If you could get rid of 1 ethnic group who would it be

If you could get rid of 1 ethnic group who would it be

Non-whites

The Mohicans.

slavs

Winrar

Dildos

muslims obv.

they contribute nothing but death and destruction and no societal, scientific or creative advancements.

at least there are great black entertainers who pioneered music and dance and shit like that for our amusement.

This

White people

Whites

Nigger detected

Abraham and his offspring.

eskimos

Whites. We've been oppressed far too long

That not an ethnicity.

But I'm white. I hate whites

Arabs.

hawaiians

or as i like to call them

>>>>>>>>sea beaners

If Abraham had no kids there would not be islam. Christians and Jews.

Greek methodology would be mainstream in the West.

>Greek methodology

Mythology.
,*fixed

Angora cats. I hate this specific cat type.

the OPs

Roman. They wiped out the Greek Empire.

Duh blacks.

Republicans

4 chan readers

All non native Americans in the U.S.A.
-they stole our land
-they stole our gold
-they killed all our Buffalo
and they alienated us in our own country.

arabs

You
I like you

To late friend, some user got quads and got rid of the last of the Mohicans many moons ago.

Leprechaun detected

Men.

Roll for this

Gypsies

Haha, holy fuck.

Found the feminist

As much as I want to say arabs, gonna have to go niggers on this one

The dutch. Idon't hate niggers, I don't hate jews and I don't hate muslims. Generally speaking ofcourse, I seriously dislike large portions of their population, obviously. But, I've never met a dutch person who deserves to breathe the same air as me and my loved ones to. We would all be better off if we just nuked that piss poor excuse for a country into oblivion.

hollywood kike detected

Antifeminist, actually. If all men were dead then I would be dead, which would be neat, and feminists would actually face a world without men. 99% of them would die horribly and what remains would be in the Second Dark Ages.

blaks
slavs
juice

niggerinoes

By that logic, I should castrate myself and live my life without sex organs

10/10 would do

Not what I said, but go ahead.

Native Americans

Found the cis male scum lord. Please consider eating cyanide. You are no longer welcome here in this safe space. Pack up your belongings and head for the coast. Hit the road jack, and don't you come back. See ya later alligator. Make like a tree and leaf. So long farewell. Too bad so sad. A penny saved is a penny earned. Don't eat cheese before noon. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Its like shooting fish in a barrel.

You catch my drift home Cred Forumsoy?

Somalians

Thread

whites.

True

Fuck you I havent even had kids yet

>ethnic group
>muslim

>opressed

>pick an ethnic group
>men
read a dictionary

Indians. They stink, are annoying, haven't contributed to anything of significance, and having 1billion less humans would make things better for the rest of us

yes

if you get rid of niggers, that gets rid of a lot of muslims too

there are a lot of muslims in southeastern asia who are ok. middle east muslims are shit, but there are tons of muslims in africa (especially places like Libya which are shitholes)

muslims 8/10 call
niggers 10/10 call

Jews, or niggers.

People who are more than 80% white.
They're boring.

Coloureds