Humiliate me taking orders mache alles

humiliate me taking orders mache alles

james geh dich einfach umbringen du bist einfach nicht mehr das das du mal warst du machst auch nicht mehr alles also bitte verpiss dich einfach du nervst

hm, ok

timestamp?

put a safety pin in your tiny dick

get off Cred Forums and go disappoint your wife

put as many pens in your ass as you can fit

sit on something what is worth really much to you.

get markers, pens, or paint

colour your buttocks with it

make butt prints on paper

post results

bumping for great justice

hi, im into the exact same kind of fetish as you, humiliating myself on the internet

hi, nice.

it has its ups and its downs. how long have u been doing this?

me too. puh two or three years i guess

Hello again. This time. Post a picture of you completely naked with a piece of paper saying "Nathan of PWS".

Definitely longer. I remember you from a good while back. Good on you OP. I admire the commitment.

do you ever try to quit doing it but its like an addiction?

when im doing it its crazy exciting but when im done i almost always regret doing it.

sorry if my serious talk is ruining your turn on. id love to talk to you more though, its interesting seeing someone else in a similar position.

can i give u my email address? (its a one i use primarily for humiliation fun)

bump for buttprints

yes maybe u are right. thx

warum hast du duetsch gesprochen?

You disgust me

Not OP here but fuck you. It's up to people whatever they want to do. If you don't like it, leave the thread.

this shit again?

no its ok. but we can talk just here.
sure, yes. i tried to quit very often, cause its the same to me. when i m finished, i swear to do this never again, but...

Stating my opinion faggot Kys

are you gay or straight.

im straight but i stick things in my ass on demand because its so humiliating.

do u ever do anything else to satisfy your humiliation urges or is it just this kind of thread u post?

straight. i m searching for femdoms, but masters are also very welcome.
not nothing else but those threads here

yeah id love a femdom. i dont mind masters online cuz i dont have to see them but if they send me dick pics i just dont care and dont want to see it.

i've done so many different kinds of threads. i used to love the "caught" feeling of humiliation, so id "accidentally" post a nude or something, then id try get people to repost it and they'd call me fat and small cocked, i love being insulted.

lol. yes i know that. it really the same to me

put a match in your dickhole, light it and let it burn as long as possible

draw a frowny face on your dick, and make a little party hat out of wrapping paper or something to match the birthday hats here.

for me just simply posting a basic thread doesnt seem to do it anymore, i seem to crave the excitement of people trying to laugh at me or expose me. its fucked.

man, this is vintage pasta. When was this from, 09? earlier?

no not that old, but yes its not the newest one

sure thats why i m here

well done. sooo... aftermath?

oh well yes. it hurts a little bit. i was too slowly

is a burn visible?

nope. thanks god

Write 'RIP ísar, the school shooter' on a piece of paper

this is a thing of beauty

my wife and I are both in tears laughing

the way you do it seems safer. do any of your friends or loved ones know about this turn on of yours?

or has anyone ever tried to dox you? (find out your real name and details)

no of course not. nobody knwos that. at least i hope so.

yes unfortunately yes

Doing god's work

was anyone successful?

some friends have vague ideas about me, but no one knows the whole thing.

does getting doxxed turn you on at all, it does for me but i try to fight myself when im teasing it out.

please, mate

yes someone was successful. but i m not turned on this. i hope it never happens again

it happened to me badly. it didnt turn me on when it happened. but the idea of it turned me on.

lol. ok ok so you're more advanced than I

fuck really. i've seen you post on Cred Forums for ages. i thought i was becoming like you, not surpassing you. god im fucked haha.

you've probably seen me before to be honest. this is me.

lol, yes maybe