You know the drill

You know the drill.

Sure do. Fake and gay. Sage goes in all fields.

Well since it's just you and me here, let's do this. Ask for nudes, send a dick pic, and confess that your dad raped you as a child.

Roll

Rolling

Reroll

Roll

I'm not going to stop

Might as well send already OP

It's gonna happen

Please

Just do it

Pls

roll

Delaying the inevitable OP

Kekekek, winrar

Winrar

send dick pic u cuck

She needs to be taught a lesson
Make her regret leaving me
Kik: pressulikesomejuice

RIP OPs chances of nudes

Rawl

You skipped one part

dick pic

What I'm try to say is, ayy bby u want sum homosex?

Gotta send the dick pic OP

Fucking faggot

>You know the drill.
Op u fucking pussy send dick pick

roll

rollin

Rawl

rolling

Trying* roll

pls op

It means her phone is off

rolll

rollllin

dick pic

dick pic now

Delivery

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

cmon op dont be a pussy

"sorry, my mom took my phone from me, that bitch always has it in for me.

please respond"

young chop on the beet

reroooll

roll

samefag detected

Bitch don't hesitate, tell me where you at so I can bury my cock

>reroll
no shit

i want to berry my cock so deep inside you whoever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

OP you're ruining it

Kek

Think he blocked you bro
Post the kik let me try

roll

fuckin roll

You fucked it up

cmon fag

Are you a tortilla? Because I want to flip you over and eat you out!

Roll

I'm going to kill myself if you don't respond fucking stuck up bitch

*attach picture of knife to wrists bonus points if you add a shallow cut*

she didn't block you she just has very shitty internet connection at the moment or has her phone turned off, be patient OP

is your name harambe? cause my dicks out for you

Roll

roll

There are 8 planets in the universe, but only 7 after I destroy Uranus

Rollerz

winrar kekekekekekek

pizza rulls

Can you please respond..look i just wanted to tell you im beating my meat to your picture & i need your consent to finish im trying to cum already plz

WINRAR

KEK

Reroll

roll

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

roooll

Did OP abandon thread fucking pussy

kek
noice

Rollerino

If quads you actually cut and say this is her fault

winar!

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create...life. He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side, he could even keep the ones he cared about...from dying. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power...which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death...but not himself.

roooooolllllllllllllllerinooo

So close. Rolling again.

reroll

SUCK MY HAIRY 4-INCHER OR YOU DIE BY DOG RAPE

roll

OP is officially a bigger faglord than all past OPs to ever be combined

wow op dont forget & that if quads you'll hav to

They see me rollin', they hatin'...

Hold on one second, my cum box just fell over.
Actually wait, do you know how to get salt stains out of shag carpet?
I really need some help here, and I'm too much of a faggot to ask my 60 year old mom.

Also, last point, do you accept GBP?

Rollerino

OP PLEASE DONT STOP
btw if dubs say: I'm jerking my 5 incher to you and I couldn't wait any longer I came. A lot.

lmao reroll

Guys R

rrrrooolllll

pls roll i beg

HE DIDNT GET DUBS FAGGOT

>I am not sends pic
>profile pic a bunch of different women
This is a retarded arab man trying to scam you OP.

OH SHIT I WON SAY

trips
>What's GBP

You don't know what GBP is?
I'm detecting normie.
REEE is charging.

Great British Pounds

Wait nevermind I'm retarded, I didn't look at the last picture he posted.

Out of that entire text, the thing that confuses her is GBP.

LOL if you don't know GBP you must be a Hillary voter

roll

Rolling

duckroll

Gbp is gay boi poochi

rolll

Tell her:
GBP is good boy points and mommy pays me in them.
If Im a very good point and have many GBP I can buy tendies and sometimes mommy lets me touch her fishy area and get a GBP bonus.
Can I also touch your fishy area for a GBP bonus?

Reroll

rawl

Ohhh yeah... tendies, blowey jowey you're talking about good boy points sorry I'm mildly drunk

Winrar

Kek, roll

WIN
Op, you must deliver.
You're our only hope.

Roll

Fuck, so close.
Roll.

87 is a winrar.

Op's last post was 16 mins ago
Op is daed nao. And we have killed him.

Good, fuck that faggot.