Where do I buy shrooms at Cred Forums?

Where do I buy shrooms at Cred Forums?

Shallow net

Meat baby knows.

I'm selling 3oz for $300 call me at (509) 575-6200

Meet me in front of the PD nigga bring 1000 cash

if you live in canada spores are legal and can be bought on open market. the product is illegal only if it contains psylocibin. grow it cunt and give us some photos

From people who sell mushrooms, usually.

okay

Fungi/mushroom thread.

OP, quit being a fag and look around for dealers.

Finding wild psychedelic mushrooms are easy to spot as well, user. I'd do an independent study on field identification of fungi and mushrooms. You'll learn a lot and be able to trip free.

drug dealers.

Most psychedelic mushrooms can be found on farmland. They grow in horse and cow dung.

I grow it,its not exactly illegal like salvia

If your location isn't agriculturally developed, you may be able to find the classic magic mushroom, or the fly agaric.

The fly agaric thrives in areas where there are coniferous forests. The farer north you are, the more common and easily identifiable they become.

you can do this but the legality depends where you're at. in the united states the spores are legal to posess, buy, or sell unless you live in CA, GA, or ID but if youve got live cultures or mushrooms then they're illegal, schedule 1.

They are typically characterized by a bright red cap with white "warts," but there are variants of the species that can have a yellow or a muddy white cap.

Native Americans (the Northern tribes) would usually drink the urine of caribou after they had eaten the mushroom because it filtered out the poisonous alkaloids of the mushroom making it a considerably safer drug.

Unfortunately considering this, the fly agaric is also toxic and may cause complications.

Stepping away from the psychedelic mushrooms, there is however another species of fungi that do something similar to zombification.

pls dont go around eating random mushrooms there are many ways of identifying a mushroom through gills stain and spores looking in a scope mycology is a beautiful art and is a rare study. practice makes perfection start low and go high :)

Pick them yourself.
It's almost perfect time to pick Liberty Caps.

This peculiar species takes over its host and controls it to bring it to a high location so its spores can infect more insects. Ants have been observed to quarantine any workers infected with the fungus. This fungus has also seen its way into popular culture through the game The Last of Us.

It's legal to buy the spores online.

Just grow them yourself

Shrooms are the best. It's the most social drug I have ever encountered. You can take it with some buddies and soend the entire night talking. Taking Shrooms with someone really brings your relationship to another level.

This is a good point, but most psychedlic mushrooms are easily identifiable so I don't think that you need to take too many precautions. If you are uncertain you have the proper mushroom, get a spore sheet and stain it with the mushroom in question. A cowshit mushroom spores are black, and if it doesn't reflect that, toss it.

Where are you located?

They sell them in shops in the Netherlands.

Pretty easy to buy them on the streets in SF. If you think you'll actually go there, I'll tell you where.

This.

Took so much I couldn't speak for a few hours, but it was a serious bonding experience with the chick taking care of me

>inb4 beta
>not my type
>think she's a dyke now

Mushrooms and fungi play an important part in the world from developing human culture, maintaining the health of ecosystems, and providing sources of food for us and animals. They are some of the most unique organisms to exist.

Anyways, user, if you're going to use shrooms, have a good time, and stay safe.

Did she take some as well? How many grams and what strain? Story?

They are also closer genetically to animals than plants.

Yeah, pretty sure she took half an eighth (i.e., 1.8 grams). I took a full eighth (3.55 grams). We were camping on the beach with a couple of other friends.

We'd always had an icy relationship. Ended up like Sloan and Cameron; patting my head in her lap while I'm catatonic. She looked so beautiful and colorful. Wearing a blue sweat shirt. Curly blonde hair. Piercing blue eyes. She was a swimmer I think. It was college. We just had a very loving yet platonic experience, like we finally understood each other's vulnerability.