Why are amerifats so obsessed with guns?

Why are amerifats so obsessed with guns?
>"Oh weel eets mu first 'mendment wut if the 'tary turns on us
Your gun isn't going to stop a soldier. And if so the whole army.
>Neegers 'r trryna keel me and I needa 'fend myself!
Move to somewhere nicer, poorfag

I like guns and I'm voting for Trump based on his support for gun rights.

same.

OP: fuck off lol

how's the muslim invasion coming? when you're being forced to bend over and face mecca 7 times a day let me know how not having guns is working out, k? til then worry about your own shit and ill worry about mine

Don't have a problem with guns. What I have a problem with is there isn't much a reason to own a full auto 50 cal

>Implying the military can't stop goatfuckers

yeah? and how's that coming along?

It's the second amendment europoor. Aren't you late for you bull prepping session?

>implying this is actually happening anywhere
>small things happening
>must mean that the big doomsday you're talking about is already here

You can't just own a full auto anything. The US has an intricate system of beracracy to keep people from having fully automatic guns, typically in the form of a FFL which dealers and brokers need.

The more you know OP.

>Implying that they can stop them

If you are voting for trump because you are scared of someone taking your guns then you are just stupid. Remember when all of you idiots went out and used all of your trailer payments on guns when Obama was elected? KEK

I understand that. But why is it necessary?

Literally no one here talks like that nor thinks like that. At least no one that matters, so you know, the worthless southerners.

>being this dense
just wait 25 years

uhh... guns do stop soldiers
that's the whole reason we are allowed to have them. and the same reason you faggits in England can't. the monarch is scared of a revolt. here in the US was encouraged to protest government and keep them in check with any means necessary including the use of armed civilians if it came down to it. now everyone is tied up with kim Kardashian and the new iPhone to care about anything else

better q

why are euronigs so scared of them?

are you all such brainwashed sheeple that just bc your government says "guns are tools of the devil destroy them all" you just blindly believe it?

weak and fail, no wonder all your countries are going down the drain

Op here. It was fun baiting all of you amerifats.

your obsessed over them too. Its why action movies do so well.

I'm not being raped by a muslim at the moment. Neither does any of my neighbours seem to be. There haven't been any attempt to seize power from muslims here. There haven't been religious violence here in forever. Matter of fact, there haven't been anything violent happening anywhere near me for.... months.
I'd say that's better than anything I've heard from the United States for the past 30 years, with a much greater muslim population.
How's that tin foil hat coming along?

If you don't like guns you are automatically a faggot. even Canadians have guns.

If you eurofaggots had guns you could stand up to the migrant sandniggers. You can't. You're worthless cucks.

>ghandi
nice meme.

So do pretty much every European country. The difference is we can't buy them in a supermarket and shoot people if they try to start shit. Well, we can, but there is punishment for it.

>at the moment
see liberals are actually this stupid

OP here it was fun baiting all of you

first time posting?

No
Fake op

Food is good and guns are cool.
/thread

babies first troll

OP here thanks for taking the bait

>
>keep telling yourself that, we know you're raging inside because you live in a shit tier county and you play csgo dreaming one day you'll get a chance to fire a gun but you know you'll probably die never knowing that feeling

sure is newfag in here

Guns wont stop a soldier. War against terror still going on......

because we are aa race of true warriors, all the other nations in the world are ether cucked or burning and we're standing strong with a white woman in one hand and an AR-15 in the other all while fighting foreign wars with our dick.

Guns dont stop an "idea.
fixed that for you

What a full auto firearm?

Certain gunsmiths and gun producers can get a hold of a license that allows them to "own" a full auto weapon (there are a ton of restrictions, basically they are allowed to be more like stewards of it). This allows them to study the weapon and make their own designs (not full auto) or just make themselves better at their job.

As for private citizens, they too can "own" full auto firearms made before 1987. Once again, MASSIVE restrictions, the ATF has to be notified of basically any movement of the weapon. They can "own" them because when the law was passed the government decides to not be tyrannical fucks and seize the legally purchased property of private citizens, they just regulated it.

There are a very limited number of full auto firearms in America, the cheapest runs about 10,000 dollars, and that's to have it "transferred" into your "ownership". You still can't do whatever you want with it. The sorts of people who can get a full auto firearm legally are not the ones commiting crimes.

As for why they "need" it, they dont. Anymore than someone needs an Aventador. People can want things and if they have the money they can buy them.

>Why are amerifats so obsessed with guns?

Why is a country obsessed with what gave it its global leader status? Gee, I fucking wonder.

this

Why are europoors so obsessed with America? Even after we liberated you in the 1940's support your militaries with tanks, warplanes, anti missile defense systems, equipment, and US Dollars.

Why arent eurocucks more concerned with their own problems?

Basic deterrence theory. Not only this, but the second amendment was basically made so that their citizens aren't powerless if the government decides to go batshit crazy.
Sincerely, a Norwegian with no gun rights (That thankfully do not need it, compared to the US.)

This
It really is nice to sit back and smile while thinking about how obsessed the world is with the US. That alone shows just how superior our country is

Ghandi actually would have used violence if it would have gotten him independence faster and easier.

I knew that he was a racist so i guess it makes sense.

"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."

- Mahatma Gandhi, "Gandhi, An Autobiography", M. K. Gandhi, page 372

He knew a bunch of untrained Hindufags couldn't expel the most powerful military force at the time in a short amount of time and also without making them look like savage animals. England had a hard time making peaceful people look evil in the minds of its citizens.

The coasts have always waged war with middle America. That's who we really have to protect ourselves from.

Why are eurofags so obsessed with America?

"I was just trol xDddd"
Is telling people that you're trolling, thereby defeating the purpose of trolling, the new meme?

>>britsh
>>most powerful military force

Pick one

We need more patriots like this guy. I bet he could stop a mass-shooting with a fast gun and natural body-armor of fat, he likes to take more hits than your averge soldier.