Cuck thread. Anons post gf and exs pics and tell what they would do to the other girls. Has to be nasty ;)

Cuck thread. Anons post gf and exs pics and tell what they would do to the other girls. Has to be nasty ;)

Bump

Would ass rape your girl, open, without lube.

Bump

I would take a nasty "tacos drenched in hot sauce" shit on her chest
Then I'd stand above her and piss all over the poop to smear it and splash it all over her so more.
Then I'd scoop some of that mixture with my mouth, gargle it and vomit whatever is in my mouth into hers
real nasty like

My gf.

My current girlfriend. Will definitly do share some of her pictures if anyone is interested

Post em

What do you want to see?

Pretty much anything

Preferably nudes.

Tits and face?

More.

Any action?

Not really

How would you fuck this bitch

Wwyd to this bitch

Tie her up and let the guys in this thread take turns raping her

Wwyd

ex

ex

I would buttfuck her while she begged me to stop

Her ass need a dick

gf , want more?

Wait. Where you from? I think that girl went to my middle school

Wwyd b?

Fuck her beyond recognition

I would take her out to a nice dinner at maybe, olive garden, followed by a nice walk in the park, then maybe we could lay on a blanket and look at the stars. And then I would take her home, and if the mood seemed right I might kiss her

What are her initials?

wife, how would you use her?

current gf, anons ask for more

You take a guess

LB

I would massage a handful of buttered eggs into her sweet sweet cheeks until she passes out from sheer bliss

Not really, it's DC. But would love to know who you think it is
What country?

Penis is get long the back for pushing. An some with fuck is hard. Hard. Hard. Harder some. Big grow then poof be to clean mess big fuck huges.

FffffFFFFFF

more

just for you bud. great description

What a faggot

the gf

show her firebush

got some pussy?

want more?

I would cover myself in fabric softener and rub my naked body against her soft soft skin. She would ask me if I can get her some milk duds and I would say I don't have any milk duds and she would be disappointed but I do have some carrots left over from last nights breakfast so she eats those while I gently press grapes into her buttocks one by one

My gf

i know this girl. do you?

When I married Ted, we got back from our honeymoon, and he went off to the store and came home by himself. And I was completely shocked to see that he arrived back at our apartment with literally 100 cans of Campbell’s Chunky soup. I never bought 100 of anything.

This was shocking to me, so we had a tough conversation about it. I said, “You don’t buy 100 of anything, much less canned soup. We can’t do this. I’ll be making things.” He said, “No, I know you. you won’t be making things.”

So the next morning, it was a weekend morning, I loaded up our car before he woke up and returned every single can. And when I got home, I called my mother just to make sure I’d done the right thing as a newlywed. And she emphatically disagreed with me. And so when Ted opened the pantry, I had to quickly tell him that I would go back and buy those cans again.

Any?

I would color her stretch marks in with permanent marker

Action?

More. I'd love to fuck that mouth hard and make her gag

maybe you only recognize her with a dick in her mouth?

a dick in her ass would help

suck it

What about mine

Different angle (and a bit younger)

wwyd?

more

Most recent

Wwyd

I would lock her head in a metal box, then continue using said box as a toilet for all needs, using either sweets or good food as "rewards" after a good service, until she begged me for more.
To start with, at least.

Damm she looks fine! Who is this?

great looking pussy.
spread and show ass?

very nice.
got any pussy?

with face?

What a cute girl. I'd blackmail her by telling her that if she doesn't fuck me, I'd publish this picture.
While fucking me, I order her to give me a blowjob and play with a huge dildo in her ass. As I cum on her face, I make a video.
Then I tell her to hang the first picture in her living room when her friends are coming over for her birthday. She must keep the picture on her wall for 1 month. I tell her that if she doesn't do it, Im sending the video to her friends and employer.

WWYD?

Pussy

More of the really young one near the beginning? She's adorable.

hot.
nudes?

I would dump so much cum inside that it would flow out of her for days.

MORE!

anal?

any action?

Any full body

I'd make this bitch grab my cock with her left hand (with ring) and jerk me off until I blow my load all over her face. After I'm done, I'd make her lick me clean and then force her to suck me off!

Daauum that one is one hell of a sexy slut! More of her??????

mmmm i love her tummy. i want to cum on it with both hands around her throat.

wwyd?

She's a pretty little thing. Can she deep throat?

How would u use my slut gf?

who is she to you?

Handcuff her to a public toilet , remove her panties and leave her there to be fucked by everyone who walks in.

Moar

just someone who sucked my dick once

Like this?

any takers?

More

mmmmmm fantastic submissive whore

with her face?

pussy?

she has serviced more dicks than Cred Forums

My dumb ex! Lmfao

How would you fuck her?

which?

No anal and face I'm afraid

Nice, don't forget to gag her so she can't cry for help.
I can do that too with this slut. Chain her neck and hands to the toilet bowl so she can't move her body other than her legs and wiggling her butt.
I'd stuff her phone up inside her tight little pussy but leave the charger exposed so whenever she gets a call from her concerned friends it buzzes inside her so she squirms and moans.

WWYD?

toying her pussy?

middle and right

Wwyd

Deliverance

none sadly. middle is a fantastic cheating fuck though

Damn would get her down on her knees and face fuck her till i cum down her throat

got that with her face?

middle looks hot. Got some tits?

Would wake her up with a mouthful of cock and feed her a load of cum for breakfast

more

my wife. would you ?

She's submissive and likes being told what to do

they have great legs. would be fun to get them on their backs, ankles on my shoulder and pound them with deep long strokes.

Any nudes?

She's built for big cocks

Nope sorry

i would rape that bubbly ass

cousin

got her spread wide open?

wwyd?

>706194341
mmmm just imagine fucking them up against the wall, legs wrapped around your waist...

WWYD to my little fuckslut? She's embarrassed by her small tits, make good use of it.

any good at sucking?

Is that really the same chick???!

got to go mrs is on her way home and thats an ex

I'd fuck her hard then push her up against a window for the neighbours to see. Tell her her small tits are on show for everyone

sure is!

Use her as a cum dumpster, if she looses any cum she would be punished. I would walk her like a dog around the neighbourhood and encourage men to dump some cum in to her holes.

i'd force her to bend over and make good use of her tight little asshole

im married but i would have kept her on the side.

right one. deepthroat till she gags, then fuck her tits

middle one is hot. got some more?

i heard you like submissive ...

Amazing.. Who is it?? Looks likes she wants to be used

Daaaaaauuuumm

oh she does!

spread her ass

thats the look they give you just before they both drunkenly suck your cock.

What the fuck is it with these threads? You guys are literally sitting around talking dirty with other guys and getting off to it. That's really gay.

obvious loli

ikr
minor cuck fetish here but these dudes are faggots
i was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it
half the time i think its just bots and shills trying to take the man out of men

very nice. keep sharing?

any action shots?

no sadly

Great. Here the slut is playing with herself, thought nobody would ever see her like this.

Please continue.

Yeah, right.

Current GF. Love her fucking huge tits. What would you do to her?

the short one is cute. would over power and date rape

Get her to do a split on my dick, since she's a gymnast I'm sure she could think of all kinds of positions for us to have fun in. Pic related is my gf at one of her volleyball matches

lol

I'd slap her tits so they hurt and tell her they were pathetic and small and she needed to do more to turn me on as her tits couldn't. Then I'd fuck her mouth hard so she couldn't breathe and take it out at the last minute for a few seconds to catch her breath. Repeating until she was crying. Then fuck her from behind after I told her that her tits disgusted me

Look like it would be easy enough to tear a hole in her leotard for my fat cock to plow her asshole through

the absolutely brutal doggy style fucking i would give her would leave her walking funny for days

Checked

pick her whole body up and fuck her against the wall

thoughts?

what nasty fun would you have with my wife?

>turned into a Cuck by last gf
>want my gf to cuck me but don't know how to ask her

help Cred Forums

Nice body anymore?

Yes, moar

More

Would be a perfect whore wife!

More volleyball hotties

Cheers!

Wwyd to the 3?

Walk up to her while she's sitting in that booth at a restaurant. Tell her to stand up.

Force her to bend over the table and tie her hands down so her ass is sticking out. Slide her panties down to her knees and spread her asscheeks.

Let guys that are walking by take turns fucking her asshole and pussy while she moans. Watch cum drip out of both holes until she passes out and guys continue to blow inside her until she's sticky as fuck.

Then I'd turn her around and use her mouth for myself. Cum on her face.

What would you guys do to this brunette?

I'd like turning her into the team slut, she doesn't need to compete. She can stay in the locker room as the team cum dump

More please

I would make her stay on that bench for an hour, then stand up and let me feel the marks that bench left on her soft ass

she would be a delight to rape.

God she looks like a fun fuck!

Damn definitely moar

pussy?

Gf who Has recently been bugging me for a MMF threesome

best i got

Moar

Wwyd

Here's one of her ass then, she's with her bestie who've I've wanted to fuck for a long time.

I would take 10 from behind, while 2 sits on her back and makes out with me. 6 goes in front and lets 10 lick her

Fuck rights ass until she cried then fuck lefts face

Yeah she looks the type! Perfect girl to just used and abuse.

Awesome!

And here's a treat, volleyball team party from my school

Oh my god. I would make them both take turns rubbing their ass cracks up and down my cock

right one.
id rip off that slutty shirt, slap her tits till she screams. then bend her over, and finger her pussy hard till she cries. i'll pull my fingers out and fuck her ass. no lube.
i'd destroy her

5th and sixth from the left would both get the dicking of a lifetime

You can have this one on me...