Help

Help,

My girlfriend is having negative body image problems. Help clear any misconceptions. In return, moar.

Exhibit A:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffmpeg.org/download.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

going to need a little more than that

Timestamp

Ass? And or pussy

squatz and oatz.

Awh, those are the cutest nipples ever

I'd fuck her/10

Weird tits, but nice thighs, cute girl

What kind of body image problems, she's in better shape than most other girls and has a nice figure. Tits are a little on the small side but I prefer that

Dubs wills it
I will say with 100% honesty
She is perfect
Dat paper white skin, dem slightly puffy nipples, dem curves
100/10 would fuck hourly

Ass?

Totally hot imo. Then again, I might be biased here. Help me out, Cred Forumsros.

I'd pee in her butt

That's what I keep telling her, but she keeps talking about being fat. I'm at a loss, so I decided to attn whore her on Cred Forums so she'd realize that. Here's some more.

wouldn't pull out

Tell her I'm fapping to her as we speak.

Show us her pretty ass?

how many guys have gotten to cum inside her?

I think she's pretty attractive. I have a thing for pale skin and dyed hair. I don't see any problems with her body though.
Can we see asshole or feet?

Can i see something in dat sweet sweet love hole

done.

(from the archives, this is from a couple of months ago. lighting in this room sucks so the pics I took of her ass right now are too dark.

Lots of mileage on the vag, though. Judging by the curtains. How old is she?

face pls?

Cute face, skinny body, nice ass, small tits. Overall I rate 7/5

She's kinda fat, she needs to lose that huge belly

I would fuck her brains out, very nice body.

post spread pussy

The fuck?

Just me. Inside the butt and throat, but I don't cum inside her vagina. Yet. (seeking better birth control methods)

Decent body, shave the moldy fucking green hair off her head

Thats not how vag's work. Labia does not get extended by fucking you goddamn idiot.

>I don't cum inside her vagina. Yet
how close have you gotten? even when pulling out i often can't resist leaving it in for the first spurt or two

feet pic pls

i cant get my girl to be confident in herself, she keps belittling herself and its pissing me off

women are tough man

Fuck you, son. Them curtains are fine and all that mileage is by Yours Truly.
there you go.

She is like 6/10 but if some running and some squads she gets 8/10 easy

Let's see, really nice ass, good hip to waist ratio, nice thighs, perky boobs. Also not too skinny, which is a good thing. Definitely would bang. How old is she?

only thing wrong is that her tits are kinda small, otherwise you're pretty lucky
definitely not fat
post doggy style pussy / ass spread shot?

Lol clothes pinned vag. Kek

she's got a man who appreciates her body, no? make her feel beautiful, love those small tits and nice ass...

Hey body is perf OP. Don't even lose the belly, best amount of body fat going on. small boobs and dem lips. Wish my gf looked like that 10/10

that looks delicious. You guys into partying? Im neutered so she cant get preggo

Nice dubs m8 and your gf? 8/10 There's worse to be seen.

she has one of those bodies that will make look like shes 16 well into her 30s, with very little effort. reminds me of my first gf who was also super insecure. tell her to stop spending too much time on the internet looking at unrealistic bodies

that pussy looks so tiny, you are a lucky man. Also, she has nice puffy nipples and a slim body, she has nothing to have body image issues with.

She lets me cum basically wherever I want on the body, so the thoughts of all the possible deprived cumshots I can do keep me focused enough not to bust a nut in her.

pls uncensor, looks so cute

I feel ya, man. I took these pics this summer to show her how good she looks, now she suddenly lost over 5kg and wants to lose like 5 more. I'm scared there's not gonna be much left of her soon.

>Don't even lose the belly, best amount of body fat going on.

I know, right? I love that belly, but she seems to have the idea that it needs to curve inwards or something...

my mother is almost 40, she is 5,7 and barely 100 pounds yet she keeps stressing on losing weight... goddamn. her skin is actually starting to sag, please dude fo the love of god dont let yo girl get skinny, do everything in your power to keep her around the state she is in these pictures, because she is a true beauty. dont let her ruin herself over media's definition of beauty

exactly how bad can her body image be - when she's willing to pose like this for strangers?

Anyway, she's fat, her tits are ugly and her skin is so pale I went blind from staring at her while fapping

You're a lucky guy OP

nah, privacy matters. At best, I can give you a glimpse.

She thinks her nose looks weird on this one, I keep telling her it's the angle. However, the feedback from this thread hopefully makes her realize her insecurities are unfounded.

is she there with you now?

feet pic, soles possibily. i need to cum on her

>exactly how bad can her body image be - when she's willing to pose like this for strangers?
She didn't pose for strangers, I talked her into it because I wanted personal fap fodder for when she's not around.

All the pictures I'm uploading here are put here with her consent in a way that hopefully doesn't get any of you creepy fucks to dox us IRL.

>Anyway, she's fat, her tits are ugly and her skin is so pale I went blind from staring at her while fapping

Good for you then, I guess.

Done. Always nice to help out a fellow foot man.

She can move her little toes freely.

>willing to pose for you
>lets you cum where ever
>modest
>hot body
OP has best gf ever

I'd love a webm of her moving them

faggot

Ask to your mom

tell her she'll be fine after a boob job or two

Too bad she's unstable.

>negative body image problems

This is the quintessential crack in feminism.
We need 50% women in politics and business! Women can do ANYTHING men can do!!!!!
Then all women talk/think about is how pretty they are, and it's literally supposed to be every man on the planets job to make every woman on the planet feel attractive. If the fact that you aren't sexually attractive eats at you so much that you need talk about it, you aren't capable of doing anything more than housework with any efficiency.
Women want kids and a man, not a carreer.

post gif of you squeezing her thighs

those curtains are disgusting.

She has a very hot body 8/10 for me, hard to to give a full rating without face though, if her face is ugly it could easily fall to around 6/10, anyways i would definitely fuck her silly.

in my opinion as long as she isn't starving herself, there isn't really anything wrong with her having a negative body image. it will stop her from getting fat later.

Her pussy is fine dude, if you think those curtains are so disgusting you haven't seen much vagina.

I can show you some fucking disgusting curtains.

if you tell me how to make webm's, then I might be able to coerce her into it.

This thread will probably not do anything for her confidence. I've had a few of those girlfriends so I know the struggles, but yeah. Some come around, some don't. Most often it's because of something else, like depression or trauma that significantly affects their sense of self worth.

Your girlfriend is fine though OP, moar pls

she is skinny, but also kinda pudgy, so I can see how she might think that

She looks fine m8. See nothing that I wouldn't jump all over here.

Grab ffmpeg from ffmpeg.org/download.html

It's a command line tool which means you will have to type things with your keyboard instead of clicking on buttons.

The most trivial operation would be converting gifs:

ffmpeg -i your_gif.gif -c:v libvpx -crf 12 -b:v 500K output.webm
-crf values can go from 4 to 63. Lower values mean better quality.
-b:v is the maximum allowed bitrate. Higher means better quality.
To convert a part of a video file:

ffmpeg -i your_video.mkv -ss 00:00:10.000 -to 00:00:20.000 -c:v libvpx -crf 4 -b:v 1500K -vf scale=640:-1 -an output.webm
-ss is the start position in number of seconds, or in hh:mm:ss[.xxx] format. You can get it using your video player (Ctrl-G in MPC-HC).
-to is the end position.
-vf scale=640:-1 sets the width to 640px. The height will be calculated automatically according to the aspect ratio of the input.
-an disables audio. Cred Forums will reject your files if they contain audio streams.

>those huge ass ear plugs
she is fucking trash.

tell her to take that shit out OP.

Forget this guy. Her personal choice is hers. He's just one less guy that will try to get with her.

Honestly looks better here, heavily suspect losing 5kgs by not eating instead of excercising.

I don't know what is wrong with women, who are much more likely than men to use this way of losing weight instead of real fucking excercise.

Leaves them with the skinny-fat body you post here.

Disease Christ eat normally and go to the gym. Take care of your body and mind. Don't just aspire to be "skinny".

Fucking humans so weak.

She's good OP. I wish I was up in that.

>5kg and wants to lose like 5 more
let her do it then post pics, and we will decide if she should gain back the weight.

She should start camming. Good money and we get to cum a lot.

Might take a while. Hold on.

we will bump till you finish

>stupid hair
>guages
>nice curvy body god for baby making
>nice suckable tits will look lovely when they grow from pregnancy
>she has a nice average ass nothing wrong there
>she has a nice pussy looks tight enough
>says she has body issues
>yet still poses for all your pictures

She is prolly PMS'ing and feeling blue and just wants you to make her feel pretty.

She does seem like the neurotic type, she is prolly the cold calculating who always has something to cry about at the end of the day to make you feel bad for her, This stems from childhood when she had to use pity parties to get attention from her folks or father.

She probably shags like a fucking god, but with her when something good happens she will follow it up with some drama/emotional bullshit.

green hair and gauges, she is just the attention type plain and simple.

TRUST ME OP, these girls will play pity party, but have no problems cheating on you.

Months later when you find her with chad she will seem to not have any body image problems at all, and she will then call you the possessive creepy ex boyfriend despite being her emotional crutch for years.

Sorry im speaking from experience..

Point is, she is just fishing for attention, she is great looking in all respects.

We've joked about it as a back-up plan.

Hopefully game dev pays the bills.

I got a 45sec video to 7mb, I guess I have to reencode it to lower quality.

got any toys?

Nah, your character analysis is quite off target there. Sorry about your bad experiences, though.

That's awesome

does she like hearing about us jacking off to her pictures and thinking about cumming in her pussy?

Those lips n nips are great. Also her armpits are sexy as fuck. Moar armpit please?

(OP)
Understandable. She's leaning towards fat, and has no tits. Next you'll tell me she's taller than average.
3.5/10, I like the hair

Hold on, that posture...
2.4/10, im being generous here.

Probably because she is fat an ugly

Encoding quality is what it is, deal with it.

I used to have Legos when I was a kid. My dumb cunt sister sold all of them on eBay for a few euros, though, so sadly, not anymore.

In all honesty, we've had two tiny vibrators, but both failed, and they weren't cheap, either. Thinking of buying the Hitachi magic wand, and would very much like a proper deep throat gag for her.

You can't be that big of an idiot? Are you?

LABIAS CANNOT BE STRETCHED PERMANENTLY FROM FUCKING.

Go ahead and pull on your earlobe for 3 hours.
Pull the fuck out of it.

It's not fucking bubble gum. It's not going to stay that way.

13 year old detected.

She's fucking. But it's zomething most women do. My girlfriend included

>does she like hearing about us jacking off to her pictures and thinking about cumming in her pussy?

She just hid her face and giggled quietly. Honestly, she's a fucking pervert, so probably.

maahhh, you are just saying that because she is sitting next to you.

Of course you wouldnt post any of her faults while she watching, i understand that.

No toes spread webm ?

Fucking hot* and something*

Sorry not used to typing om my tablet

Shes hot, op. Nothing for her to be ashamed of.

Any of these 12 year olds say anything different, it's bullshit...

12 year olds are gonna derp.

they always are

No idea about the future telling, but I fucking agree on the rest.

Girls with actual body issues, don't tend to agree to letting you post pictures like this on the internet. She wants the attention, maybe it's even OP itself

Let us see that sweet back hole

OP, tell your GF a lot ofbody confidence depends on how you see yourself, and half the time it comes down to flattering lighting.

Take pics using rembrandt lighting set up.
Bright light on one side (Key Light)
Less bright on the other side to brighten up the shadows and lower contrast (Fill Light)
And then light from behind for a Highlight

>Legos
kek

coming right up, hold on.

How old is she?

This guys on the right track, OP. But just do it in a perfectly dark room for the most flattering light your GF can hope to achieve.

finger her ass then

Show us a webm of her butthole and monkey

Here you go.

Tops?

please a webm of her tits jiggling?

Now we just need the same but with cum on them

She's incredibly shy IRL and she never acts out on any sort of attention seeking behavior. (Basically shuts down whenever we hang out with my friends she doesn't know very well).

The only reason she even lets me post these is that I've convinced her that I've scrubbed enough EXIF data off the images that there's no reasonable way anyone could ever trace or dox her. She would probably stab me if I ever posted her full face or something.

Is she wet? Ler us check

They are absolutely lovely!

Her tits are too small, that's nigh impossible.

This

I'm down but she's "sleepy".

You can always put your cock on her face and make her beg for it

>fucking titties, how do they work?

Bump for wet pussy

Here it is. I'm not getting into my own negative penis image problems here. At least it works.

sharpie in pooper (or anything in pooper)

Can we see the tops of her feet?

I think we're done for the night, I think we provided enough content for and I'm grateful for the feedback you guys provided. Hopefully she's a bit more appreciative of her body after reading how you guys want to fuck her brains out hourly.

Thanks and good night, Cred Forums

DUMP her. Bro, girls with body issues, colored hair, and to tounge rings are the worst. She will cheat, I promise. That girl mutilated her tounge to give better head. Nice vagoo though, fuck her for another week and dip the fuck out.

She got them to give me better head and they're still healing. Nah, man, she's a keeper.

bump

Please tell me you've licked that sweet belly button before.

How old is she?

how the fuck does someone have pointy hip bones and a giant pot belly at the same time?
weirdly low boobs, fat waist, weird knees, weirdly short calves, feet look flat and shapeless with weird toes.cant see it in the pic but looks like she has a lot of cellulite too.
pretty sure your girlfriend is an alien bro, has she probed your ass yet?

This
Show more armpit for fucks sake

This thread's supposed to be dead already, guys. Too lazy to take any more pictures tonight.