Is there anything better than platonic spooning with the girl you're emotionally and mentally invested in?

Is there anything better than platonic spooning with the girl you're emotionally and mentally invested in?

I've never done it but I assume it's the best thing

I'll be honest with you, faggot, it's an exceptionally nice feel.

Tell me more

No, there isn't. It's one of the most intimate things you can do, right behind cumming in her and the after-sex glow

its fucking great. But when you lose it life is so much worse

It's probably great that's why you never get it so you'll never miss it. You can't be in pain over something you never had.

Its better to have loved and lost user

Miss it more than sex to be honest.

whats the diff between emotionally and mentally involved?

This is so much truth.

I would contest that idea

Ya, pretty much

Love and empathy

please def love? not sure i can love someone without being empathetic

Literally all of these things. This is bringing back memories.

>all these replies ITT

hope you all get a chance to relive that feel again guys

there's nothing like it

Chemicals n shit, do I look like a dictionary nigga?

I disagree user.

With my luck it will turn out I love it before life rebalances itself and takes it from me.

I'd rather not risk it.

I'm not out to start a fight. It's just how I view it for my own good.

My ex (who I can't think about without getting depressed) taught me a few good things about food and diet that I appreciate but he also had these weird ideas too that I find easy enough to discard so that's nice. It's just the pain isn't worth it. I really hope he's as lonely as me and I know that makes me a shitty person

If you're emotionally and mentally (what the fuck is that even) invested in a girl, chances are you want to fuck her.

Nothing wrong with that, but "platonic" spooning is just edging yourself and having a pair of dark blue balls when you get home.

God I hate his place.

Fuck I hate that phrase.

It basically works on a high/low for your mood.

Being emotionally involved (or intimate, i guess) with someone else releases some chemical in your brain associated with reward. Sex is literally like a drug.

You get high on that chemical, and associate obtaining it from whoever it is that is causing your brain to generate that reaction. Hence "love".

When you no longer have the person who triggers the release of those chemicals, you start to withdraw from it. Which brings you from high to really fucking low. Then you're chasing the dragon.

Then you need to find something to replace that addiction. For me, it was alcohol. Before I got into a serious relationship, I was well on my way to becoming a barrister. Now I'm an alcoholic construction worker.

It's safe to fucking say, for me, I'd pick "not loved at all". I'd rather be "content" forever rather than extremely happy for six months and cripplingly depressed for two years.

But that's just me; and I'm dysfunctional as fuck.

not if you've just fucked her and have 0 interest in sex right now

fair enough

serontin and dopamine. in the simplest sense. it's what keeps couples together, it what causes mother's to love their babies.

its weird knowing that love really just boils down to two hormones that are there for the longevity of your species while also feeling so awful unless you go and satisfy that longevity by falling in love with someone.

it feels like we are robots at times, just giving into our programming.

agreed

Dude there are times when I'm stressed out from school or I just feel lonely, or whatever, that just causes me to try and set aside some time so i can just go cuddle with my gf.

you don't have to be bumping uglies in order to get your dopamine/serotoin fix.

He?
I hate to do it on a thread like this but,
>tits or gtfo

THIS
ITS SUCH A GREAT FEELING

College has been a real fucking time consumer taking 17 credits and my gf having work on the weekends such as right now, which is the only time i am able to do things with her. We usually only hangout on fridays and fuck user, i agree. Its such a great thing to cuddle. I personally havent had sex with my gf, so i cant say sex is better than cuddling or vise versa. But there are times when all i want to do is cuddle.

Anons what are/were your favorite positions?
Currently, i love laying my head on my girls tits or stomach and having my arms wrapped around her feeling her warmth, love is crazy

It was germane to the conversation, fucktard

dude i know the feeling. Im fucking in 16 credits with math/chem/phys and im doing workstudy for a lab asst job in the chem labs.

On top of that my gf works 40 hours a week and only has mon/tues off which are my two busiest days because of chem lab and phys lab.

I only get to see her like once a week, sometimes its once every other week.

Fuck feels bad m8

>is there anything better?
Most types of shrooms
uhm... oh yeah, ecstasy
MDA
LSD is alright

eating pizza, getting crossfaded, and watching movies with your bros

fucking... idk man, getting blown by 3 super hot teenagers while the president salutes you or something

finding out you have superpowers

A crisp, autumn morning full of potential but you just say, "fuck it", and stay home and watch shitty reruns on T.V. but it's okay cause your bro is there and you guys just shoot the shit and maybe you order Chinese food even though you're watching fucking Halloween shows and shit. It's not thematic, but who gives a fuck orange chicken is the tits.

Yo, getting a bike on your 13th birthday. And it's the exact right shade of red.

Getting super hyped for a game or movie, and then being worried that it won't deliver, but then it does and you feel super satisfied that you bought the special edition preorder and all your friends are jealous.

Hitting a new PR on that lift you've been struggling with while some hot cardio bunnies look over at you, drooling, and you feel like a fucking god.

Doesn't matter.
You don't break the rules, if I let this slide the whole of Cred Forums will slide into anarchy.

>tits or gtfo

Yes, it does matter
No tits for you

Then don't mention you're a grill.
Or do you want to be asked for tits?

>tits or gtfo

Jamming your dick in her is pretty great.(I don't do platonic, you're either on my dong or out my door.)

12/10 post

like it has me worried somtimes that she's going to end up leaving me because of the lack of time spent together. Im a junior going to be going into grad school. So this quantity of time spent together will probably continue for atleast a few more years.

I'm all for cuddling but spooning blows.

Mouth full of hair and a dead arm.