Be entirely not surprised.

"holy shit i knew it
furries r gay as hell"

Oh, you.

Immediately ask what the catch is.

>hot af chick
>gay

Yiff in hell, I guess.

Gettin' real sick of seeing all these goddamn furries and trapfags everywhere...

But given how the vast majority of at least American women are, I can't really say I blame the men for wanting to fuck other boys or animals.

ask where the hell with the cute boys is
im clearly in the straight one

YIFF

>crucifix
>hell

Pick one, retard.

Why facepalm? Explain what's wrong with what I said instead, you dense piece of shit.

Ask how much an apartment in hell costs and what the average income is.

>TFW housing in hell is free.

i'd post spiderman

You are aware that, even God fearing individuals, can still go to Hell, right?
That the crucifix doesn't magically disappear. It only takes one mistake, even a tiny one, to land you in Hell. Even if you aren't aware of making that mistake.

So there's like 5 people in heaven then?

Might as well just go to hell rather than be lonely with the handful of people that won the accidental lottery to get into heaven.

Do your clothes come with you to hell? what even is hell?

>So there's like 5 people in heaven then?

What are you even talking about?

Some would argue yes, while others would argue no. It's all a mess.

All I was saying that it is possible to draw up someone in Hell while they still have a crucifix. It's an incredibly common image. Not worth getting all huffy about.

>God fearing individuals can still go to hell
>It only takes one mistake, even a tiny one, to land you in Hell.
>Even if you aren't aware of making that mistake.

Your version of God sounds like a dick.
Probably a handful of people in history may meet your criterion to make it to heaven.

I think what he's saying is that everyone has "sinned" therefore everyone is probably in hell.

None of that made any sense whatsoever. Why the fuck would a crucifix come with you to hell in the first place? And even if it did, why would you be allowed to keep it when you're there? Demons hate crucifixes, which begs the question, why would a fucking furry demon wear one in the first place? The picture is retarded and makes no sense just like you.

Think of a city were every building is a Starbucks, and there is only stale mocha lattes, and you're surrounded by an army of hipster baristas who go on and on about their life, and continually correct the grammatical structure of everything you say and *insist* on using "Vente" instead of simply saying "Large" like most people, and the entire damn city has a speaker that plays Tracy Chapman's "Fast Car" over and over and over, and the parade of small constant annoyances never end and you cannot sleep, and you cannot kill yourself. It's just you and baristas, and lattes, and fucking Tracy Chapman for endless eons.....

....because the Creator of the Universe gets miffed when you fap.

>Your version of God sounds like a dick.

Oh, shit, that. Yeah, well, I wouldn't consider that to be "my" version... but there are people out there who genuinely believe that everything must be done in a very specific way, while others take a more relaxed view of it. And all points in between.

Also, according to... what was it, Romans? We're all guilty of original sin and must repent. I think this is also why babies in some churches are baptised? Or something like that. I'm not a theologian.

>Demons hate crucifixes,

Since fucking when? I see images of demons wearing, even tattooing themselves with crucifixes, all the damn time. Even some having them hold a crucifix while smiling, knowing that whoever they're going to kill feels like a real idiot.
It's a common and popular image! In books, movies, comics/graphic novels, games, etc.

Vampires are the ones who traditionally couldn't handle crosses. Not demons in general.

i hope to see a penis under that arm

are you assuming their gender????! >:(

Yiff in Hell.

das gay faggot

Yes.

I'm ok with this.

i wouldn't mind forcy fun time with a demon/dog/goat thing

>We're all guilty of original sin and must repent.

True dat, but as far as the jack wagons that think you need all kind of ceremony and circumstance to accompany your good deeds to get in to heaven are concerned, I feel like they scare more people away from Christianity than they attract.

If I try not to be a dick most of my life and get to the entrance of heaven and get rejected because I didn't genuflect enough then what's the point?

I should repent.

Had to make sure she doesn't have a dick.

The fine print can really fuck you over

>If I try not to be a dick most of my life and get to the entrance of heaven and get rejected because I didn't genuflect enough then what's the point?

This is pretty much why I don't bother with religion. I mean, if you want to go to church because you genuinely enjoy it then that's pretty great. If you feel you must go out of fear of punishment, then there's something wrong.
For me, there's a difference between faith, and religion.
Faith, having trust or confidence in something above and greater than yourself. Whereas religion seems to be a place of rules that you must obey or you will be punished. And then people cherry pick what they like and don't like, and then things splinter and blah blah blah.

check'd

>Faith, having trust or confidence in something above and greater than yourself.

Agreed, and I have faith that the greater being wills that the Camel Fuckers across the ocean that keep blowing shit up must burn in atomic hellfire.

>Camel Fuckers across the ocean that keep blowing shit up must burn in atomic hellfire.

I like the cut of your jib.

Where's your name?

Are those soap sculptures?

> I see images of demons wearing, even tattooing themselves with crucifixes, all the damn time. Even some having them hold a crucifix while smiling, knowing that whoever they're going to kill feels like a real idiot.
Yeah, and those images are just as retarded as OP's picture. Why the fuck does a demon like crucifixes? That would be like a Jew wearing and tattooing swastikas on himself during wearing an SS uniform in Israel.

>It's a common and popular image! In books, movies, comics/graphic novels, games, etc.
Not really. How about all the stuff about crosses scaring demons away and all the chanting priests throwing holy water and holding out crucifixes during exorcisms? It's common "knowledge" and sense that demons hate crucifixes.

>Vampires are the ones who traditionally couldn't handle crosses. Not demons in general.
Vampires hate crosses for the same reason demons do, you idiot. They're both beings who rebelled against God.

Are you just itching that badly to have a meaningless pissing match on Cred Forums or something?
Goddamn, son.

i like that idea

Dafuck?

Isn't that the whole reason people come to Cred Forums?

Mel Brooks is an actor and is acting in your picture. You think he'd normally wear a Nazi uniform?

Fair point.
But I'm too tired to really engage in it.
I'm a faggot.

I love RLM and I think it's awesome someone out there is making gifs of them. Only seen a few, a couple of Jay, (the one with him puking) then a couple of Mike and Rich.

>needs more RLM

I'd yiff in Hell, furfag!

>fur thread
>only four furry pics

Normies.

By the way, OP, thanks for the free s/fur thread!

Yes I do.

start yiffing

Kill myself again so I can go to super hell to escape this faggy shit

>Ghost
Mah nigga. youtube.com/watch?v=OyYA8FlfBd0

Stronk!

Hey Draka.

Gonna go out on a limb and assume this thread was co-opted as the sfur thread.

Neat.

a sexy Christian demon furry?

I'm game

Wasn't it nice of the normies to make an s/fur thread for us?

It is marked as sfur on tff.

that's good enough for me

alos fapping first, be back later

Hey Hotshot.

Indeed.

Howdy Sloth.

Hello!

Howdy.

Heya.

Hm, if I start drinking now I'll probably pass out at a reasonable hour tonight. But I don't really feel like drinking. These choices are hard.

regret i didnt suicide earlier

I would choose not drinking.

stupid sexy stronk girls
its not like id want them to gently dominate me or anything

Me too

Not much you can do, it's literally you vs a demon in hell.

Is that an invitation?

is funny how everyone that enter here like this

Ask her if she's down to smash

I guess this is the furry thread now. what up?
gotta mount my folder as a disk, gimme a sec and ill be posting.

Make all of the residents of hell rage quit.

Heya.
Just listening to some dark ambient music and eating pizza. You?

doom metal?

Not much. just waiting in my room till I can go visit someone.

No, but I do like doom metal.
youtube.com/watch?v=X--TT1ABB_Y
I'm a big fan of Cryo Chamber's dark ambient stuff.

Sounds cool, man.

1/7

Doom metal's cool. You like Ghost BC's new cover album?
Yea it's pretty chill. I actually gotta run in like 10 minutes now that i look at the clock.

2/7

youtube.com/watch?v=0jDUQKaug70

:3

Why is it that we only see mammals and the occasional shark engaging in exercise?

Can we get some reptiles doing exercise?

3/7

4/7

5/7

6/7

the only thing of doom death metal i know is derketa

youtube.com/watch?v=FU0LAZUUdoI

is this where the floof goes?

>You like Ghost BC's new cover album?
Oh, the Popestar EP. I didn't know that was out yet. I'm gonna have to check that out. I started listening to them a couple months ago and they kick ass.

Pretty sick, man. I dig it.

7/7

Artist: Black-Kitten

Yes.

It's not a cover album.

I'm aware, user.

Hey Moony.

more demoness fursluts

3 days to live.

S'up Dash

I dunno, not that into scalies. leme check the folder. Nope, nothing.
I've listened to them on and off for like a year, but I always liked year zero a lot.
oh, hey man.

Freeze it with ice.

What?

How do u all know eachother's names

Ur gay lol haha

Think to myself, "Why does she have a crucifix in her hand and as the nipple clamp chain? I am in hell aren't I?"

Don't worry guise. I got dis.

in the words of the scottish powermetal band alestorm: "drink!"

>alestorm
Mah nigga.
youtube.com/watch?v=tPb6nG1E4P0

I can tell you for an absolute fact that demons much older than Christianity will literally fucking eat your crucifix and laugh at you for even fucking believing that your God could save you from them.
If you were to ever come across one of those sorts, you're fucked, regardless of what is protecting you. Like little glitches in the universe, just the reverse of what you all call "God". He cares little for you anyway. Besides, he can't do much to help anymore, even if he wanted. Why do you think this planets so fucked?
Your faith will not save you now, nor ever. You'll be lucky if you're even remembered in the end.
It's a cruel existence