"Trayvon Martin’s parents signed a book deal to write “Rest in Power: The Enduring Life of Trayvon Martin.”

"Trayvon Martin’s parents signed a book deal to write “Rest in Power: The Enduring Life of Trayvon Martin.”

The book will be released on Jan. 31, just a month before the fifth anniversary of the slain teen’s death and just days before what would have been his 22nd birthday on Feb. 5, per the Hollywood Reporter."

Where to begin on this awesome work of comedy\fiction??

My first LOL was at his parents "writing" a book. I can imagine their prolific prose now...

BABY DADDY: "Wuz a dark col night, when i met this stank ass hoe. Dat bitch had a fat ass, so i juss new that i had to bust a nut up in dem guts son!!! Couple mumfs later, that hoe come back around, talkin some shit about "i beez prednint. You dun knocked my ass up, now u gotsta pay!"
I told dat stank hoe, take yo bitch ass up to duh gubmint cheese office and gets you some!. Sheeeit, soon enough she done shit out this little ugly mo-fuckin baby. Now i gots like 7 churrins!! I done named dat lil N$%^^$ trayvon."

felon incubator: "Dat lil mutha fucka wuz nothin but a good boy. He be so generous an shit! From the minute he was birfed, i done got me mo' EBT!! I cants believes he gone! OHH LAWDY!!! He DINDU NUFFINS!!!! He was just gettin his walk on, nah mean? He got him some skittles, some purple drank, some weed...He finna get his ass TOE' UP after a hard day of brokering the israli-palestinian peace deal, nah mean? Then that rayciss mother fucker Zimmertits done show up, in his KKK outfit, holler about killin N'ers. He saw my precious lil oncologist on his way home, bout to revolutionalize quantum physics and shit, and he done killed him!!!"
Second order LOL'z...
For a book to be successful, they require people to purchase and read them.
Does EBT pay for books?
How are the books supposed to be read when the majority of this target audience cant read??

what a train wreck.

checked

Jews will help them write it (write it for them)

>Niggers

>Write

Can't have both.

Kekkle

This exactly. Also, niggers will just use it as a coffee table book. No one will ever actually read it.

The book will the lining the shelves of good will stores soon enough. I'll pick up a few to use as kindling.

Monkeys need to be entertained somehow

I'm gonna sound like a conspiratard but his death was a blood sacrifice and his father is a 33rd degree freemason who's been to the white house before. This Ferguson thing was supposed to originally kick off the race war but didn't. Ever since they've been starting all these false flags and using all these crisis actors so they can announce martial law and disarm citizens to which will make us all defenseless. After we're defenseless, we will be forced into FEMA camps.

Do niggers even have coffee tables?

Your tinfoil hat is on a bit crooked there, Sparky.

"If you label black people as more likely to be criminals you rob them of their right to walk home eating skittles"-
Try to guess Cred Forums
No Google

Considering the target audience is white apologists, I think they know what they're doing.

The more these monkies keep rattling the "mu freedums" tree, the more these white apologists won't forget them and move on to the next cause.

Hitler?

I want to read this book for the keks but don't want to contribute money to them as well as am afraid that it will actually dumb me down. If I torrent it does that make me an e-nigger?

You can get em for $40 at Wal Mart or Target.
Also, I suppose I used the term more broadly.

Yeah, i know

I'm betting it's going to be a coloring book

Poor Trayvon, he'd still be alive today if he hadn't left his home to ambush the "creepy cracker" who'd been following him around, hid in the bushes, jumped said cracker and started slamming Zimmy's head into the pavement over and over until Zim Zam shot him.

HOW IS THIS STILL A THING?!?!?

SERIOUSLY???

The facts all came out. It was a weird case, but it wasn't worth the media attention that it gained. This was when I first gave thought to the possibility of (((someone else))) being in charge.

Yes

chapter one
how we utterly failed as parents and allowed our son to become a thug
chapter two
how our sons death was hijacked by a bullshit social movement
chapter three
recipe for jambalaya

>I'm gonna sound like a conspiratard
well you did war us
but fyi with that level of bullshit in your post, you dont sound like one you are one

Hope they get paid with these

maybe they don't have books though

That guy in Charlotte had a book...Oh wait it was a gun.

what's really funny is that after the book comes out his parents will probably be robbed by one of Trayvon's "they didn't do nothin" , sweet peaceful buddies looking for that book bank

oh boy!
I can't wait to pick up this amazing book!!!!

Hope they get paid at all

he would still be alive. Help fund white hoodies

Don't get paid?

niggers want money and attention, and if niggers get money and attention they hold onto it like an Ethiopian holds onto a sandwich

If the stories are true this book will end in Chapter 11

The first time I've ever thought a book burning was a good idea