Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums

My roommate called the cops on me for playing music too loud in my room.

His Iphone 7 Plus 256 GB came in the mail today, I took it. Can I sell this thing, or at least use it to play media and shit?

I figure I can't use it to make calls but besides selling it can I use it for anything? I was also thinking of taking a trip to china and selling it there

Other urls found in this thread:

pangu-jailbreak.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjwvb2_BRCb_s7Yo7_ZlHASJABz6L0jMnpe1_QQz28ktZD0P9Zm4R0r5N7JO7uTaeubfN4tfhoC3GTw_wcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ITT: user wants the cops called on him twice

Turn your music down, spergy

Lmao you're a piece of shit give it back

Sell it and buy some headphones

Give it back Jamal

>taking a trip to china
>can't even deal with cops in the US

>my roommate
you sure you don't mean your parents?

leave his phone alone
file charges against him for abuse of process
get a restraining order against him (he illegally sicced the cops on you), that will force him to vacate the residence immediately
find another room mate

I fly for free

Also I am not giving the phone back, when did this become a board full of fags?

scratch a cock on the screen of the phone

the only faggot here is you

Right, because everyone here is super cool with the idea of you stealing a $1000 phone.

Fuck off with your stealing ass. Give his shit back and act like a fucking adult.

jailbreak dat shit
pangu-jailbreak.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjwvb2_BRCb_s7Yo7_ZlHASJABz6L0jMnpe1_QQz28ktZD0P9Zm4R0r5N7JO7uTaeubfN4tfhoC3GTw_wcB

leave a dick print on it

>act like a fucking adult
>browsing Cred Forums
>mfw

He called the cops on me because he doesn't like me. Literally was playing music at 10 PM like I always do, the police were called most likely over an unrelated argument earlier in the day

Remove the simcard, get a case to hide it somewhat and enjoy your fancy new iPod.

Thanks! Will this allow me to make calls?

If you can, take the sim card out of your phone and put it in the iPhone. Then totally regret it, infect it with several viruses and then return to roommate.

Will I still be able to make calls on Wi-Fi, access internet and shit?

If I got a different SIM card would it work?

people who play music late deserve to die

Fags who call the cops instead of talking it out or fighting deserve to have their shitty phones stolen

I am black btw and my roommate is white

if he didn't even try to talk with you, he deserve to die too, also i don't care what your skin pigmentation is, a douche is a douche

And he certainly is a douche

You'll still be able to connect to a wifi hotspot, but you won't be able to get internet through the phone without a simcard.
So if there's wifi nearby or you generate a hotspot with your other phone you can get on the internet and whatev. You can also install Skype on it and make phone calls through wifi without activating the phone.

Yes, but I believe it'll cost you a few hundred.

Thanks for the info my friend. No way through internet or technological trickery I can have this made usable?

Pretty much will be an Ipod I can use the internet on with Wi-Fi?