.

I don't know why I laughed at this

I can post my face on internet

I studied like a motherfucker, since I've lost almost all of my friends, since they only wanna hang out to smoke weed and nothing more.

I don't know what will I be like when I have time to spare and notice that I'm all alone.