About a week ago, I started a thread asking for advice on some computer questions I had...

About a week ago, I started a thread asking for advice on some computer questions I had. It went surprisingly well and I got some good answers. I'm going to try it again with some other questions I have. Things to know about me:
>kind of old
>astoundingly ignorant of current technologies
>never even had a cell
>home phone has cord
>not even third world

Also, I dumped MILFs. So this is also a MILF thread

The reason I made the thread:
what is the current best way to acquire music? The best way to play it?

Depends on your music taste, as YouTube likes to censure stuff, but if you can find a song that you like on YouTube, you can easily convert it to MP3 using converter like flv2mp3.com

I use Google Play music and just have a monthly subscription. Do you want like physical media, or just something to download?

Thanks. I'm still stuck in the CD age. My car has a stereo with a slot, would that be for an mp3? It is hard to find a lot of CD's anymore, I guess everything is going away from physical copies?

Here at home, I use my TV as a monitor and listen to music on youtube a lot. Is there a way to get the songs and albums I want onto something I could play in my car? Either CD or mp3? Is it expensive?

You can always use computer to download music, and then burn it to CD/DVD if you want to listen to it in the car

It's free. Google for some CD burning program, buy black CDs (very cheap) and put whatever you want on it

Jikiikkk

If you go to youtube-mp3 and just paste the URL and download the song

> torrents

thanks. Are there certain sites that have better selections? Is this one of those things where you have to worry about a lot of viruses?

And how do you get the saved song onto the CD? Is that something most computers can do? Mine is just a basic dell.

Spotify
$10 a month
One of the largest music banks

some anons saying it is free. Is it better to pay a site? I'm not a poorfag so I will if best but don't want to sign up for something if free stuff is just as good.

My last thread was about what would be the best choice of a tablet if anyone wants to weigh in.
It's for my gf and she is even more ignorant about tech than I am. So ease of use is a factor.

Does she have a smart phone, if so what brand?

She has a regular cell phone. It just calls and texts, not a smart phone.