youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
m.imgur.com/a/5ctWp
m.imgur.com/a/mHdvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How woud you fuck her fat ass

Pick any of all three

Need to know ? Wyyd

With my extremely underwhelming 6 inch cock

I'd pull her bikini bottoms off and grind my cock between her ass cheeks before fucking her ass hard.
Post more user.

wwyd

I'd love to fuck that face. Keep posting.

ideas on my big sister?

Throat fuck her and cum on her tits. More?

Gangfuck and bukkake her with a group of friends.

Keep going

would love to see the whore used like that

Bring her back to her parrents cause she looks 12

I love redheads, use her hair as a leash while I'm fucking her pale ass from the back, leaving her jiggly ass red and gaping.

post more of her

I'd fuck her throat and then pull out and cum on her friends face. Then have her lick her friends face clean as I fuck her in the ass.

Post a response for every pic retard

After she's all covered in cum we'll fuck her more and cover her with more cum. Keep posting she's hot.

Lift the shirt up over her head, pull down her shorts and panties and fuck her in the ass

she would love that. fucks allt he time. can hear it every time. got to see it yesterday

How did you get to see it?

You're lucky. I'd love to slide my cock between those tits in that sportsbra.

Wwyd

she's been fucking my friend for some time now. he's 19 and she's 29 but she loves his huge cock and the fucking sound intense every time. our room are divided by a thin wall so I tried spying on them by leaning out of the window. they caught me looking and she was completely pissed. next day I was sitting in my room when she just walked in nude with him and fucked him for two hours there. didn't say a word to me. haven't spoken yet

Who is she?

I would take her hair in my fists and fuck her face with my balls

Damn that's hot. Wish I could join your friend and fuck her. Bet she'd love a 3some.

Wwyd?

she's obsessed with him. but it's obvious why. he*s 26 cm long and thicker than her arm

Damn that's big, would love to see her get fucked by him.

Who wants those lips on their cock

I'd eat and fuck that ass and then cum all over her tits. I'm so hard for her, keep posting.

Mmmm I do. Would love to watch her suck my dick.

gf. thoughts? moar?

Damn she's hot, 9/10. Would love to fuck her face. And yes please, post more.

You're a lucky guy, she looks like she lives for cock

She does live for cock. Keep saying what youd do to her. She loves it when I tell her what other guys say about her.

Making me hard. Would lick and suck her nips and then eat her ass before fucking her hard in her ass.

I wanna fuck the redhead missionary-style while her friends take turns getting on top and make her eat them out. I'd love to fill her with seed.

Wwyd

Ill be sure to tell her. Anything else? anyone?

Wwyd

I bet she would look great with her legs spread wide in the air, I'd love to be smashing her pussy while staring at her face and degrading her, spitting on her and sucking her tits.

oh she looooves being degraded and treated rough.

First instinct is the redhead. But Blondie in the right looks like she's down for absolutely anything. I'd pick her have a night full of experimentation.

I fucking love the red lipstick.

And I do love petplay so I would love to give her tail buttplug to wear and have her be my new live in puppy, that I fuck regularly of course.

Tell her I'd push her down on the bed and fuck her pussy hard while choking her.

I'd fuck the blonde one so hard. Holy shit she's hot. More?

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

anybody here willing to impregnate her?

Keep going guys. Dont go easy on her.

Want to see her and her friends ass?

Wow. You've captured a real beauty there.

Fuck yeah.

what would you guys do to her?

I'd pound her asshole until she couldn't stand anymore, then cum in her ass once she's collapsed. She'd be unable to sit or shit for days.

Here you go

pay for her rhinoplasty, seeing as how she's using the "i'm embarrassed of my huge ass honker" filter

I wanna slide my dick between those sexy ass cheeks and cum in her ass. Then keep fucking her ass until she's begging for more and collapses.
Does she wear any thigh high socks or stockings?

Girl i work with, have videos

Holy fuck I wanna fuck those sexy asses hard, post more.

She always asks me "what if I dont want to do that?" what would you do?

Wow. I'd fuck both asses, alternate between the two.

harpooning whales is illegal in my country.

I'd force her anyway. She'd get it nice and rough in all of her holes.

I would shove her face first onto the ground and pull her pants down just below her ass cheeks so I can force my fat dick into her tight little asshole

Would love to titfuck her, eat her ass and fuck her hard until I cum all over her face. Dump what you got.

What would you do with your own sex pet

I would eat her pussy and ass, pinch her nipples and fuck her throat. Then I would fuck her tight ass and pussy hard and cum on her tits. Post more!

That's just a girl's invitation to push them on the bed, flip them over, and stick your dick in their ass. The gasp when my dick enters their asshole, because they can't see, almost makes me cum in the first few seconds. That's what I'd do.

Sometimes the Christian man is faced with a powerful temptation. It is in that moment he must turn himself to Jesus and ask what He, in His infinite wisdom, would do.

He suggested an Eiffel Tower.

What would you do to the middle slut?

She loves cum on her face and tits. and licks up every drop

I like the right one a lot more. She's fucking hot. Shit, you got more of her?

lay her down and slide my cock in and out between those tits

She has fucking great tits. I'd fuck her tits and cum all over her face, for sure.

Oh my... that ass is fantastic. I wanna fuck her in the ass and cum all over her ass and back. Got more?

would ass fuck till dick or her ass broke
also give a good dirty comment on her and ill post her IG

I'd push them all down and slide my dick between their tits while they still have their bikinis on. Then I would make them suck my dick and then I'd fuck all of them.

Wwyd wre would you cum

yeah i got more i made you an imgur album
m.imgur.com/a/5ctWp

I'd love to slide my cock between those tits and then throat fuck her hard and cum in throat. Then I would push her down and fuck her hard from behind.

My pants.

Can you make an album with all 3 of them? Would love to have all of the pics.

Kik carl1_234 for vids, google erin cohen webslut for pics

wow.

mental defective.
Luckily, she comes with a large warning label

TIT

FUCK

Holy shit. Thanks man.

I'd slide my dick between her tits and cum all over her. Rinse and repeat until she's fully covered with cum.

I'd love to have her give me a blowjob and then I'd love to play with her ass.

Now all I can imagine is ramming her ass and cumming in her asshole, while squeezing her tits and smacking her face.

Thoughts and requests?

want the IG still thanks by the way

uhh more

pet her dog

ram my penis straight into her asshole

Of course I do, she's fucking hot.

Would love to see her getting fucked by those dogs

She loves to act innocent

What else would ya do ?

we can undress her...

Face fuck ?

skullfuck to death

Wanna tell me more?

She looks innocent. God damn...I'd love to shove my dick down her throat and cum while I gag her and force her to swallow.

I'll cum all over those perfect innocent tits and have her clean my dick.

Be brutal

I'd face fuck her and eat her ass.

ideas?

My gf

I'd throat fuck her and cum in her throat and then eat her ass and fuck her ass hard.

tell me more about this cunt

I want to torture her for hours daily, ass rape, choke, throatfucking, ass to mouth and make her taste her own shit off my hard dick

Fag detected

Anal until she collapses.

what would you do to these schoolgirls?

sure here @ammoxo post a screen shot it in thread when u find it ill post some her facebook stuff that aint on there or post ur fave pic o her IG is welcome

I'd enter them in my concentration camp

She's a good two shoes, smart, religious and traditional. Pretty shy and hangs out mostly with girls. Tell me more about your adventures with her

What else would you do to her?

Punch her right in the face for using the fucking dog filter.

And then what will you do with her?

Fuck her thighs and pussy.

She's so fucking cute and sweet. I'd treat her to some fancy restaurant, then take a long romantic walk with her, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite her to my home and ravage her hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock down her throat so she choked on both the throbbing cock and her own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on her cute innocent face. Then, as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry her in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from her. I'd whisper "I love you" and give her a tender smile, and cut her throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in her own warm blood, she'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between her lips, then she'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff her in a bin bag. Three Weeks later, some playing children will find her mutilated and desecrated body in the forest. They will be scarred for life.

want me to just give you their social media?

Eat her ass and fuck her face.

How hard?

That'd be awesome.

How hard will you fuck her face?

anymore of this hottie in sexy outfits?

unsee[dot]cc

gudezoti/

What she thinks of your comments...

I'd start off slow and then speed up until she's shaking violently every time I thrust in.

mmm fuck got a story for mine?

what would you do to izzy?

Mm and then?

This slut does some modeling for local stores

Nice and hard. Fuck I love asians.

Fuck, I think I found my dream woman.
She looks and sounds absolutely fucking perfect.
I'd love to have the opportunity to scare her and take control of her in every way.

Wanna describe it?

Cum all over her belly and tits. Then keep fucking her hard.

eat her out and then fuck her normally i guess

have fun
m.imgur.com/a/mHdvE

girl in my college. Acts all innocent but I know she wants some. What do?

Awesome thanks user!

After a hard tit fuck what would you do

anymore pics of her with her hair down?

titty twister and then FACE FUCK

?

69 for HOURS

I'd slide my dick in her mouth and grab her hair forcing my dick deeper into her mouth and throat and then start pulling out and then speed up forcing my dick in and out of her mouth. Then pull out and cum on her pretty face and glasses.

Her please?

post more id fuck her face then doggy style

I'd gangfuck her with a bunch of friends and end it with a bukkake.

How would you use her?

That's fucking hot. I wanna bukkake her with friends. Make her beg for more cock and cum.

I'd fuck her in the ass and throatfuck her in a dive bar bathroom somewhere along PCH then walk out like nothing happened, pay my tab (remember to tip well, service industry is tip based) and get in my car and drive away....

!

Her tits are just begging to get pulled out of that dress, rip her dress down the front then grab her by the hair and force her own onto her knees to deepthroat my cock, I'd finish on her slutty tits and face

what a cute face... def starting her off slobbering my knob...

post some bikini shots so we can see what else happens

She's a little bigger, but her tits are gigantic

employ her as an assistant/secretary and then lick her everywhere

only if she takes those abominations off her feet

Kick her in the water

find it?

Push her over in the water and laugh to make her feel bad

Keep going please

new thread

make her lick my balls and do anal until i finish on her face. more please

have her upgrade that shitty ass phone so she can keep up a businesslike appearance

and then do her in the butt

oh yeah, sometimes the bigger ones can be fun too.

she looks like she's having fun on the beach... lets pour her a stiff drink and get her over to the showers...

i'd pick her legs up and wedge her fat ass in the shower and smash away.

post any more of her pics you got!

I'll post more in the other thread