What are your favorite hobbies, Cred Forums...

What are your favorite hobbies, Cred Forums? I do absolutely nothing outside of school and need suggestions for what to do with my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fS7w-TXinPE
youtube.com/watch?v=r136WPQ6mSY
amazon.co.uk/Learning-PHP-MySQL-JavaScript-Javascript/dp/1491918667/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475363404&sr=8-1&keywords=learning php
codecademy.com/courses/web-beginner-en-HZA3b/0/1
amazon.co.uk/Coding-Learn-JavaScript-Build-Website/dp/1406366846/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1475363627&sr=8-3&keywords=html book
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm barely motivated at school, when I get home I rot in front of my pc. I fucking hate my life already

Smoke weed son.

Take drugs and rape sluts

I garden, and study things.

I play instruments and go to d&d once a week and weight lift. Helps keep me sane

Start lifting

I enjoy building things.
Cut up a few tree carcasses and make em into something. I enjoy it, and get paid for doing it.

Do you have a job?

What should I do to get into lifting?

Profitable hobbies are the best. GG my nigra
>whats the most you got paid and for what?

Bitch can you read? user said hobbies, jobs are not hobbies (unless you rolled a nat 20)

Join a gym or find a weight room. If you can't do that fill a backpack with dirt and squat with it and shit like that.

The worst thing he could do is start lifting

Then he becomes an autist that's self absorbed and full of himself (much like most of you gym fags)

Instead of "lifting bro" how about he exercise and go for a run, or swim, so he can at least walk 20 feet without having a heart attack

I go on dates with dutch women. This one was the worst: profile.php?id=100012622448586

As I spent all my money and got nothing in return. How is your Saturday night going? Mine is pretty fuckless...

Wow you're a prick. exercise has great benefits for mental health, as well as physical. But I guess you like depression, I guess you like sitting in front of screens. Cool for you, but don't bring the rest of us down to your level

I have no irl friends so I usually play vidya, browse the chan, smoke weed when it's available, read books, contemplate life, go for walks.

There's plenty of things to do out there, you just have to find something you enjoy OP.

Start playing an instrument?

You could start learning how to dance

Do you enjoy spending time on your computer? If so, then I really don't see what the problem is homefry

FUCKING NORMIE GTFO OFF MY Cred Forums reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I run and swim I thought you'd be able to tell from my post's suggestion

I would if I wasn't so god damn boring and self loathing. I'm barely a person yo

Swimmings legit, I guess I assumed you were talking about modern lifting, which is just circuit training. I don't know anyone that power lifts just for chest or looks anymore

sk8

ey m8 lets d8, we'll go out for a sk8 and masturb8

skateboarding

How did you get this picture of me?!

same bro i've been failing all my classes at school since forever now i just come home and chill at my pc

Poker, i really love it. Trying to make a living from it here in Colombia, is not that hard.

I was in that boat, managed to raise my g.p.a from a 2.0 to a 3.0 just by forcing myself to do some light studying. It hurts and seems impossible, but you can do this. Just pretend you're a nerd for like 2 hours a week

As long as u on Cred Forums u can push things up your ass and post pics to all the fags

I injected heroin into my little wiener which made my head go all fucking KASHA WKKA DOO DAA then I found myself in your bedroom staring at you sleeping fucking OFF MY TITS listening to REM. I snapped a picture of you but you can't remember because I just lied to you.

HAHA PRANKED

Damn brotendo I just got prenkd.
>Heres a snek 4 ur prenk

There is heaps of stuff to do. Here are my hobbies

- rock climbing and abseiling
- skateboarding (downhill and conventional)
- urbex
- hiking and camping
- playing the violin since I was five

i had a 0.5 gpa last year hopefully i can turn it around this time

Do you have any 0's from not dropping classes? You could beg an academic advisor for help. One once claimed they'd get rid of one of my 0's but didn't. If he would have id be doing real good.

Thanks buddy, I'm just not me when I'm hungry. Now I feel like a clear headed and composed gentleman.

What the fuck is going on here

this guy gets it

well basically user fed me snekker ber now I've got GLUCOSE in me veins

Skateboard and video games

movies, cycling, vidya, working out

I hope you get beat up in high school you fucking faggot. Oh that's right you are 22 and living in moms basement fuckoff

Hey buddy, that is a rare pepe. Can I have permission to save it? (this is my first day here on Cred Forums, I'm not sure on the how this works.) just thought I'd ask permission first. I've come from reddit by the way.

Hope to hear from you soon
Kind Regards

Oh. Yeah that's all I see here in southern california. I life guard at the beach. There's a gym here on the beach and it's full of fags that only lift for looks that can barely walk without huffing and puffing

you're so cute

ye, take it

All this because of a normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEE post. You brought this on yourself NOW BEHOLD MY ULTIMATE CREATURE CARD

If you were old enough to have a gun I would take it from you and pistol whip your beta ass

Chest bound faggots that don't even do Pilates? Shits unhealthy

Dear user,

I appreciate that you wrote back to me and am grateful for your permission to save that pepe mee mee

Kind Regards

P.S. I'm getting the hang of this, how do I add you as a friend|?

mmmm choke me daddy, I'm your little kitten

HENFFFF HENFFFF
>So you liek mudkipz or nah?

Pathetic beyond belief kys. Once you're 55 and mom and dad aren't around for you to live in their basement you will

My hobbies include:

- Drawing/Painting
- Astronomy
- Photography
- Writing
- Whore mongering
- Hiking
- Candid photography
- Traveling
- Running
-/x/ related topics
- Collecting shit like books, antiquities.

They all have brought me with fellow hobby enthusiasts.

shhhhhh just put your massive pecker in my hole

Wow you got all that from one shitpost? Fancy shit, I'm amazed by how much about another humans life that you were able to conclude from less then 20 words that are in text.
>not the guy you replied to btw

ikr he must be like Sherlock Holmes or some shit

Right, just like in the animoo's. Good thing he can't see us or he'd teleport behind us with his katana. So spoopy, so stronk

>be me
>greentext so not newfag
>hey
>how do you get a gold account?

Read a book
Read a book
Read a motherfucking book

Start with step 1, sharpie in pooper with timestamp.
Step 2, make a .gif of you slapping your balls

Then i'll give you the link

I play unicycle football, you would have to move to tx to play however. I'd suggest learning arduino as a hobby. Just knowing electronics and arduino would make you a real life Q from james bond. You can make anything from a gps tracker to a cat door that will open automatically but only for your cat. 3d printers are controlled with arduino

Its only 6.25 wouldn't satisfy you

I'm having a wank, talk dirty to me

Here take this (You)

here's a pic

LEGO, esp trains
reading, mostly sci-fi

if this post is dubs then I'll kill myself right now

is that a failed evergreen cutting on the right? lmao

Why would you even risk that...

goodbye boys

>I iz btard and waste all day on computer
Learn to program its like legos for adults

me too, then

My only reason to live right now, is to get enought strenght to commit suicide. Cuz there's no point in life for me. Nothing matters, and i have no hobbies or even friends. I had couple friends before, but some of them got tired of me, and same happend with me. Now I can't even talk to ppl around me. There's absolutly nothing to talk about, I don't even know where I went wrong way in my life. The only place I can see my future is either as a dead man or a junkie living on the street. But I'm pretty sure that i won't be a junkie, cuz I have paranoia.
Don\t go same way as me user, there's often a good things in life.

Fuck double dubs. If I get one here not only do you have to live on you have to post your cock

How can you have friends without hobbies? Just fucking do a thing and find someone that likes doing that thing. If you got feels play the piano

Trips will save you

when i was bored in my school days i did programming more specifically web dev

start off with basic html and move up to css and then php and then mysql (and if you wanna take it further lean javascript)

youtube.com/watch?v=fS7w-TXinPE

youtube.com/watch?v=r136WPQ6mSY

video related its something i showed my friend who wanted to learn html

i play smash bros

I smash your mum

I also smash his mum

I say we all sexually harrass moot at once
>he misses us
Pic related he made this rare mem himself

I want to learn. What do you recommend reading?

I had some hobbies like vidiya and weeb before. For most of the time me and my *friends* talked about other drugs we want to try out. But in the end I tired of vidiya and my friends got tired of me. I had always very much passion in things I did before. But right now my way of thinking is that I'm always giving up cuz i can't be the best. I tried to get good at vidiya, i got pretty good in many games, but I was very far away from even being in top 1000 players in the world. Same thing goes for music. I love listening music, but i would never be good at playing. And btw I have no money and I'm leaving with my mom. She told me that she will throw me out next year. Srry for my english, I can't even learn english grammar in 8 years. I'm so patethic..

Not user, but codecademy .com has a interactive html course

we smash his mum together, proudly with pecker in hands

Make fun of gay clubs

Nigger you best be jokin about the English part, because that shits Cred Forumsretty good. Being the best is super rare, but you can be the best you compared to the past you. You can be the best in your town/county even. But most of these "bests" sacrifice everything for it

I smoke n guck bitches

I read, write short stories and have a drink with friends sometimes. That's all.

Also, don't think other people's lives are all better than you. They also have to work, and are lonely more than you would think. Be happy with everything you have and try to improve. That is all.

>amazon.co.uk/Learning-PHP-MySQL-JavaScript-Javascript/dp/1491918667/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475363404&sr=8-1&keywords=learning php

this is the book i use for reference when i forget something its a bit advance

HOWEVER if you are new i recomend just watching basic youtube videos on html and css and also using a website called "code academy"

>codecademy.com/courses/web-beginner-en-HZA3b/0/1

^^ these are like lessons for html ( i think you have to make an account)

but if you do want a book i recommend :

amazon.co.uk/Coding-Learn-JavaScript-Build-Website/dp/1406366846/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1475363627&sr=8-3&keywords=html book

nice and cheap and should teach you basics