Snake helping other people thread. Post confessions and feels

Snake helping other people thread. Post confessions and feels.

Continuing from (use the archive) > boards.Cred Forums.org/b/thread/706180924/

Anybody from the last feels thread get in here, might still answer anything at all or you guys might post feels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm7lhCY2fck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To the guy that was feeling bad about failing uni, losing friends, and thinking killing himself before December.

You need to stop doing drugs ASAP. This is why you are broke and feeling like shit. You get sober and your life WILL improve. I know what you're feeling man.

Don't try to ween yourself off of drugs, that just makes you more likely to relapse. You gotta quit cold turkey, it's gonna fucking suck but you will live.

You have to cut off all contact with people who do drugs. Find some activity to waste time and take your mind off shit. Books, video games, tv shows, art & crafts, what ever takes up time keeps your mind focused.

Losing friends sucks but it's something that everyone goes through. You will find new friends eventually and even if you don't it's not that bad, they don't matter all that much.

Stop doing drugs, find some hobbies, and then go back to uni after you get sober. Don't measure your happiness by how many friends you have because that shit don't matter. You do this and your life be completely turned around I promise you.

Posting again because this thread needs a bump

All my old high school friends are now hopeless heroin addicts that are either dead, in prison, or are on their way there. I would be right there with them if my parents hadn't moved out of state a few years ago. Right after I moved they switched from weed and pills to heroin while I stopped doing everything entirely.

It feels good to know that I'm sober and going places but it's also pretty depressing to see this shit happening to some of the closest friends I've ever had and knowing that I probably would've been doing the same shit.

That's the guy.

My five cents: Accept what you are, don't get dragged down by beating yourself down about something.

>That's the guy.
No I wrote both and I'm feeling good about my situation just wanted to share and maybe help someone

a

Today, for the first time; I said no to an invite to go out with my friends for the night.

I've gotten to the point where I just feel like I'm a burden to everyone. I feel like the only reason I'm invited anymore is because it's just become a routine to put my name on the list of people to invite.

I don't want people to have to put up with my shit anymore. They don't deserve to drag me around while I'm not adding anything to the social outing. I'm tired of putting on the mask every time I go out.

I think I'll just deny the invites until they stop coming. I can't feel guilty for saying no when there's nothing to say no to.

bump

So I'm in college right now. Still a freshman, though. I've happened to make some decent friends. I've also met some bad people.

The other day, someone I know had me take a test for "his psychology class". As of Friday, another friend told me that he was actually testing me to see of I had a mental disorder. As it turned out, I'm good. However, my anxiety is acting up, which is making me think that nearly everyone sees that about me.

Considering I've had a lot of issues with depression and emotional abuse from my dad, I'm very insecure about nearly everything I do.

Any advice, Cred Forums? I'm hating my life big time right now.

>Any advice, Cred Forums?
Don't hate your life. It could be worse, you could be a starving African child with no parents living on the sewage strewn streets of Monrovia

Good job, user, now you know how it is to accept yourself for who you are. Keep doing what you want to do, user. Just don't feel guilty because there's no reason, if you don't want to go, then don't. Find other things to do on your free time, as long as it's not drugs or stabbing grandmas in the back alley.

Nothing much, man. Anxiety is a normal thing between us, anons. Don't bother thinking about it way too much, what's the point?
And hating on life is kind of useless, life has no point in the first place. Exploit that fact.

bumpin

Appreceate the bumps.

I just saw feels thread so I'll post here because I'm drunk and reminiscing how I fell for someone.

She made me feel like another human being. The first time I ever felt comfortable, like the world made sense. She was the reason for that. I used to look forward to seeing her, even for a moment or two, although usually we ended up talking for hours. She never felt the same as I did. I'm a lonely weirdo so I probably just mistook friendship for love. She moved to the other side of the globe.

Sometimes when I'm a bit drunk I miss her. And I hope the very best for her, I hope she's happy. And I hope I'll somehow stumble upon someone who can make me feel the same way as she did. I'm tired of going to sleep not wanting to wake up.

Goodbye, you. I hope you achieve your goals. I hope you find the serenity you were looking for. And I kinda hope that in ten years or so we meet again, and we're both happy.

Sometimes things don't go as planned. Sometimes we just gotta cope with whatever shit bumps into us.
Keep walking, man. Hapiness finds us even around the corner as long as we look hard enough. Doesn't work the other way around too well, unless it's a fucking anime.

Was out last night and saw a group of nerds. My friend and I (pretty cute girl) spoke shit about them and how awkward they were.

Truth is, I envy them because here I am on a Saturday with nothing to do with no friends to go out with. My other friends are either shut ins or have their own problems in life. I wish I had friends like them to go out and do stuff.

Feel so alone and miserable.

Best of luck to you, Anonymous. You'll find someone.

Feeling you, sitting home all day and night and snakeposting over here. You can usually find friends like those in school, it's all about getting a reason for it to not turn awkward, pickup a topic. Although there's also finding people on forums, like 4chin (as long as it's not a b-tard meeting, those went wrong, /k/ does it okay as long as you don't eat the fucking pies), try it. Or not. Best to look around for friends in the enviroment.

Man. I used to be around 325 pounds. Now im 280 but lost the weight from weightlifting. Now im built like a tank and even have abs but im constantly ashamed of my number weight.

This kind of thing can mess with you the same way that looking at people in happy relationships can.

Maybe they're not society's ideal group. They're the weirdos or the Minecraft kids, but at least they find comfort and belonging with each other.

You'll find a good group someday user. Don't dismiss some people just because they're not what society deems "cool". But trust me, don't settle for a group of friends just because its someone to hang out with. I'm in that situation right now and it sucks. There's so much backstabbing and animosity between everyone that it hurts more to associate with them and deal with the drama than it would've hurt to never have them in the first place.

here are some feels

Thanks guys. I appreciste the in depth replies. Just feel like shit for how I ridiculed them to my friend and how I'm probably no better then they are despite achieving things people see as successful (e.g. job, house, car, etc) but I'm just an asshole who feels past his prime.

Never felt like I had my moment and my one true love went on a downward spiral that I can't get over to this day. Some days it doesn't bother me but these sort of lonely nights it makes me want to destroy everything around me out of anger.

Thanks again for your feedback. You guys are awesome.

Goddamnit user..
I wish my baby girl was here..

No problem, that's the reason this thread exists in the first place.

Apprecate the bump.

bump

Thread slowing down, at least we did help out some people today with their issues. Sometimes we don't have other people to talk to, to split our burden between eachother. I hope this continues, possibly will make a thread tomorrow unless somebody makes one. Night, guys.

Thanks for making it! See you next time!

>Keep walking

This just changed my life

Every time I watch the ending to MGS3 Snake Eater, when Big Boss salutes The Boss' tombstone at the end, I ALWAYS cry manly tears

youtube.com/watch?v=tm7lhCY2fck

Never give up.
Not even in the face of certain defeat.

Ive had 2 girlfriends in the past, neither ended up very well. I do have to admit that i am no longer and never will be a wizard, but shit still hurts man. I dont know if im looking for a girlfriend to make me feel better or maybe im just looking for a deep human connection but no matter what i try to do it seems like i will never get a gf on my own. the first two came to me and i didnt feel like i was in a situation where i could turn them down. I've joined dating websites and ive even been trying to go out more and talk to people but girls all around won't even give me the time of day, It's not like im a complete uggo either, Maybe just too normal, or too weird

What attracts people the most is confidence, and true confidence comes from having a fulfilling life all your own without needing another person to validate it. Get more going on in your life, more knowledge, more skills, more hobbies, more exercise! Always broaden your horizons, and a relationship will come when it comes.

That's not to say you shouldn't look for one, but you're more likely to find what you're looking for if you're happy and doing things naturally. Group activities are the best! Try Meetup.com, it's not a dating site but a place to meet people who want to group up for common interests. Use that to try new things and maybe find more people who are interested in the same things that you're trying.

i'll definitely check that site out. I've heard that finding people with similar interest will introduce me to new people and eventually find a girl that i like. Another thing that i forgot to mention is that my loneliness is sucking the life, motivation and will out of me. I've been in counciling for the last 8 years for the same problem and i'm either too stubborn to fix my problems or i just can't be helped. i've been through 13 different councillors in my lifetime (19y) and when it comes time they will just pass me on to the next one