Just posted on r9k. I finally get the balls to ask a girl out and this shit happens. feels really bad, man

just posted on r9k. I finally get the balls to ask a girl out and this shit happens. feels really bad, man.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1335066/Groom-tired-marriage-life-just-15-minutes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great on you for having the balls man! Was it that bad? Don't give up on trying, there are plenty of girls out there.

nothign bad here m8, you had the balls to ask so gg on that, plenty girls around so dw

You did good, OP. Now she knows she can hit you up if her current relationship ends..

Lucky for her she's already in a relationship.

Don't sweat this. It is literally nothing.

Dayum kek

i feelsbad for you user.

This is good. She doesn't seem creeped out, she just happens to have someone already. Look for other people.

This was the shittiest attempt. Never compliment the girl as an opener. Never open with an invite. That was a terribly aggressive attempt.

"oh haha thats cool yeah" was also a killer. You'll become better with practice but man was this a first attempt.

good now you get to retry on someone and get it right this time.
>bf?
>and do it f2f

Know how it feels man. At least you got a response. You gotta keep trying if your gonna get better

Honestly, that's not too bad.
It doesn't sound like she would never have anything to do with you ever again, but I do think calling her "really pretty" like that is a bit weird and cringey.

But seriously OP, there is legit no reason to have a girlfriend in [THE CURRENT YEAR]. I've seen way too many guys get taken to the fucking cleaners in divorce court because the courts will 98 out of 100 times side with the woman, regardless of the situation. Just get a sex doll or wait about 15 years until they make sex dolls with AI and you're set.

Take it from this guy:
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1335066/Groom-tired-marriage-life-just-15-minutes.html

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

good approach user im sure she hasn't heard that before like 25,000 times.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>pro tip text messsage pick-up line is the worst thing you can do
>she's not really in a relationship

Not bad advice.

>user goes out and fucks other bitches
>stupid bitch that passed him up are miserable
>user realizes hes too good for her
>posts nudes to Cred Forums

profit

OP just say
I dint mean it as a date but more as as friend and getting to know you better and such. You can never have to many friends haha

haha

;)

That sounds creepy as fuck

you're BETA and this is now a cringe thread.

get some REAL balls and look her in they eye when you talk to her. you know how easy it is to ask someone out on the phone? its even easier to say no thru a text as well. ITT kids who have never been kissed. holy kek

next time this happens you should say "best of luck to the both of you" instead of just being a cuck and saying how it's fine. have a spine about the situation

what do you suggest then

What's her name OP

>best of luck to the both of you
and this isn't being a cuck.... how?

idk why I censored it lol it's ayden

>you're BETA and this is now a cringe thread.
Takes one to know one I guess; that's why you're here on Cred Forums :^)

>tell me who you're with and I'll tell you what you are

Also, OP, this guy is right.

because instead of a submissive "ohh" as a reply you elevate yourself above the rejection and have an opinion. wishing them luck isn't an admission of defeat, it's saving your pride by giving the impression you're not too fucked about it. if you truly cared then you wouldn't wish them good luck

see

I would never be so pathetic to ask someone out over call or text. you should do it in person
regardless, people will be cowards, and the best case scenario for damage control here would be to wish them luck. or you can go full ADD mode and insult them and reveal how much of a spastic you are

Not a bad attempt. At least spaghetti didn't fall out of your pocket.

more conversation. roast me if you want

rejection is an integral part of a male's experience

recognize it, bask in it

do you feel any less of yourself? you probably do because males nowadays are void of self esteem, but realize that you, and life, will move on

now go and ask somebody else out

No, wishing them luck is a pretty cuck thing to do

The optimal thing to do would just be something like "aight" or something else dismissive. I mean, come on, I know I have no room to be giving relationship advice, but "best of luck to both of you" is along the lines of "please respond" on the beta scale, if not worse.

>implying the only other option besides "b-best of luck to b-both of y-you..." is to insult them
Come on, user.
Just come on.

>and I thought I was an assburger autist

id recommend stop talking once you're rejected you were doing fine up to here

wrong. the best case for damage control is to not reply at all and leave it at that. notice how she said she is "kind of" in a relationship right now. which directly translates into she is probably fucking someone else and OP is not good enough to change that.

"omigosh thank you so much thats really sweet"... yeah she couldnt be any more uninterested. at least she let him down easy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

yeah, it didnt just fall out it fucking escaped and exploded everywhere

>I'm "kind of" in a relationship
>I'm so sorry

Dude. She wants to date you but she has morals. You need to learn how to read lady-speak.

You are now her fallback when douche canoe treats her like shit. It's the small wins, man. He's winning the war so far but you won that battle.

Congrats on not being a nutless bitch!!

>Go out with me or I kill your family.
Bitches love that line. Never have been told no yet.

do you have any idea how self depreciative "aight" will sound? it sounds like you're trying to downplay the rejection. which of course is exactly what you're trying to do either way, but regardless it sounds like you're trying too hard which reveals how you took the rejection badly. the point is the girl will KNOW you are hurt by her reply with a clearly obvious intentional dismissive reply, whereas wishing them luck is quite obviously severing the conversation - while you save face because if you were actually hurt then you wouldn't feel comfortable wishing them luck. if you can't see that then you are out of touch. which is a given considering
>I know I have no room to be giving relationship advice

It's done now. You handled it correctly now STOP WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD.

Now when limp dick doesn't tell her she's pretty for a week and you're the last one that told her she's pretty she'll run to you.

Fucking anons are telling you you shouldn't have said more when they're the ones who told you to say more.

This is the best advice in the thread, OP.

Rejection is experience, if you ask enough girls out rejection will roll off you like nothing.

And also, realize that you could get rejected for the stupidest reason in the world, women are silly like that.

Best you can do is keep your chin up, maybe do a little self-improvement to make yourself feel better.

Read some philosophy, do some lifting, go for a run, learn to cook, etc. It helps with your confidence.

Op here. this is more along the lines of what I was thinking it was like

Oh my fucking god.
No, I take back what I said with That makes me want to cringe so hard my eyes feel like they're watering up. A better reply to her "I'm sorry" would have been "It's okay, there's always next time lol!" or something like that showing you're both a good sport with a bit of humor (who's not angry at her saying no) and at the same time not a push over faggot like "best of luck to both of you".

>it just keeps going
I'm not going to lie, I could not read the whole thing.
You make a sperg like me look like a Cassonova.
Also, try it in person next time ... and by next time I mean "with a different woman"
But let's be real, if you're like this, you probably should not waste your time trying to "court" women.

>my stomach hurts

If you think you "best of luck to both of you" is a good response, you have no room to be giving out completely fucking horrible advice like that either.

If you know you're an unqualified kissless virgin then why don't u spare yourself the keystrokes and just stfu lol

Please stop fucking apologising. Her respect for you will diminish more for every apology you dribble out, act like a man not sniveling child who spilt milk

>A better reply to her "I'm sorry" would have been "It's okay, there's always next time lol!" or something like that showing you're both a good sport with a bit of humor
and then you can text her saying how you'll pay child support for her bastard fatherless child. why not tell her that her boyfriend can fuck your wife aswell? you are completely out of fucking touch mate. the fact you can't actually register that "there's always next time" is beta as fuck is shocking. you are LITERALLY telling her you will be her second choice. you might aswell text her "I will always be here for you to fall back on" you spineless fucking timid moron.

why don't you delete your post and realise that greentext was the guy who I was replying to. you fucking jeb lmao

Is this what the millenial male has come to? Jesus christ back in my day you went up to a woman personally and said something to get her attention or make her laugh. You're supposed to ask her out in a subtle way while keeping her interested at the same time. I guess nowadays it's just a text message saying "please date me". How parhetic. And everyone in here encouraging OP telling him it's ok you're not helping. I am imagining this thread is just full of bernie supporting community college students with no social life/skills who still live at home and play video games 8 hours a day. No wonder that girl said no she's probably sucking some 10/10 chad's dick right this very second.

Sorry I just assumed u were referencing yourself because you sound like a fucking kissless virgin rofl

Hey OP.

Keep your head up. You have more balls than you (currently) think.

She responded kindly, you obviously weren't being a dick or overbearing. That's a good sign.

Next time you meet someone who you think is worth asking out, you'll be more confident. You might not think that right now, but in the moment you'll think "well shit, the last time I didn't make it, it really wasn't that bad."

And you'll ask the person out. And you'll keep reinforcing your confidence, whatever her answer is.

I wish you the best, man. Just keep trying, don't you ever give up.

>smarter than me
>must be kissless virgin
ye m8 laugh it up you fucking simpleton

>I think you're really pretty

What a faggot.

Gramps had a point before he went off on a weird tangent.

If there's something about her that is actually different (don't just throw looks or think that because you asked her out she might be better than other girls) then go ahead and let her know that it doesn't hurt to have an extra friend. Unless her boyfriend is controlling her or unless she's 1 in 1000+ girls who understands that having a guy friend say something similar to this means they're just waiting for the relationship to end or to force it to end to get with them then you should be fine. In either case you took a chance and clearly some people here are going to be assholes but from what I've read a good amount of us are happy for you even though you didn't get the girl you took the time to put effort to do something for yourself, keep doing it until it works out. GL man.

Berniecucks detected. Btw I am 33

thanks man

Why the feels bad? No spaghetti and looks like she was cool with it.

>get rejected
>wish her luck
>smart
*Tips fedora*

Keep scrolling lmao

people like you are why I posted on here

Fuck

God, this is getting funny how hard you're trying to defend that line. Best of luck to both of you isn't "saving face", it sounds like you're trying not to cry.

>you are LITERALLY telling her you will be her second choice.
Well yeah, it means you aren't fucking running away with your tail tucked under your legs because she said "no". You're standing firm and making a little joke that you haven't been scared away because she's in a relationship.

>you might aswell text her "I will always be here for you to fall back on" you spineless fucking timid moron.
>is suggesting "b-best of luck to ... to both of y-you ... *sob*"
I think you're starting to project.

I mean, just watching you try to rationalize that line to us makes me fucking pity you, much less if I was a woman and you used that line with me. If you ever use that line in real life (which you shouldn't), you may as well just delete the number afterwards and cut ties with her to save the embarrassment of having to look her in the eye again.

Please, just stop, you're making yourself look like an even bigger faggot than the OP.
You should take your own advice, say "best of luck to everyone in the thread" and leave before you make yourself look even more pitiful than you already have? Isn't that "saving face"?

>33, up ironically saying berniecuck

I'm a Trump supporter regardless, debate me fag.

And there's nothing wrong with giving advice, which you were in your post. Most men today just have the wrong methodology with women.

Unironically* for fucks sake

Nah I support trump as well. You're an alright guy, no debate needed.

nice blog

nobody is going to read this garbage

I did. Are you going to cry?

>oh haha that's cool yeah

Classic.

what the f*ck did you just say, kid?

Cred Forums where a beta can feel safe calling other people beta

ITT beta kids call other beta kids beta

Well, I know you're not, because judging by your replies, your completely cringeworthy exit text (because there is no follow up text after that) is perfect and everyone else is wrong.

Again, shouldn't you be wishing me the best of luck and fucking off already?

>pic related is who I imagine you look, act and sound like
At least even he has a wife, so even that faggot knows more than you do.

Ask in person next time. Don't cringe about this, it's no big deal. Just accept that what you did was objectively not embarrassing. You might look into trying phenibut. Google it.

your mommas got a wiener lol

whoa that shit sounds cool

>it means you aren't fucking running away with your tail tucked under your legs because she said "no"
Because making a joke at your own expense is the most alpha thing to do right? You're just arguing for the sake of arguing now. it's not possible a rational human being can think laughing at themself in the face of rejection is the best course to take. but it's possible for a timid weakblooded beta to do that, which is the impression I get of you user

>I was a woman and you used that line with me
if you were a woman and some loser messages you how it's 'oohhh okay' that you just rejected them, you'd get wet there and then right? having somebody lick your arse and string themselves out by offering to be a settle and a fallback is so masculine. you have some unfathomable fucking logic

>Isn't that "saving face"?
let's exaggerate the scenario so your little mind can comprehend. let's use the same logic you're so desperately trying to prove fucking viable. a man fucks your wife and the only 2 options you have are to say "ohh that's okay you can always have sex with me another night!!" alternatively, you could stand stable and say "good luck to you both" and move on. does that help you understand how wishing them luck isn't pitiful, it's saving face via giving the impression that you don't care enough to be personally insulted, to the extent that you still have the ability to wish them good faith - proving how you aren't affected. you save face.
(and in the event somebody does fuck your wife of course you have to kill him. assuming these are the only two options)

frankly if you don't accept my argument then you're daft, and have a personality that will get you cucked in the future. I want you to remember this when you get rejected and become a laughing stock as the guy who offered to willingly be second choice.

>You're standing firm and making a little joke that you haven't been scared away
your definition of firm is stripping yourself of any pride :^)

>Again, shouldn't you be wishing me the best of luck and fucking off already?
Topkek

Nice blog post you made, and no, I'm not going to take the time to read yours, either.

"I wish you the best, user" ;^)

When learning something new, the process goes more smoothly if you just accept that there will be many mistakes in the beginning. Don't worry about the mistakes. As soon as you notice a mistake, just correct yourself and continue learning.
In the case of dating, you just got rejected, and if she's telling the truth, that's a perfectly good reason. Just keep asking until you are successful. DO NOT STOP.

If you think it sounds cool, order it now. Take 500mg once per week. It's an incredibly low dose that will make you a God one whole day a week. No health consequences or side effects.

"nice blog

nobody is going to read this garbage"
I didn't type that, that was another user

so yeah mate. you brush off my points, which I know you did read, because you can't think of a counter argument. you JUST admitted defeat now - infact I think you know that wasn't me who said that.

see this is exactly what I mean, your attitude towards everything is to self depreciate and worm yourself out of situations. I know you're awaiting my reply even after supposedly not reading my post and saying farewell to me.

tldr; you lost because you can't think of a reply

best of luck to you, faggot

is this a meme

yes

No it's true. Research it yourself. Notice that every single person experiencing problems with it take an excessively high dose. Close Cred Forums and get to reading up on it.

:^)

I want you to swear on everything that you love that you're not memeing me. I want this to be true, so please. user to user, heart to heart, don't lie to me please friend. Is this legit? I will completely understand if you were just trying to make some poor cunt take a dangerous substance. Please, if there's any one post you make that is truly human then make it your reply to me. Make me happy friend please

I don't think that avoiding relationships just because they have the possibility to end badly is the right thing.

Happens to the best of us OP. Take it as a lesson learned, you'll get denied several times before you succeed. The trick is to not get hung up on one girl, and move on to the next one. If she denies you, try again with someone else. It's a part of life.. you can be great looking, well off and a great guy but still get denied several times. I've had maybe 15-20 girlfriends in my life, and even more partners. But can't even tell you how many damn times I was turned down or denied.

It's real. The others in the thread are trying to lead you into believing that I am misleading you because this is Cred Forums. I can take a picture of my stuff with timestamp if you want.

Yeah please man if you would

>I didn't type that, that was another user
Because we're all supposed to know this on an anonymous image board, right?

>you brush off my points, which I know you did read
Actually, no, I did not.
Which goes to show you're terrible at judging what people are thinking/doing, which is probably why you think your "smooth line" isn't incredibly cringey. Please, go ahead and share that idea with other people and see if they don't laugh at you as well.

>tldr; you lost because you can't think of a reply
I've already tried to explain to you what a completely faggy line that is, and you are so desperate (and angry by the looks of it) to not be wrong that nothing I say will get through to you. I've said my piece already. You don't have to believe me, but again, I promise you if you give that advice to other people, they're going to laugh at you probably harder than I have.

But I suppose that line is alright if you're not going to ever talk to the woman again, because you can't follow that up with anything because you sound like you're completely defeated.

>best of luck to you, faggot
"It's okay, maybe next time" you can come up with a line that doesn't make you sound like you're running away to cry into your pillow. :^)

you are going to wake up with a sore ass

I can vouch. Phenibut is great for anxiety.. comparable to valium in effects. It's extremely physical addicting, but taking it once or twice per week at most is fine. I'd prefer to take benzos more regularly than phenibut, but without access phenibut is a great otc choice.

It is when the possibility of it going badly is higher than the possibility of it going right.

Think of how many men (better than you and me) have ended up completely stripped of everything through a divorce? Or better yet, how many men in this country are paying alimony/child support?

More than I want to think about.

"A relationship, how long you had that problem"
Would have been the correct response

>you brush off my points, which I know you did read
>Actually, no, I did not.

if you won't read my argument then you can't be taken seriously. and in the eyes of the logical you lose the argument

> I promise you if you give that advice to other people, they're going to laugh at you
and I promise you if you take the piss out of yourself in the face of rejection you will be laughed at too. something I imagine you are now numb too if you can't see how your solution is a shit one

>you can come up with a line that doesn't make you sound like you're running away to cry into your pillow. :^)

"haha there's always next time :)"
yeah alright mate. your logic is completely fucking backwards depending on where it's applied. you contradict yourself with your own logic. let's just agree to disagree because I can't really be bothered to keep writing this shit to a boy who already admitted defeat and whose main strength in their argument is that they didn't read the opposing points

She is clearly making excuses becouse your not a chand OP.if you was Chad she will jump in your arms the boyfriend thing is the easiest excuse i used it with a chick once.....try building some muscles and get a tan maybe she will find you attractive.

I empty out 500mg cinnamon capsules because theyre cheap as fuck and because the powder tastes bad mixed in anything. 500mg is a much lower dose than what most people on the net take, but it still makes me feel like a god. No side effects and all of my room mates use it too for their shittiest day of the week for work. Take on an empty stomach. The longer you wait to eat and the emptier your stomach, the more it works. I usually just skip breakfast on those days.

...why would you ask some random hoe out on instagram without talking to her beforehand? lmao dumbass. no girl is going to go out with someone she doesn't know.

Okay, OP; here is a proper way to ask a girl out. It's not the only way by any means, but it works and takes no more than thirty seconds.
> Approach in person
> Say hi, ask her what's up
> After response, say something along the lines of, "I'd like to take you out to X (or 'take you out to do X'.) How does (What ever day) sound?"
> If she says yes, great
> If not, who gives a shit. Rejection isn't a big deal
Go get 'em OP.

I've also read on this. It seems legit. Only thing I've heard is that you can feel like you have a hangover if you take too much, and that it's easy to become tolerant.

I want to die.

kek

Why did you nervous laugh in your reply ayy lmao

I get what your saying there and I believe that if there's even a chance then it's at least worth trying. Yeah I'll admit that I get like a 2 percent response rate when texting girls but I still think that if I can actually get another gf, I can learn what I've been doing wrong and improve little by little until my chances aren't quite so low

Thanks so much for your effort user, I'll get some ordered now. Thanks for this bit of hope and I will remember your good deed

Not your bro, but user is right. I've seen recommended dosages as high as 5g. Also, try not to drink alcohol during or within a few hours before and after taking it.

I like the idea of getting drunk to forget what's happened

So you no longer would like to die?

No I would idk I'm depressed

user here with the best intentions. You asked her out man! That's a big step forward and I'm proud of you! Maybe this time it didn't work out as much as you hoped to. But you should see it as a victory and not a failure. Keep at it! It's a numbers game. If you keep trying you will eventually succeed!

Ohh, I see you were waiting for my reply!
I feel so special.

>if you won't read my argument then you can't be taken seriously. and in the eyes of the logical you lose the argument
And in the eyes of women and even men, "best of luck to both of you" after getting rejected isn't going to lead to you being taken seriously either.
And I'm not going to take the time to read a wall of text by someone desperately defending a line up there with "y-you too".

>and I promise you if you take the piss out of yourself in the face of rejection you will be laughed at too.
Isn't "best of luck to both of you" taking the piss out of yourself? You have no reason to say that, especially if she's just pretending to be in a relationship. There are few things I can think of that are that sad, except the desperation with which you are defending it.

And since you're turning it around to me, it sounds to me like you're not going to share that with anyone because you know how exactly how they'll react.

>something I imagine you are now numb too if you can't see how your solution is a shit one
Nothing like a good ol' ad hominim to show everyone just how pissed off you are.
You'll have to tell me what that's like sometime.

>let's just agree to disagree because I can't really be bothered to keep writing this shit
I thought I was the one hanging in the thread for your reply, but now you're finally going to run away with your tail under your legs. Why didn't you do this previously?
"Best of luck to you", try not to get your pillow too wet.

I just feel bad that you can't realize how self-depreciating that line is.

Being depressed is no reason to kys.
Ever had one of those shits that are so big that you don't know if you can push it out and it bleeds and stuff?
Like one of those shits, your depression will also pass.

No problem. I'm stoked for you, you're going to love it. Be sure to save any posts here that you found informative. It's info that you would have to find scattered around the net otherwise. Remember: 500mg, empty stomach = safe and successful.

I never look at the results of the first wipe for fear of seeing a handful of blood.

Will do man, and a bit more research while I wait. Godspeed mate

I mean idk. I just lost the love of my life. Because I'm to much of an asshole and didn't treat her right. I want her back but she will be happier without me. I know that I won't ever find a love like her again and it kills me inside. I had the whole world and I threw it away. I think it's haunting I miss her smile I miss her touch and I miss her hugs. I want to wake up and this all to be a bad dream. But I know that's never gonna happen. I haven't been myself the last couple days and I feel like I've lost all motivation and hope. I don't want to do anything I just want to sleep. So I get drunk to forget.

This

same here, man.

we are going in circles. I know I am right and for some reason you are rationalising that
>self depreciation = best choice
so whatever man, you won't read my replies then fuck it. I've already won
what points have you raised that I haven't already disproven? you just do you. whenever a situation arises where you face rejection, just make sure to laugh at yourself and laugh hard. then you'll see how viable of a route that is you dumb cunt

You're not alone, many people have thought they had had the world in their grasp only to lose it. Myself included. Your job now is to realize that you are good enough for a second chance. You are good enough to find someone else. She may look like the only one at this moment, but after some healing, you will see that there are many others out there.

This has happened to everyone on more than one occasion

You were done talking to me, remember?
Obviously you had to come back for more.

It's probably just as "viable a route" as "best of luck to both of you". That is beyond self-depreciation, user. It legitimately makes me pity you. There's no reason to wish them the best of luck since you don't know their relationship or how it is going and it sounds sarcastic. How is it worse than leaving yourself open in case things don't work out with her current bf? Sure, it's not a great line, but it beats OP's response to her "sorry" or you with your ..... "bit", for want of a better word. Girls don't like a guy without a sense of humor and one that gives up the moment an obstacle comes up, two traits you seem to have. If I was a woman, I don't think I would ever willingly talk to you again.

Every time you say that, I picture the "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP" guy, with the red eyes and the shitty hair. It's probably up there with ".... please clap ..."

>then you'll see how viable of a route that is you dumb cunt
I would say the exact same thing about your way. But it's okay, I'm not mad at you, because I just can't be mad at someone I pity as much as you.

I just wish you would try out that line next time a girl rejects you, but judging by how much you're dodging that suggestion, it sounds like you already know how fucking awful that is. Or maybe it's because you just don't know any women.

Now, you said you were going to leave, now why don't you run along back to your cringey OKCupid profile? Or are you going to stay here being angry at me?

Why not just buy the capsules? Surely it's easier.

Guess what? She didn't care and wont remember you, and you're still alive.
Eventually it'll mean less each time, just keep trying and you'll eventually get it, this should be a lesson that as your first rejection, you'll see that it doesn't get any worse than now.

Because it's cheaper in powder form and also you can play around with what dose works best. Buying capsules is valid but I don't mind taking 10 minutes per every couple of months to cap.