How do you like my boyfriend Cred Forums?

How do you like my boyfriend Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twiinkii.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

6.5/10

I want one just like him.

That's generous

I'd consider him a 5

10/10 exactly what I want

beautiful

Post more and tell us more about him.

>all these newfags have never seen twinkii before

OP is a fag as usual. Here you go faggots.

twiinkii.tumblr.com

Sure
What about him tho?

Where'd you find him? What's he into? How is he in the sack, or kitchen, or shower, or backseat of your car?

Link?

Link to his pics, I mean?

Delicious ass 10/10

He's cute at best. Whats the story user?

Gay

checked

he'd make a decent trap
start slipping him hormones

Is that Elliot Rodger?

checked
checked

This put estradiol is his Mountian Dew.

cuteboys > traps

I'll agree with this.

I found him on Tinder and he told me that he was struggling in school and had no where to go. I invited him over and we agreed that he would stay with me in exchange for sex and housecleaning.

Sexually, he's very basic, but I'm chipping away at that. I've been making him wear panties, as well as cute outfits such as this more often and he's stopped complaining.

I'm gonna show him this thread later. He thinks that these pics are for my eyes only, so it'll be interesting to see how he responds.

So is he gay or just desperate? Have you taught him anything sexually? Does he have any talent sexually? Also, that pic looks like a Boy Scout outfit. That gives me major nostalgia.

Oh fuckin nice.
Whats your stats?

Fucking hell man, this pictures are from his tumblr.

He's very gay lol trust me. I'd never say it to his face, but he's the best sex I've ever had. I guess some boys are natural bottoms.

I've taught him everything he knows so far. I taught him how to bottom, how to suck, and semi-basic BDSM stuff, such as spanking, caning, wax play, bondage, and light exhibitionism.

I'm 6 ft, 170 lbs
He's 5'7 115 lbs

How much dick can he take? Have you ever tried to find his limit? What's the largest he's ever had inside?

Excellent. My boyfriend and I use an enema connection that we keep hooked up to our shower head. I recommend it to everyone I know who is gay as a quick means to "tidy" up before things get started. Find one of these and have him try it.

Also, have you normally gone for younger guys? He looks especially young, though he doesn't necessarily look too young.

>He's very gay lol trust me. I'd never say it to his face, but he's the best sex I've ever had. I guess some boys are natural bottoms.

>I've taught him everything he knows so far. I taught him how to bottom, how to suck, and semi-basic BDSM stuff, such as spanking, caning, wax play, bondage, and light exhibitionism.

Fuck I'm jelly.

are there people who actually thinking sucking dick is gay?

you're sharing protein, you're admiring masculine physique, being in the vacinity of other high testosterone males increases your own testosterone

eating pussy is gay because you're litterally slurping down estrogen. and long term relationships have been proven to lower testosterone.

spartans had gay orgies all the time and they were the height of masculinity. you bet they were at least fondling eachothers test producers.

all these summer DYEL's piss me off. their twink bodies don't understand, but in time i'm sure they'll get it.

>My boyfriend and I use an enema connection that we keep hooked up to our shower head

Yeah I sort of hate sitting on the toilet constantly hitting my butt with the enema for ten minutes.

8.5/10
Damn good job son

Made me kek. Good job user

I'm telling you dude. Go on Amazon and find one. A quick two minute shower gets your clean inside and out.

He's super tight, so anything really is a stretch. My dick is about 6 in and thick, and it takes him wearing a decent-sized plug for a few minutes just to get me in. The largest he's had was a 7 in dildo that I forced in him on his b-day

Yeah, I'm definitely the twink type. He was 18 when we first met, and he's 19 now. He'd easily be mistaken for 15 though.

Does he shave or is he naturally smooth?

Yeah but the shit in my shower?

Hey guys I'm not gay, I play football. I accidentally clicked this thread because I thought my mouse was hovered over the hot girls thread. Well, since I'm here I had a question let's say hypothetically I had gay thoughts (lol yea right) and I found my close friend attractive and one day we had sex in the back of my car after football practice (I would puke...the only thing I bang is chicks with big tits) but we didn't kiss. Would that be gay? We were wasted and while we were banging we kept calling each other fags. It's almost like a parody of when we bang chicks (remember this didn't happen). So that wouldn't make me gay right? Just a jokester?

He's naturally pretty smooth but he epilates and shaves occasionally

Are people seriously believing this? The guy himself has posted here before.

As long as the balls didn't touch, and you whisper "no homo" gently into his ear after anal sex, it's 0% gay.

lel

delet

The seamen is getting to your head

post cute guys an post more twiinkii

Is that leafyishere