Why does Cred Forums like this cancerous redditfaggot so fucking much? His content is garbage...

Why does Cred Forums like this cancerous redditfaggot so fucking much? His content is garbage, His fanbase consists of 12 year old reddit users and is friends with NoChin. Why does he get a pass Cred Forums?

Cred Forums is literally what you just described, that is why

This. Cred Forums is dead.

U mad?

Not really, Cred Forums usually knows when someone is cancer or not (Like how Cred Forums used to be the only group of people to hate NoChin) but Cred Forums has some sort of obsession with this faggot even more than filthy frank.

I like his content, but now he's shilling

He doesn't, fuck him.

Keemstar is the greatest Youtuber of all time.

Why do faggots like you keep remaking this thread? I saw this earlier today already. Is your life so fucking pathetic you have to keep letting us know your opinions on some random youtuber?

Why do you like his content? As far from what i have seen its a repetitive ms paint compilation with some english asshole talking in the background

>mfw i turned on my computer an hour ago

So?

i'm not going to lie, but yeah, his content is diminishing in quality, and there were a couple vids where i would call bullshit, aside from that he's not posting vids as frequently as before, hell! i've already unsubbed, he's erelevent to me now

Why did you like him in the first place?

because i fookin' paid for it, that's why, mate

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

kek wut

i don't know

newfags talking about Cred Forums

wow, ur so special, can i suck dick?

>Calling newfags, newfags while being a newfag.
>Pot calling the kettle black.

NYPA nigger.

100% agree with you OP, Leafy always got on my nerves and grade become a massive hypocrite fag.

>Calling a newfag newfag whose calling newfags newfags

Newfag

>Calling a newfag who's calling out other newfags a newfag while being a newfag himself.

gtfo my Cred Forums newfag

Nice try nigger faggot

>Newfag ruined the joke.
fucking newfag.

This was fun till you post newfag

wengaf

>Cred Forums usually knows when someone is cancer or not

Are you daft or are you being intentionally dense? Cred Forums itself is almost entirely cancerous.

I fucking hate people like you. End yourself

samefag