My bf cheated on me today on my bday please make his day twice as bad as mine and spam his phone with anything you can...

my bf cheated on me today on my bday please make his day twice as bad as mine and spam his phone with anything you can think of (618)-384-8841 his name is Cody

Did you deserve it?

Tits or gtfo

did you put out?

This.
And timestamp.

>implying you have to be a grill to have a bf

You know how women say that false rape accusations are okay because an actual rapist (maybe possibly) got away once?

Well, it's okay because women will cheat on anybody who is slightly more attractive or wealthy than their bf and do so more than men (often times it isn't called "cheating" because either the guys aren't aware or they're cucks).

Somewhere there's a woman who actually deserves to be cheated on, but it looks like you have to deal with it, instead.

So yeah, happy birthday! :^)

Yep. Time stamp it faggot

NYPA

>this

Trips and dubs have spoken.

NYPA unless tits.

Oh, good, so they're a faggot and need to fuck off anyway.

I'm okay with that.

Go. Don't look back. (But, you will)

His name is Cody. That's straight as fuck.

Not his fault you just wasnt worth it, it is his life and his life only! Let him do whatever the fuck he want to do without you getting butthurt over small shit like this!

This logic actually checks out

Was she hotter than you?

SHOTS FIRED

oh shiet

I think OP realized how bad of an idea this was and has abandoned the thread.

not your personal army

Who gives a fuck. Its life. Move the fuck on. Like it even fucking matters anyway your going to be dead in a cuple of decades.