Were was you this exact day 13 years ago

were was you this exact day 13 years ago

i was still in diapers XD

In the balls of my father

pic related me 13 years ago

I was playing with Legos on the floor of my mom&dad's house.

catching the nut of my silly uncle

right here fam

born alone gonna die alone

7th grade

Capitol Hill in Seattle.

enjoy your 30 day vacation

I was a 26 year old single neet ready to commit suicide.

Now I'm a 36 year old HVAC professional who's married and has two kids.

None of this is related to Cred Forums, was just a place to go when I was high and bored. Like today.

Dating my future wife working my ass off trying to get my business off the ground

Here waiting for moot to fail.

>not knowing about dynamic ips

fucking normal faggot go back to resetting your router when your "wifi is slow"

Oldfag here.

I remember when we went from alt.fan.Cred Forums on USENET to the website.

Happy memories!

Your life sounds shitty

Telling a counselor all about the day I was raped.

It has it's ups and downs. In any case my kids changed the way I think about the world and I would die for them. Seeing them smile and play is the happiest I've ever been.

I dunno... moved around a lot in 2003.

I'm my mother's womb.

>i come home from work
>john lennon is kill
>no

I was 1 year old xd

I was 14 years old, still in shock at having just started high school. Terrified of the world.

OP asked for 13 years ago, not 10 years ago.

Did your business work out?

16. Yall make me feel old.

I was not here 13 years ago. 13 years ago, I was 15, working a job at McDonald's and I had friends. Now, here I am, 13 years later, depressed and alone surrounded with only anons for company.

the jungles of nam fighting for you faggats freedom to post on this board

Sophomore year in high school PunkRocking it.
Didn't even know Cred Forums existed. I was getting wasted after school every other weekend, chasing girls.

You're making a mistake being on this website at your age. It's a gigantic waste of time and will harden you to the world. Not trying to white knight or anything like that. I've just known this website for a while and it's a pit of nothingness.

Weird. When I was 15, everyone I knew was a shithead.

At least when you're 30+, you have better resources for choosing friends. Unless you really fucked up, that is.

I was 15 years old, probably doing homework.
I remember being happy.
Now everything is shit.

Playing Tony Hawks Pro Skater getting hyped for Tony Hawks Underground and Need For Speed Underground

Probably at school

Started 2003 in California, went to Iraq, moved to Eastern Washington in the fall and bought a house, but ended the year in Mississippi (military training).

Thank you for starting this great place my friend. I am sorry your thread got kicked down the line so fast. Godspeed forever from an old fag. Thank you Moot

what's this got to do with nam, walter?

>tfw i'll never be an old fag

FeelsBadPig

I was 5

Where do you think?

i was living in a basement, at the very beginning of my journey into true depravity and darkness.

I was 6, getting tested for any diseases such as ADHD and Autism, but I was apparently healthy both mentally and physically.

Tony Hawk's Underground was awesome!

Elementary school. Hyped for halloween. Not doin homework.

13 years from now you will. Relatively though, sooner or later, there are going to be kids on this sight younger than this website. Strange to think about how time flies.

>entering my sixth year

nice math skills, you truly are a pro at life.

In Oklahoma, a year before I would discover Cred Forums.

18, living at college and having no friends and going home every weekend. 2 weeks from now I'd get drunk for the first time, and in August of 03 I went to a strip joint and saw tits for the first time. My life sucked then and sucks now.

High school. Didn't come here until 2005 though.

There are probably already kids younger than this site on the site.

I can carry on intelligent conversations with people who were born after 9/11, and for whom the post-9/11 world is all they have ever known. That kinda blows my mind.

They're gonna be scarred for life if they keep coming here at such an early age.

I would have been ten years old probably on habbo hotel having cyber sex with pedos.

To be honest, if you ever keep coming back to Cred Forums, especially Cred Forums, you'll end up scarred for life at any age.

thats true and thats ridiculous
> soon people wont even know who moot is

i was skating with my homies
drinking cuba libre

facts

I probably was skating

I believe..sleeping

I also notice how most kids born post 9/11 have a greater tendency to be fine with greater government control over society simply for the sake of a false sense of national security. They never really knew a world without cell phones and social media, or true privacy to add to that.

you still skating?

Rehab. It worked apparently.

Still in primary school. Didn't even know how to speak english.

Yes, the government has read all your whatsapp conversations. Especially the ones with your gf in which you share how much you love eachother. Oh and remember that hangover pic you send the guys? The NSA team was dying kek They send you greetings.

Underage b&

High on acid in the maritimes watching some aspergers kid hack second life if I remember correctly

nice b& spoon

here

True true, some of Us pre 9/11ers don't even know a time before the internet though...

In the 8th grade, probably being a moron with my baggy phat farm or rocawear clothing and talking about how much I want a PS2 and GTA Vice City.