Sup, guys. Any ideas about the best manner to suicide? Actually, I lost all of my money because my business fucked up...

Sup, guys. Any ideas about the best manner to suicide? Actually, I lost all of my money because my business fucked up, my girlfriend left me and I have a plenty of different debts. I do not see an escape from this shit, so tell me about the best manner to leave this world.

I'm in underground so far... but I don't know if it is a good idea to jump under the train.

And you can be completely sure that I'll provide you with the proves. Especially if I'll do that in a public place. I'll ask people around to take pictures and film that shit

Snort some coke then take a cold shower.

point a gun at a cop

just move to new zealand leave everything behind life will be good just walk out

Unfortunately, I live in a country where gun is very difficult to get

Shotgun in your mouth. You won't survive.

I had one near death experience. I was in Ukraine a few years ago. Why I was there is another story in itself, and one which I am not comfortable sharing. Anyways, it was a case of mistaken identity and I was almost hung by some locals. I was hung for almost 2 minutes before I was cut down. It was extremely painful. I felt like my head would explode and I couldn't see color anymore. I thought my tongue and eyes would fall out. If you kill yourself, don't do it by hanging.

This is what I have. Nothing else. There is less than one euro

not op, but im considering nz as a plan c to my life
like becoming a goat herder or sth without ppl
is net speed okay down there?

Move to the US and start over again.
Workout and knock up a fat rich white girl.

Nah, that's too easy, mate. Also, I told you that I have no cash at all

I can't go to the US because of documental complications. Anyways that would cost me really lot. Like about a couple of thousands of euros I thinj

Thank you for sharing this experience. I heard that it's quite painful but I didn't know that it's SO painful

dunedin has gignet its fast but its getting expensive in nz to live we pay 400 a week nice house 4 bedroom
i live in timaru

Become a seller of mexican super meth for a cartel, then 2 months later try to quit.

then get a squirtgun and paint it black.

also the pic is james vance, who lived through a shotgun suicide attempt. make goddamn sure the shotgun is aimed correctly and maybe use slug instead of shot ammunition.

OP lots of business fail, and it's happened a lot in the last ten years. if you're not going to prison, haven't contracted syphillis or some shit that really sucks, what have you got to lose by just trying something different with your life?

Steal some hand tools and begin fixing old appliances.
Use Youtube to teach you.

Join the japanese air force, at least you will go out with a bang.

Man, I do not fucking know how to pay even for my motherfucking internet connection which will be turned of on Monday I think. Nor I know how to pay for different shit like electricity/gas/someothershit bills. At least I do not have a debt to any kind of motherfucking banks. How should I get it? Well, it will be quite difficult to do in the country where I live because of different reasons. And yeah, I also feel really ashamed because I failed the expectations of lots of people. And even mine.

It will be difficult to find mexicans here lol.

You know, I'm happy that there is a guy living so far and having no problems like me. Good luck to you, man.

Do you live in Spain?

Exactly, sir. And I am about to make liveleak with some spanish edition suicides great again.

Helium tank, oxygen mask

All these things cost too fucking much.

Use those coins to buy bread. Shove bread into your mouth until you can't breathe. Most honorable way to go out.

Well, it doesn't seem so. I'm thinking of jumping to the sea cuz I'm not really good in swimming.

declare bankrupcy and join the army faggot
don't take the easy way out

looks like your luck is already starting to turn around, friend.

do social services in NZ really suck that bad? chances are there are more options available to you than you are aware of, you just have to have the balls to go out and ask for help or find out who CAN give you information on food/housing assistance.

also lots of homeless people have access to the internet through libraries, or the multitudinous wifi hotspots available, i would assume that they are available in your area?

Who cares how much it cost? Ur gonna die.

I live in Spain but I'm not Spanish. So I have no access to any kind of social programs and shit

Well, I was thinking of that. And I was also thinking of joining the French Foreign Legion.

Where are you from OP?

Did you try getting a job?

For the fuck sake where should I get that fucking cash to buy it?

Pay a homeless man the money you got to drown you

I was working as an attorney before

Shark loan?
Credit?
Prostitution?
Gangs?
Rob a bank?

I live in Spain but I'm from another country

What country

I have nothing so they ain't gonna give me a shark loan nor credit here

Does it matter?

Helium 'bug out bag'. Helium tank and your standard drug store issue, hpap mask. Adjust to comfortable breathing, lay back with a book and some easy going tunes. Fall asleep.

Your body doesn't know the difference between helium and oxygen, it processes it the same. Helium doesn't keep you alive. Hook a tank up, and like I said. Lay back with a book, and some tunes, fall asleep. Wear an adult diaper so there's less clean up after the fact.

I'll see you on the other side brother. Heading 'down-town' myself soon.

Just curious you autistic cunt

As a side note, a helium tank is dirt cheap, hpap masks are as well.

be sure to take out a huge loan and send it all to me first user