What do you regret most in your life?

What do you regret most in your life?

living

posting my nudes all over the internet. being doxxed. being addicted to humiliation.

No one worth caring about would care about some nudes online

Drinking and driving

It's not like you chose to

and thats the part that keeps me alive..

tried to kill myself last year because of it. my friends caught me and got my head back into the right space.

still my biggest regret though.

I'm not completely sure what exactly, but my ex got schizophrenia, after us being together for two years, it started driving us apart and now I want to die. On the other hand I would probably still be a virgin for another couple years if not for us meeting...

Just out of curiosity (not gonna request tits either way): m/f?

not telling her

.. do u not see the pic i posted in first comment. im male.

coming to this ite

Not buying bit coins when they first came out. I could be a millionaire but instead I think of suicide most days

not getting these dubs

You should've said "getting these dubs"
Faggot

You failed at failing

correct me in person nigger, id fuck u up

WOAAAHH!. Fuck that regret right in the butt!

Hanging with the wrong crowd instead of going to school and learn something worth learning

Please, end my life fagboi

memes

Well memed bro

Handsome motherfucker

Wew lad.
Where to start?
My first sexual encounter was with the family dog
I'm a heroin addict. ..
That actually sums it up.

So I sometimes regret having been a nerd instead of enjoying life and being sociable - you'll always miss something either way

"I fuck dogs, it.. Doesnt.. Effect you"
I bet you also chase poz loads ya fucking faggot

I regret sexually assaulting a girl my sophomore year of college. i had to leave the college because of it (voluntarily).

i still feel sick whenever i remember that i'm capable of such evil.

pic unrelated.

What was it like?
The dog sex I mean ofc

I don't know. I mean.... I came. So yeah it was alright. Its something I will never tell anyone irl.
What's a poz?

*affect
Faggot

I regret touching my friend's little sister's chest in a pseudo sexual way. I know it's kinda stupid, I mean it's not like I hurt her or anything, but just the way I did it and didn't even feel bad about it. And she was only 6, so she didn't even understand enough to defend herself. It makes me scared of what I'm capable of.

Never telling dad I loved him

Huh, wrong word. Thanks nigger. Now I can sentence better.
Poz yur neg hole gayboi

I flipped the fuck out on my... now ex-girlfriend last night.
I'd been drinking and she'd been treating me like garbage for the last three days. I don't even know why... I think it was about something that happened to her at work... but anyway...
She dragged me down so hard on Thursday that I got drunk yesterday, and then she started saying shit again and I fucking lost it, said she had gotten fat, said she was stupid, and threatened to have her swatted and then I broke up with her.

I wish I hadn't.

Not crushing my enemies
Not seeing them driven before me
Not hearing the lamentation of the women

Dunno why but that jpg reminds me of my uncle which I wish I had been there more for him

Visiting Cred Forums for the first time (?

Getting married.

me and u both brother.. she made me hate my life

I'm guessing you have also become divorced as well?

Fucking my cousin

no unfortunately.. still stuck in this mess. had a son and i feel bad for him. hes the only good thing that has come out of it.

Taking physics II during the summer and taking Quant Analysis now. Fuck my life.

Me three. I realized that I've been so depressed and just gained weight because she has been holding me back.

>working hard at school.
>dating hot liberal girls in my teen years.
>being less violent than I should have been.
>not investing in bitcoins earlier.
>my stint as a direct salesman.

Off the top of my head. No doubt there's more.

Children don't care about separation of parents as much as people think. They care more about separation FROM parents. If you are staying to set an example for him. Remember, he will learn from you. If you set an example of being unhappy, he'll think that it's acceptable to be treated that way.

To what extent did you sexually assault her? Broad term nowadays.

Going to sleep on may 7th 2015

i was terribly depressed... got myself out of it for the first time in my life... met "her" and she proceeded to completely drag me down to a point worse than ever. ive never hated anyone like this until now

I was babysitting a young girl one time and when she fell asleep I touched her bum

yeah youre right. i will eventually get out of this i hope. shes a horrible, manipulative, abusive, evil woman who some how fronted as the best person i ever met... i make horrible decisions sometimes, its like someone/something is out to get me no matter how hard i try

Sociopaths have no regrets.

That sucks. Mine gradually became more paranoid and bipolar so I left him.

Taking my first girlfriend back time after time and forgiving her everytime she fucked me over. Such a massive waste of time and money

Not getting fit earlier
Trying to be a "good boy" during school times
Not going for the things I wanted because whiteknighting.
Tell lies (for real)
Stopped drawing.

having sex. ever.

I regret caring too much, too little, and not enough. Life's a rollercoaster without brakes and it seems to get faster each and every day. Maybe I could enjoy the ride if I didn't know the only way I'm leaving is if it crashes, and frankly I can already hear the foundation whining.

Wasting my twenties dating a single dude I wasn't that attracted to instead of finding a twink to be happy with lol

Telling a girl who was a really good friend of mine (and whom I secretly liked) to fuck off, because she forgave and became close with a guy who was friends with us then fucked us over.

Now I'm not friends with either of them, and they spend all their time together.

Telling her I love her. Our friendship ended and she treats me like air. I wish I never said anything so stupid and we could continue to be friends. On the other hand in the I would hate myself for not trying ever to get her. So rly no good option. Fuck my life

Getting off drugs. Being addicted sucks, but sometimes I regret giving them up.

posting nudes to a 7/10 girl
she then proceeded to mass share them to all her freinds
not well hung even an asian would laugh

Hope you learned yer lesson, beta cuck

Not calling her after she writes her number in my yearbook clearly indicating she liked me

Close second: beating off in front of my 2 younger brothers (demonstration/surprise)

not killing myself before i got married.
i'm not depressed because I'm married
i have been long before that
i just can't fucking bail now.

Probably ditching my life of school and sporting success for drugs and skinhead life.

I ditched the skinhead life easily enough, but I'm still on drugs 10 years later and have never had a job longer than a year.

There's a steering wheel on your rollercoaster and some tracks are longer and/or more fun than others.

Also you can jump out if you get bored.

murder/suicide OP, it's your only hope. Let the world feel sorry for your family, without causing them pain.

Sometimes I regret leaving it in my exes. I missed out on everything after 18 and when I was 22 had a crazy 9/10 girl that wanted a kid really bad. Threatened to leave me. So I had another. I love them but I spend a lot of time wondering what if? Also falling for that 9/10 sociopath. I still have to see her twice a week and she gives me smug updates about her and her new bf.

not talking to her sooner

not making a move on high school crush sooner

How old were they? How old were you?

How did you reconcile being a junkie and being a nazi?

Alcohol and heroin. Destroyed me completely. I'm a fool and a loser. At least I'm sober today.

Reading these and realizing how much i rel8

>How did you reconcile being a junkie and being a nazi?

The two were never mutually exclusive for me. I got out light though. I never got into "life-destroyers" as I call 'em like meth or heroin, but most of the crowds I was hanging with did. I ditched the skinheads because the weed and psychedelics I got into trained my brain down a much different, more peaceful path and I got more into the party scene, and then hippy culture. I'm a father now, and trying to be a good one but I am still addicted to weed, though that replaced alcohol which only encouraged me to be violent and selfish.

we are here for you Cred Forumsro

bump

Being born.

Started drinking and smoking when I was 15, wish I never started.

Really stunts your potential.

Not being in the plaza at 9:59am instead of in my bed missing the chance to save so many.

Don't worry. He settled too. Unlike you, he moved on and is now happy. Doesn't need younger, weaker, impressionable fan club member types to worship him to feel good, either.

I'm your huckleberry...