>other crazy chick decides i was cheating
>allofmywut
>always been 110% loyal
>she makes fake evidence of me doing shit
>fucking hell
>current girl isn't responding

What the fuck do i do?

why werent you fucking clear in saying, "No I love you, she is crazy"

you have to fucking beat around it by not being direct. thats how chicks are. Man up and tell her shes the best girl in the world and no one will ever take you from her.

Checked my man, and tell her straight about it. Don't just sit there and take it up the ass

>woman: do you like etc
>dumbass: eh, idk

There's your problem your fucking moron

This. When a woman says "idk" she is saying "I don't want to tell you the truth." So she assumes it's the same for you.

I guess first names are okay to show. You think this is good, man?

why the fuck would you answer "do you like that girl btw?" with "i don't know"

nice quads.

Didn't even notice my quads. Maybe it'll mean good luck with my girl?

Tell your girl the other one is crazy, that your girl is the only one that matters to you, and get rid of the other one - tell her to fuck off and that she'll never have you.

She won't kill herself, that's just her using emotional blackmail to control you. Even if she did, that her own stupid fault not yours. You're allowed to say what you want.

might have come on a little strong with the "future with you" stuff but at least you were direct. girls just need reassurance once in a while.

It is not a maybe lad, with quads it is certain. This you can be sure of. Best of luck.

I sure hope so, man. Huge thanks to everyone in this thread for the help. If i get news before it 404's i'll let you all know

I'll stick around to see it

if you dont get a response, dont bombard her just give her time. You said what you needed to. Now she'll need to process it.

Yeah. I'm giving it time. My anxiety is fucking killing me, even though i took my meds. I feel like i'm suffocating

So wait, how did this other bitch convince your gf you were cheating?

Yeah, meme arrow it, OP

What meds do you take?

trust me dude. I know. My GF hasnt talked to me in over a week after saying she needed time. I had to make sure she wasnt cheating, but I am fucking so depressed about it. Just resist and keep yourself occupied with other shit.

Pls this op

You're retarded. Op you have to send her "pls respond" if she doesn't text back in 5 minutes.

Girl: Do you like that girl?
OP (Translated): Yeah, I think I do. I keep her out of stupid situations but but I keep her in the steamy situations, ifyaknowwhatimean!! ;)
Woman: WTF
OP (Translated): I can't stop talking to her! She's like all over my cock!
Woman: K, bye.

I honestly don't know. She acts dumb and does it well since she's blonde. Here's an example of just how smart she is:
>group of friends meet up before classes
>one guy has gummy worms with him
>wouldn't let her have any because She constantly takes his food
>she texts him some bullshit
>he grabs his phone to check
>she nabs like half the bag
>he didn't notice for a good 3 minutes

She's no genius, but she's a damn snake

A variety. There's Adderall (only during the week because ADD), Risperidone (every night), and Sertraline (every morning)

You were open, which is good, but you're dangerously straddling the line between "romantic" and "creepy". Also, the "Okay" might be read as "Was my BS convincing enough??"

NO ITS NOT GOOD

Just go to her place and TALK TO HER
fk this text message shit

GO there
deal with the situation

make her understand she's your everything
Bring flowers if you will

I am. I'm binging on pokemon, MGS2, and MGS3. Games have always helped me cope. I hope everything goes well for you too though

Um, no. That screams "desperation"

This

I feel like you fucked up in your first pic user. You should have just straight up told her she is the only one you love and that you guys never did anything.

Oh, this is a good point.

Why Adderal AND Sertraline? Is the Risperdone for minimizing physical fits or psychosisprevention?

Disregard this; misread setraline as "straterra". Everything will be fine, buddy. Dont stress

UPDATE, GUYS!
Seems like everything is good!
And yeah, i call her kitten. Not in a dd/lg kind of way. Just in the way that she's as adorable and perfect as a kitten

She's with her best friend so that's why she got distracted so easily

Lucky bastard. Post pics of your GF so that we can be jealous of your fortune, plz

Aaaand we're back in the shitter

>on omegle

she looking for dicks and flashing

Probably my favorite one right here

wtf kinda name is azetta

im fucking confused. So does she think her friend and you have something going on?

Here's my response

GO THERE AND TALK TO HER

STOP SHITTING HERE
seriously user please save your couple

Get over there RIGHT NOW with flowers. Have her witness you deleting her contact info from your form. If she dies, it's her own damn fault and not your problem. She crossed the line in her attempts at ruining your chances with a 10/10 wifey. She's gone too far. She is not your friend.

yup. if my wife was on omegele I'd fucking flip. you ain't giving your Cred ForumsRos the full story here. what's really going on? As my missus says, all men say their exes are batshit. you fucked her, didn't you?

Alright lad. You've got to let her know you love her in person now. It's too late for texts now, user.

Fuck man. Drop everything. Do what you must IN PERSON to stay with this woman. Text her telling her that your GF is the love of your life and she needs to stay the fuck away. Show your GF said text. Delete and block the contact. Stop texting like a child. Time to man up if you want this to work.

Nope, never even touched her

Pic related. I can't really get anywhere tonight

Get over there now user. Godspeed.

I guess i have to mention that i don't have a car right now so my transportation is fucked

what the fuck are you doing? You keep avoiding the question your gf wants to know. She keeps accusing you of doing shit with some random bitch and you arent even denying it, you're just saying you want to fucking apologize.

"Forget it" definitely doesn't mean she's over it. Go there now! Fuck the mall, take her on a proper date NOW

Dude, it's 2016. Get a fucking uber or some shit. You want to lose the love of your life? If not, get your ass over there.

drive up to her and take her in your arms. Dont fuck it up

Uber over there. Start calling favor from your best friends with cars. This is your future we're talking about here.

Poorfag with no car

I was stuck with a crazy fucking suicidal bitch for like a year. Ended up ignoring her and basicly cutting off all contact with her. She ended up trying to kill herself several times. Couldn't give less of a shit. I Was just too relieved to care.

Steal a Car, put on 'I need a hero' and go

KEK

No money in my account. My only friends with cars are at a competition

Uber, lyft, whatever. GET THE FUCK OVER THERE user!

"take her on a proper date"
wtf is up with all these wizards.
Look, its unfortunate that you have put yourself in a situation where you have a crazy, obsessed female and a jealous girlfriend. The only possible way out of this is to get rid of the obsessed chick, while your girlfriend witnesses you cutting off all ties with her. If the crazy chick kills herself, thats not your fault, it is her choice and you bear absolutely no responsibility in the decisions made by others. flowers and a date arent going to solve anything, all it does is make it look like you are guilty.

this is the correct mindset. bitches be mad... like nignogs

you lost the game.

don't fucking take her to the mall just to buy her a gift. show your love u fucking autist

I swear to fuck user call your fucking mother up or some shit. Do you live in california? I'll literally drive you my fucking self.

Don't fucking apologise either, that makes you look like you and the crazy bitch ARE up to something.

I agree. the mall is wank. restaurant? cook for her? spa day?

I'm having a hard time not cringing at this, please just fucking solve it asap before it's too late...

that, so much

why the fuck do you care?

Cred Forums... helping Cred Forumsit's fix shit. good offer my man

this

NY. She's at her friend's ghetto ass house though. Literally a trailer park

>I'll take you to the mall

Top kek, you Americans think you can just spend your way out of your problems. That said, she's probably as materialistic as most women are so it would probably work.

The last thing you want her to do is spend a night to "think about it".

She's gonna seek advice from her girlfriends and they are all gonna tell her that you're a jerk and that she can do better within the next 12 hours. You need to prevent that.

Yeah stop apologising man and speak in person, things can get misinterpreted via text. Nice gf btw

this

you should focus on graduating high school, OP

yeah dude take her to the fucking mall and buy her shit it'll fix everything.

Stop making excuses. If she's at her friend's place, she's probably being told to break up with you. You need to get there before that happens. Go to that trailer park and take her somewhere that is not a trailer park

I'm trying to figure out where she is now so i can get there

Have you atleast tried calling her phone? that would be better than texting.

Thank fucking God dude. Best of luck my man.

good
stop browsing Cred Forums now that you know what to do
you're on a mission !

Shit, good idea. Gonna try that

ip track her lol

Fucking beta faggot

jesus christ you're hopeless if you're this dumb, just pack it up and call it a day dude

When dealing with such situation, ie a girl that says you had sex with her but no proof, you just have two things to say, and from now, you've done it wrong. Let me help :

- Instead of "Idk", or "How can I reassure you?", just say :
> "No", "No way ever"

-IInstead of "She's obsessed", say :
> "She's crazy", "She's hysterical"

Stick to this, faggot. Saying otherwise implies you had sex with her, or that you're feeling guilty/hiding something

don't worry guys, apologize profusely, run to her as soon as you can. please, for all of the other knights, do it bro. you've done a bad thing, you're an asshole. you don't deserve her.

Is it possible that he did fuck her, and he's looking for help to hide it without telling us he actually fucked her?

I never had sexual relations with that woman.

>This whole fucking highschool faggot thread

Cred Forums sure is lame and gay these days.

That's what I'm wondering. Who says "idk" when their girlfriend asks them if they love another women?

Yeah, i'll admit that i'm an 18 year old loser. I'll own that

It's very possible considering he could have just told her he doesn't care about her instead of "idk"

How do people text over shit like this, any time I have a issue I ring or meet up

>assumption of tone of voice
>general miscommunication
>waiting on a response that is altered by the delay

nip it in the bud and call her, can easily make it quick

You cheated, didn't you?

ITT beta fucks. None of you have it right.

well that was a fucking lie... so she sucked your cock...

I thought this too, but he did claimed being 110% faithful in a board when no-one knows him, so...

Either user's really stupid and lied to us while we have no way to guess if he tells the truth or not (or even care about the truth),

Either user tell the truth but is just totally unable to definitely reassure his gf with simple words

Either user did had some unappropriate moves with the girl (touching, kissing, or oral sex and stuff) which is "light enough" for hime to consider it "not sex", and he's in total denial

The only things that's for sure is that user definitely is a huge faggot

Christ, no. I've had girls cheat on me, and i would NEVER put someone else through that

>okay, taytay
cringe

First you flew too low, now you're way too high

Are you a retard OP?

>on omegle
ask her how many dicks she saw

This whole thread is underage cringe user.

>She thinks you cheated
>you never denied it
>You said you didn't know if you loved the other
>She's mad
>She's with her even madder best friend
>They're both on Omegle

OP she's flashing dudes and masturbating with them.

agreed. I don't understand the problem if the bitch kills herself

Pretty sure everything's under control now. Huge thanks to the guys who tried to help instead of dissecting my retardation. OP out

If you did nothing wrong why the fuck are you apologizing. It makes you look guilty no matter what the real story is. Be a fucking man and stand your ground. Tell her you are insulted she would question your loyalty and integrity.

This. I guarantee she won't off herself op, she's using that to manipulate you. Been there.

good luck OP

Details, man.

Calling a kitten perfect
You autistic fuck

Whoa whoa whoa, no update? Comon man, don't be selfish.

>wifey material
>teenagers
Jesus fuck you faggot, give back those quads

my nigga you are not worthy of quads you beta pussy bitch

Nice try. OP, send her "pls respond taytay"

Telling you how bad your attitude is is a way to help you, asshole

have fun with that breakup, loser

Stop being a faggot OP. If this girl kills herself then you have one less thing to worry about.

But seriously, you don't owe this girl anything and if she's coming in between you and your gf, then she sure as hell must mean something to you. Or she's giving you succ

Which is exactly what your gf is thinking

>this
I saw 2 sluts on omegle making cupcakes and they asked to see my dick. Of course it was a matter of minutes before they were licking icing off each other's titties.

No text her "He's busy... *wink wink*"

Curious what OP looks like...

Post yourself, man.

Kek

As someone who has been caught cheating this is exactly how i acted.

OP, youre a fucking idiot if you think whatever you did with that other girl was cool.

Stop looking for justification ya big pussy

Ugh, totally disgusting.
Those eyebrows
that faggy septum
looks like a gross dying cat...

OP, post pics of yourself.

I want to see how handsome a fucker you have to be to get a "TayTay" you faggot.

She has been on Omegle.. ohh lord.. forget it...

Write that bitch a poem

taytay lol my sides this kid is a menace to himself