>Before you ask keep in mind
>I'm black not a "hood ass nigga"
>My family was wealthy. Probably because my dad was white
>I agree most black people are idiots and I understand 90% of the hate
>I have a understandable voice a bit of black is audible
>I don't use nigger slang like "bro" and "Dawg"
>Dress casually and don't spend all my money on jordans

What are your opinions on the current riots

It's a ton of uneducated "Hoodlums" trying to get away with vandalism and theft.
>If you don't want to get killed by cops!
Don't pull out a gun and resist arrest
>When will the media understand these people getting killed resist arrest and don't comply

What car do you drive

Can you tolerate the hood niggers or you just stay away from them?

How does it make you feel that all these blm supporters do nothing but pull the victim card?

Stay away from them
>It's the same as a regular middle class white person talking to trash that lives in the deep south

What would your one requirement for all members of the black community be? Meaning if by some miracle you could get them all following the same ideology, which one? Oh, and NIGGER!

I wish I could say my opinion in it to the public
>Police can die at any second and have a super difficult job
Maybe the 3 people that got killed this year wouldn't have gotten killed if they didn't act like "Hoodlums" and resist arrest

Kek
>And
Act civilized and stop following the rap trend

>My family was wealthy.

And then the nigger family next door robbed yo ass back since y'all stole their stash too many times aaaaight homeboiiiii?

But seriously why do you smoke pot? Is that considered "normal" in the jungle?

'09 BMW 7 series in a British racing green

I completely agree, and it doesn't help that the media portrays them as innocent when they obviously resisted arrest/shot back.

Kek
>Dad was white first off and a lawyer
I learned to act civilized from him and his family. Although my mom was definitely a good one, her family was a ton of monkeys that belonged in the jungle.

why are you wasting your time on this site

Why do you feel the need to make an attention whoring thread solely based on your race? It's not like you're special for being black.

Do you hold you fork with your left or right hand when you eat?

That keith guy
>Person holding camera literally said "DONT DO IT KEITH"
>And
PUT THE GUN DOWN KEITH

Appreciate the answer, user. Why don't black baby makers stay around, ( they ain't fathers) and why do black women put up with their shit? Also, you date black or white chicks? Or dudes.

Yep, but he "dindu muffin"

>white
how the fuck are you black if your dad is white

Lots of controversy about the BML cucks and I decided i'd answer it. And my opinion would somehow be more valid than a white persons in a situation like this.
>Also I have freetime rn

I'm like harry potter I guess

How the fuck are you retrded if your dad's not?

White usually

Kek

Well all the BML shit I decided i'd answer. And if i'm black i'd sound less racist? Idk

>White females should've specified

How many stolen bikes are currently in your garage?
Besides grape drank and 40 oz, what other beverages do you prefer?

Youre black but your dad is white?
your mom was a naughty girl didnt she?

Kek
>I drink wine from costco normally
>Beer isn't really my thing

Kek
>I think my mom realized the same as me that most black people are uneducated and play the victim
>The 60s protests I can understand the victim thing
>90-now is bullshit riots from "Niggas"

Post a pic of your arm so we could see if youre not just a BLM project to give good reputation to negros

OP here
>Gtg

Dubs has spoken

This is fairly admirable, taking the "I really couldn't give a shit what you think" approach to sensibly answering fairly racist people's questions can do a lot to show people there are genuinely intelligent "normal" people of all races. Though stereotypes exist for a reason, because they accurately represent a generalized behavior of a group of people. Being that I grew up with many friends of different races with affluent families I learned early on that humans are shit. The biological differences between race are not brain oriented, to think a skin color could cause a mentality is insane. It's cultural/socioeconomic conditioning that creates people.

Being that I grew up and live in country where whites accounts t for 1.3% of a 2 Million population, I've become very accustomed to being hated, judged, and made out to be something I am not. I feel your struggle OP and your approach to it is perfect. Show the idiots that you are an individual not a skin color.

>ps I do fucking love offensive racist humor though, I mean I am on Cred Forums

Sure

You know people like you still give me faith that not all black people are niggers.

>Ask a black person anything
>my dad was white

Kek. Americans and their one drop rule.

That would make you a half-nog, not a real one.

You're basically Obama

You seem to be a pretty decent human being; I don't have anything particular to ask since I know the difference between nigga and black person, but it's good to see that not everybody belongs to the former group. Cheers

Do you personally have a big penis? Post pic please

Dubs has spoken #NoHomo

Are you in college?/have any aspirations.
What's your mom like? She act like a hoodchimp? Or did she when she was young? Blacks brought up in any sort of black environment usually are cunts (their views on life, in my experience, are cancerous)

On a scale of Tiger Woods to Flava Flav, just how black we talking?

Do it or you're a nig-...

Look at his photo fucking moron

Are you aware if the staggering amount of racism towards whites?

Tbh I'm happy op recognises what black "people" really are. The world needs to know and yes there are some blacks who aren't nigs and genuinely do contribute to the economy but more or less the entire population are vermin