How many niggers do you reckon you could kill in one hour with your weapon of choice?

How many niggers do you reckon you could kill in one hour with your weapon of choice?

Niggers are perfect beings, how dare you not worship them as living god kings like the rest of us?! They absorbed android 17 and 18 when they made BLM

Perfect beings for hunting

>perfect
people enslaved the strongest and the hardest working niggers
and let the weak ones die
and they continued for years and years until extremely recently.
and now they're degrading at rapid speeds

AL SHARPTON PLS HALP

In my area, only a couple. We're mostly white here. In a larger city, at least a couple hundred provided there were enough to continuously kill

MODS MODS MODS
>THEY AREN'T WORSHIPPING NIGGERS, ON THIS, THE DAY OF MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING

What is wrong with you user?

Depends on the crowd. I'm shooting from at least 300 yards off. I'd love to sit back far and pop off some rounds into a crowd of enemy combatants with a .50. Nothing like a quiet death from above that you never see or hear coming. I pray God is so kind towards me.

Pussy

user is insecure and jealous because he has a small p3n0r

All of them.

Far from it. We each have our own preferred, fine-tuned methods. I work to my strengths. You will learn that eventually. Or not.

Explain? Taking notes here

Thomas, the only thing you are fine tuning is you masturbation skills. You're making me cringe.

Me too, to give to the thought police. PRAISE NIGGERS

DEATH TO THE WHITE USELESS DEVILS
>aka those who are wrong
>aka the bad people
>aka worse then blacks at everything people

Poisoned free fried chicken

All of them

With a racially-targeted genetically-modified bioweapon... all of them.

So who's voting trump?

2normie4me

Op you deserve the shit life that's coming your way.

Why?

How dare OP oppose the glorious master race?! I agree with you, he should just give all his shit to niggers.

you had your time little cracker, you know damn right we won't stop until we have white slaves

Nigs aren't smart enough to pull that off

Not without a lot of help. But they're getting it from all the SJW's
^ that guys probably serous

Kill them all

That's racist, they didn't do anything

Are you crying?

You're making your mother cringe, Steve.

Yes, about how anyone could be so cruel and thoughtless somebody could be. These people are being unfairly targeted and victimized

>nuclear missiles

I'd say about all of them.

Helpful Advice for Black People:

1. Put down your cell phone. Experience life as an individual instead of as a drone in the Black Collective.

2. If you pull up your pants, you can take bigger steps.

3. Learn to conjugate the verb "to be."

4. If you put $10,000 rims on a $300 car, you still have a car worth $300.

5. If you don't break the law, the police won't bother you; if you don't resist arrest, the police won't shoot you.

6. You are less likely to be struck by a car walking on the sidewalk as opposed to walking down the center of the street.

7. Don't screech, ever. It makes you sound like a mental patient. If someone can't hear you, walk closer.

8. Learn to pronounce the consonants in the middle of a word: foRty, fiFty, not "foaty, fitty."

9. Fat is not attractive. It denotes gluttony and sloth.

10. If it doesn't belong to you, leave it alone.

11. You are not going to have a career as a basketball player or a rapper.

12. Not every dog bites, but enough do that people are cautious around dogs they don't know. Meditate on that.

13. Blocking a street or kneeling during an anthem will not foment political change.

14. If you speak ghetto/street/ebonics, you will not be taken seriously. Neil deGrasse Tyson does not speak in ebonics. There is a reason for that.

15. It might not be racism. You might be an asshole.

Lol

there's a black person near you, you'd be fucked as well.
>But honestly, that wouldn't be so bad

Why "Lol" that better mean lots of love!!!
>Yes it does hurt to bait this hard

They dindu nun

Too accurate

None.
Killing people is for niggers.

Leave Only Lifeless

But to kill all of them, you would also take out almost everyone else.

Good move destroying civilization. Should have just targeted Africa. Then maybe India. Less niggers, but have you seen the population?

The thread is moot... If any weapon of choice is included, you could use a biological weapon and just wipe out swaths of people in minutes

Just hold a nigger convention at a basketball stadium.All the free Kentucky fried watermelon,Kool Aid,food stamps and bicycles you can get.Then blow that shit up.That is unless they just kill each other first.Then you don't have to waste a missile

What if a white person accidentally turns up? Wouldn't be able to forgive myself

I would move every nig to a remote island and livestream them 24/7 just to prove how inferior they are

Mate its called Africa

Well the only white people who wouldn't be afraid of being surrounded by a thousand nig nogs would be virtue signalling SJW's,and let's face it,nobody would miss em,except for the missile.
I can imagine it now
>"Hey Tumblrella?Have you heard of the Black Pride convention at "X" basketball stadium?"
>"No I haven't Tumblrina that sounds great!!Let's go virtue signalling and make a Snapchat story about how tolerant we are!!!"
>"Oh wow,these Kool Aid flavoured wings taste great!!"
THEN BOOOOM!!!
A man can dream...

literally made me say jesus out loud in my empty ass house. the sheer amount of moral and normal faggotry you just typed made me recoil in disgust.

any weapon? For example a loaded out Ohio missle sub?
How many live in the major african cities?
I could get a 100 million sand niggers if we could schedule this during the Haji

There is some nigger protests in my home town of San Diego right now so probably quite a bit

Nigger Games
Hunger Games works too though

LOL

>weapon of choice
Fucking nukes
>how many could you kill
Is mass genocide a good answer?

>Weapon of choice: None

They'd all just kill eachother before I could intervene

Genocide isn't a number, so no.