Who's ever had their asshole rimmed?

Who's ever had their asshole rimmed?

I was thinking of getting a hooker to do it. Is it any good?

my ex once did it to me when she was drunk. it was the fucking best. 10/10 would do again!

Idk, that's what I'm asking. I want my gf to do it but she won't. Time to find a side bitch that will

Would you ever rim a skunk?

I used to date this black chick that loved to do it. Even after we broke up, I'd drop by to get it done. She was the best.

Gay dudes will lick yo asshole for free yo

Lucky bastard

But whats so great about it? Way I see it it will just be like a wet thing tickling my asshole.

The closest thing I've had was when a chick milked my prostate. God that was intense

i have been on 300 first dates

so, 300 times

im a girl btw

I only seen that in Roadtrip. That works?

tits or gtfo

i dunno how to explain it. its just phenomenal. trust me.

It's not a joke. Hell try it yourself next time you're jacking it. Slide a finger in and rub your prostate.

Its the fucking best.

Your gf doesn't respect you, my girl eats my ass on command

Imagine how amazing it would be to to give a skunk an extended rimjob. The taste will be amazing, and everyone will walkaway happy.

Fucking like 12 hairs total and no balls. wtf are you like 12. gtfo

Fuck off randy, I shave my ass. Just not my crack.

Wife and I were drunk and she did it. Greatest feeling ever, I almost blew without her touching my dick. Now I try to get her to do it all the time.

My wife rimmed me once but I found it kinda boring. I'd much rather eat her ass, and I do.

Having her fist my ass... now that's fun!

Everyone that's ever voted for a Democrat

My girl likes to eat my ass quite often.

She always acts like she doesnt enjoy it having it done to her. But as soon as my tongue touches her ass hole she moans like a whore and keeps me down there for a long time begging for more.

Yes Op by a few different bitches. Tell your gf you want it. Take a shower, make sure your ass it's a hair ball, clean your ass and asshole, put ass in the air she licks and put her tounge in your asshole, with a hand she starts jerking your cock.

Then later on another night being out the dildo. That will blow your mind.