Skateboaring thread, lets see how many anons sk8?

Skateboaring thread, lets see how many anons sk8?
Current setup? Rates?
Currently riding
-revive deck 8.25
-indie hollow trucks
-spitfire 54mm wheels
- bones reds bearings
Pic related, my deck 2 weeks ago

unemployed*

That same revive deck now. Would not recommend

better chek this dubs boi

Revive is a pussy company, I dont even count it as a real company.

Enjoi deck 8.0
Shake Junt grip
Bones 53's
thunders

Have to agree with you on this one

Hows it feel to be born after Cred Forums was started?

I probably won't buy from them again I just decided to try it out as they get a lot of hype. Any recommendations? My previous deck was by a company called wonk unit and it was really tough

Try jart, cheap and reliable decks

-Big Dicks Only deck 10.3
-Sanitary Engineer trucks
-Fantastic Invention 250mm wheels
-KY Ultra Glide bearings

No one skates you fucking 16 year old emo fag

I was looking at a jart deck so I probably will thanks

Just got this pussy looking board this week. Haven't skated in 10 years, felt like getting back into it.

Revive is fucking shit

But Tbh this board is the best one ive ever ridden on

How much? Good luck with it

Punisher is a Walmart board so I wouldn't count on it being too good

fuck revive

Got it on amazon for around 50.
Fuck. I try and stay clear of walmart brands. I never get great value or anything. I scoured the web trying to find something of quality and this had some of the best reviews, thats why i got it

but so far I love the way it handles and it seems good quality aside from it being made in china. Are there any good boards still made in the us?

I believe punisher has two types of decks, the shitty cheap ones and a "pro model" which is the type you own, it's not the worst if you're getting back into skating but honestly it's not fantastic either

now thats a real skateboard

Cool, good to know. I was just looking to get middle of road. What would you suggest when this ones shot?

Is the "pro model" actually assosciated with a rider? Who would skate for a walmart brand?

Go with a Cliche deck some krux trucks and bones stf's cannot go wrong whatsoever

Nope, they're not associated with any riders which defeats the purpose of pro models haha

Right on.
I dont know shit aboit this, when I used to it was always someones beat to shit boards they were getting rid of, its so much. nicer having a new one

Chad Sinclair all day juss watchin them day in the life's boyoh

lmao at all the retards buying completes like balla

It still is that way my man, I snap a deck every week or so and often take friends old ones, nothing better than the feeling of a new deck

Nice deck man

Why are skateboarders usually so aesthetic? Do most of you workout on the side or do you just stay fit from skating?
N-no homo, I swear.

Thanks bro

Only teen fags care about the graphic on the bottom. Real skaters are gonna scratch it all to hell in a day or two so why spend an extra $20. I'll tell you why it's because you wanna be cool but you're not cool. OP is a fag

True

front trucks never used, No sign of crooks feeble or smith marks. Have fun calling yourself a real skater when you only know 5-0s boardslides and noseslides

My setup. 11 inch board with indie trucks 60mm spitfire wheels. I used to ride a popsicle but im old now and just cruise vert.

New trucks and those are my back trucks not front idiot

Plebs.

And btw feeble is a hell of alot easier than boardslide

if your streets suck but still want to use a skate deck rather than longboard, try bones ATF, they roll like longboard wheels but are smaller and harder