It's time

It's time.

No need for any context. Just vent and let it all out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=LoHGTzqJTM0
urbandharma.org/udharma4/mpe.html
hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/How-to-make-a-Buddhist-shrine-at-home
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This thread is shit.

bump

I'm such a pussy, can't even talk to a girl a like about how I feel about her. I guess I prefer regret over rejection.

I really dont like niggers. They smell bad and they ruin everything

I discovered today that even on this board, which currently forces anonymity, i can still be "special" and in TRULY obnoxious way.

Secure tripcodes were never this annoying.

Jesus flipping christ.

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

Fucking showed my girl how really depressed i am last night and now I'm scared she is going to leave

I'm probably gay, might be bisexual. not really sure. One thing's for sure though, I love dicks!

Agreed. This brings shitposting to a whole new level.

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2016.

I wanna cheat on my gf

Why care if you make a jerk of yourself? Man up, go out and talk to random people that you never would consider. You'll Cred Forums surprised.

I hate everyone being a hypocrite,I hate the double standard,I hate this day and age,I was either born to early or too late,I hate that I don't have a qt trap to fuck

The sharp pain of depression never really does go away.
As a youth, I always used to be sceptical of people who said they had been experiencing years-long depression. And now, here I am. Three solid years of waking up feeling like I'm deflated, sleepwalking through life, feeling like I'm living through a shell of myself.
I was in a car accident years ago which is going to cause chronic pain for the rest of my life. I've mainly been desensitized with that and I've learned how to live with it. But the pain from depression... that's as raw and as sharp as it was in the beginning.
I continually wish I could wake up one day, and it'd be about 5 years, 10 years, 20 years in the past and start over. What I've made of my life is not a meaningful existence. The only things which keeps me going are the little joys: supper with family and friends, flirting with girls, and so on. But the pain never goes away, and I feel guilty about it because I actually live decently well. I don't know where it's coming from, or when it will end.

My girlfriend now ex I guess can fucking kill herself. Wasted 6 years on this bitch

Fuck niggers. They just are different than the rest. Africa is the way it is because that's the world niggers are content with living in. Look at the american ghetto. And what do they do when they want change, go to the courthouse, organize themselves, make it happen? No, they throw a tantrum and destroy their own neighborhoods. They don't care about the community they just care about other blacks.

I'm a furry, a brony, a duelist, a trainer, a nintendo kid and a few other things.

I'm in fandoms that are fucking cancer and I refuse to join them cause EVERY god damn time I get in one there are fucking asshats who shit on EVERYTHING or take EVERYTHING way to god damn serious. I'm not that dude that yiffs, I'm not that twilight brony that's obsessed with her.

I like things, I try to see if my friends are into it and then if they say no, I back off. If you saw me, I look like a nerd, however, I don't dress in furry or brony attire. Maybe in like 10 more years when wearing a pika hoodie is ok (present. I do this now and I get hit on a lot). I want furries and bronies to be what yugioh and pokemon are. Where you can casually talk about it but you wont EVER get that fucking result EVER...

I'm mad cause I'm this nerd that wants to have a nerd community of "causally" liking things, not going to the extreme but getting excited when something new comes out... Am I making sense?

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

They have small nimble childlike caveman brains.

i once pissed in my sisters toothpaste, eyeliner, and spit in her mouth wash on a regular basis when we were in junior high when she would call me a fatass/retard/loser on a daily thing

Kys fag

I once tried to cut off my own nipples thinking that having them meant that I was gay

WHAT THE FUCK

Stupid motherfucking bitch

Ha ha it's over ha ha

Fuck you

some nigger grabbed my arm as i was walking past him smoking. Lemme hit that. he said Thats what this monkey thinks is civilized ..... fucking monkeys NO GRABBERS and never put your filthy hands anyone you fucking dirty piece of shit. Someone had to show some class. Twist your arm down and out and carry on. there be niggers WATCH OUT. Whiten up monkey boy , I will go full retard, you no like that

I had a gf we broke up because the parents don't want her to get a boyfriend and prioritize her studies, a year later found out she had a new boyfriend while still studying in uni, they even have a picture together with her parents smiling happily

ima cuck and my is gonna cuck me soon

well you can always pay a hooker to give you a hand stand jimmy

I miss you Aaron

I would kill every last person on earth to bring you back. I can't look out in the rain without remembering the day we danced in the rain. I can't give people hugs without remembering the feel of your arms around me. I can't kiss another boy without remembering the feeling of your lips on mine. I can't stand someone running their hands through my hair, romantically or otherwise, without immediately hoping that it is you. I can't stand being without you for another day. I almost slit my wrists to be with you again. You were the first and last boy I could truly be myself with. I would call your number every day just to hear your voice again if they hadn't given your number to someone else. You were gentle, you were kind, you were sweet. You were everything I could have ever wanted. Your sweet smile, your deep eyes, they blur into unrecognizable swirl. I have to look at your picture so I don't forget how you look entirely. I just want to see you, to tell you how much I love you. If I had 10 minutes with you now, I would say how sorry I am for not being able to save you. I would hold you close. I would tell you how much I love you. I am in tears just thinking these words, knowing that I will never be able to see you again. Knowing that the ones who did this to you walk free, the knowledge that I will never again meet someone who is so perfect. Whenever I am outside when it is raining, I cry. I sometimes find myself dancing a one-sided variant of the dance we did. I find myself whispering your name as I sleep. I am reminded of you in the rain, in the sun, in the sunset, in the moonlight, in the moments between sleep and rest, in the space between sadness and happiness... I would end the world, just to be able to kiss you, to see your smile, to hear your voice again, to hold you... Just to see you one more time.

should we tar you and cover you in feathers?

kinda but still famalam
i dont think those will ever become that way
if they do you will be that weird 40 who kinda weirdly sexualized children shit

I pray to God daily for just one night with you, for my death... I just want to see you again. I miss you. I love you. I hope, somehow, you read this and know... I miss you. I love you, Nick. It's so unfair that life and time moves on without you, leaving me stranded in time without you. I'm sorry I didn't have the balls to ask you out and make you truly happy. Please... forgive me.

probably fam

Someday I'm gonna tell someone about my brother bringing coke across the border, I'm scared for him but he's making a lot of money.hell, I might do it too.

To my former friend, Leonard (Not his real name)

Fuck you. You are the entire reason I agreed to move. I told you my secret in confidence and you blackmailed and abused that secret for your own reasons. You tore apart a friendship, made one of the few people I cared about hate me, exhorted money and... other things... from me in exchange for keeping my secret (not sexual, if that's what anyone reading this thinks), forced me to do the most humiliating things you could, (same story) and ultimately told everyone anyway. You nearly got me kicked out of my church, almost cost me all my friends, and many, many, many other things. I hope you die in a fucking fire. But, failing that, I hope you live for as long as you can. I wish you a long life. But not a happy one. One full of pain, loss, humiliation. Hate. Anger, regret, lost love, hate from all you meet. Burn in Hell

every day in high school I would draw tits on the wall and masturbate on the walls in the toilet stalls then laugh when someone realized they sat on a toilet seat covered in jizz

I miss you too Nicole

i wanna fuck my best friends ex

cool story bro

It's all true. And there's more.

Not Nicole, sorry

I have a realy perverted gf

lost my gf. She just text me out of the blue one night to say she no longer had feelings for me and thought of me more a friend than anything. She was the one that bought me out of depression. I loved her more than anything. I really truly cared and loved her. That was just over two weeks ago, and i really dont know what im feeling. Ive sort of moved on, yet i miss her immensely. I miss the staying up and talking late, i miss cuddling with her, i miss playing video games with her, i just miss everything. And i now have to see her in about half my classes at school. Im lucky that my friends are awesome and we fuck around so much that it keeps my mind off things, but in the mornings and evenings when i have time to think, i just dont know anymore. I wonder what is is like to die, but i dont want to kill myself. I just miss that connection and intimacy i guess. She was amazing.

Dear Jennifer White,
You can rot in fucking hell you zit faced balding retard fucking cunt. I may have had a crush on you when we were younger, but that gave you no right to abuse me and treat me like a slave because of that. It made it all the sweeter to know you got knocked up by a hood and even he ditched your retarded bitch ass. Its because of your whore bitch fucking jizz sucking ass that I had a hard time trying to go with other girls. Then I realized that you were just one of many fucking god damned sluts that take advantage of guys like me who are insecure. I see you once a week working at mcdonalds and you know what? I laugh. I even wipe my ass with the dollar bills I give you before I pay for my shit. knowing that you are getting what you deserve for what you cause people to go through makes it sweet. rot in hell fucking bitch. - yours truly, your superior

I went to my friend's church group because she invited me, and I thought that it would just be fun to make some more friends. What I got was completely unexpected. I met the girl that I think is absolutely perfect in every way. We'll call her K. She's cute, funny, not too smart but not dumb either, and I haven't ever really felt like this about somebody else. I haven't received any signs that she might like me but I kinda feel like it is my own fault. I feel like my fear of rejection and being cut off completely from her keeps me from expressing my true feelings. I have a couple of other moderately decent girls that would kill to date me, but I can't stop thinking about K. Every time I hear a country song or a Christian song, I think of her enveloping herself in it. Every time I receive a text message I rush to it hoping that she texted me. I can't get her out of my head but I'm too scared to try to do anything out of fear of cutting myself off from her permanently. I guess I should just be content with the fact that I can talk to her at church group twice a week.

sorry bro :(

talk to her. Really if she just rejects you and never says anything to you again, she isnt worth your time. Worst case scenario, you just get rejected, and you dont speak. Big deal. If thats the case, she isnt worth it. Hell, she may just want to be friends, or date you. Never know until you try

I think I'm going to be a serial killer or something.

thanks man. I just dont really know what to do

My gf won't stop fucking me and staring at me

Brony? Furry? Wtf, man? Why?

(different user)

FUCK I live in GA, niggers here are fucking retarded. They think they can get away with ANYTHING. They wonder why the fuck white people don't like them"AYE DIDEN DUE NUFFEN!"

1. They can't fucking talk right
2. They STILL run from family matters
3. They steal and think it's ok
4. They do the most fucked up drugs like crack and heroin

they suck

For the most part, I like it, but I stay away from the communities

I love her so much and honestly I'm so excited that we are starting a life together far from here, it seems like my two best friends of 11 years are moving farther away from me every day, but she's all I need, I love you sweetheart

Text her this: "Why haven't we fucked yet?"

Then immediately stop going to church.

The only reason I'm alive is I can't kill myself to be with the one I love. I miss you Nicky. And Zach

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

What did you do?

My life sucks. I suffer from depression and when it is really bad I get some fucked up anxiety when I can't control my brain at all. I just become crazy and believe crazy shit. My doctor says it is not schizophrenia but it is pretty weird and I lost all hope of me ever being normal.

I still live and breathe and try to live life like nothing happened but I know I am fucked by genetics and think there was a reason why stalin and hitler wanted to get rid of people like me. I am even thinking that maybe he was justified. I am not shitting you. This is really me. This is what I think about.

Which thing? I will elaborate upon further detail

Life is absurd, living or dying makes no difference.

I have severe autism please just kill me now

Aren't we just fucked?

I keep buying things and seeking the approval of two abusive friends and I don't know why I can't push myself to just stop speaking to these people.

You are a dumb bitch and probably won't tell the next faggot you fuck that you have an STD.

Race is definitely a social construct and if they didn't face so much oppression from people like you, I believe they could make it to greater places.

I can't wait until Jesus returns and claims Jerusalem and the world as the Lord's again. All you sinners will bask in the glory of the Lord. That day will be glorious.

I had to burn some bridges throught my life. It is up to you if you want to do that. It is easier when you are in colllege or university.

So true

I'm about to get married but I am still madly in love with my ex, kimmi d.

I posted in one of these threads before about some unbelievable tinfoil hat shit that happened to me. The fuzz are coming to take me back to the hospital, don't know what do. I'll literally kill a bitch if they get me. The need to disappear has never been so real but I have no energy for it.

I can't fucking stand her anymore. My subconscious want me to break up so bad.

I cum on you in your sleep

>better get in all of dem 2000 chars

Describe in more detail please.

twitch tv/dibokkiller/ im gay fag with gay fag friends

I'm in love with my best friend's girlfriend.

I got dumped less than a week ago because distance is shit and she said she'd move down here eventually but I don't know if she'll still have an interest in me by then

I'm still hung up on a girl who left me last year

Maybe the hospital will help you. It did help me.

The thing you told him for which he blackmailed you.

just do it, move on if she doesnt like you back. i bet you are in hs, do it or you will think back when you are in college like....fuck
>college makes up for it tho

at least 70% of my personality is artificially constructed to get people to like me more

And I told you to be kind
And now all your love is wasted
And then who the hell was I?
And I'm breaking at the britches
And at the end of all your lines

Who will love you?
Who will fight?
Who will fall far behind?

Fuck you
I just wanted to do something nice and you didn't even care
You are the only person I feel and care for

Do your balls still work. Are you a healthy little fucker. Chin up man, it can be much worse. I am a basket case with pills up the wazoo. My life is shit. You can do well for yourself. Maybe just find another girl or something. You are the man.

I confessed to him that I was gay and that I had a crush on his friend. He proceeded to force me to be his slave, and his errand boy. I paid for his silence by indulging in his sadistic desires, buying him things and occasionally sexual-type things. At the end of which he still told.

Thing is, not many people are willing to date a tranny and I honestly have a fair amount of mental issues

I went to the hospital once cause I was having a rough time. I was drugged and questioned about my name and gender then asked if had had a tetanus shot, was given the tetanus shot along with some big motherfucking injection through some kind of 4 tube thing. My roommates talked to me about what was to come. I ended up playing some game running around the city following a code my roommates told me. When I failed I got the sensation I was dying or the back of my head would burn. Got messages through my phone and shit, had undeniable physical changes in my body that nobody thinks are relevant. Long story short they think I'm schizophrenic and my mom didn't want me running away to live somewhere else and called one of my doctors and now the po are coming for me again.

Huh, that's not something to be that embarrassed about nowadays.

Feel bad for ya mate. I hope you got a new set of friends.

I thought you weren't allowed to be a tranny if you have a fair amount of mental health issues?

youtube.com/watch?v=LoHGTzqJTM0

I had a similar experience, not us bad, but similar. Just listen to your mom. She knows what is best. Take the meds. Things will look better afterwards. Don't listen to your roomates, they are probably fucking with you. Listen to your mom.

Idk man, I haven't really gotten into the legal shit of it yet, it's mostly depression and a bit of autism tbh tho

I grew up with my mom letting my stepdad and his two sons fuck me whenever they wanted. It left me with a severe daddy daughter/brother sister fetish that I actually have a hard time finding guys willing to do that with me. If I'm not being fucked as hard as he can pretending I don't want it I can't cum. Boys are silly they talk big and macho but ask them to rape you pretending your still a little girl and more than you think aren't up for it.

I'm so sick of myself. There's a fucking monster inside my head and I can't get rid of it. I'm so instable. I hate it. And I can't do anything, I would need to get over it, learn to live with all that shit. But I'm not even sure if I want to. If I felt fine or just a little fucking bit better for a year or two I would be able to get a little more education and a job, but I would fucking lose everything again and again and again after a short while. Fuck it, fuck me and everything which is considered to be my world. Give my consciousness a new home and burn this body, annihilate this tainted mind.

benis

I was in a conservative small town.

I gotta go. I'll make a thread tomorrow. It will have a naked Asian as a thumbnail. Probably mentioning gay guys and depression.

Hope to see your reply.

This thread is fucking GAY!

Any retard that would honestly dump their feelings HERE of all places should be strung and quartered.

maybe they have no other place to

fuck off,mate. sometimes strangers are more reliable than people that say that are your friends.

It's ok, man. This is a safe space. Tell me your feelings.

Naw man been off all meds for months nothing is even happening. The people I lived with were like family. While I was out I took a pair of overalls out of someone's shed because there was a sign of part of the code there and I was soaked. Left my passport and all id in my pair of pants there, told my roommates I lost it they asked where I just said it was near a bike trail. Two more days of being out cane back home and the police showed (roommates called and said I was gone missing) when the police asked for my ID my roommates had it. Too much coincidence to be ignored.

It's honestly pretty much perfect cause no one knows you or knows that it's you

The only reason I'm not killing myself is because I've got family with me. I hope to move out as soon as possible and then figure out what to do.

Who the fuck does she think she is? Does she think she is too important to reply back? Does she think of me as some loser who pays attention to her in her times of need? She used to love me. She trusted me. Now she looks and acts like a two dollar hooker. Well, fuck her. I was so close to fucking her and now she had to be a bitch and fuck up our futures. I may be a loser, but I'll never be as much of a cunt as she is. I hope she has fun with that British fag I was told she was with. What a fucking nigger. Rest in hell, cunt.

And nice tits.

You don't talk at your job about being a basket case. You have to go to Cred Forums, where being mentally ill is norm. I feel safe saying it here. Who cares.

looks like someone is insecure about himself, feel free to share your troubles man, I'm here for you :)

All of the people in my social life are just people who think i'm funny and nothing more, i don't consider them friends.

I wish anyone I've ever been with would have been able to half decently act like they didn't want it. From personal experience, there is someone out there who has had similar experiences that craves the same thing. Keep looking.

I live in Brazil. The hole country is a fucking nightmare cancer. Retarded people, shit cities, shit streets, shitty cars, thieves, garbage, dirty, shit, shit shit, shit everywhere, the hole country is pure shit

Asking my fiance was if threesomes with other women was ok. Finnding a steady supply of bitches was supposed to be the easy part but it's proving to be the most difficult

Im shipping to basic training this 4th and im nervous as fuck.

I love you. I always loved you. It was painful but I was able to live with it. To cope.
In action, I moved on.
Then you had to tell me that you loved me too. That you always had. Too late for both of us.
Here we are. Years later.
Both married to others. You have a family. States apart. Still talk to each other on FB.
I am... Mostly happy. I have a great wife.
You will always be my soulmate.
A bit of me will always hurt everyday because we are apart.
Yours will always be the purest love I had ever known.
A piece of me will always be yours, and without you, I am incomplete.

gonna be a lot of dudes in the same boat as you. Just keep your chin up and keep going

ok i have a long long long story to confess. so you guys can identify it i will post
"D story" (part _) at the begining.

Perhaps they should go read some books then. Solutions arise from action and knowledge, not sulking on the internet. Next time, come up for a better excuse for distracting yourself from your problems. Bring back Soda/b/! 2009!

just retired after 20, it's cake.

I'm incredibly confused as to where my life is going and I don't want to keep up this fucking evil lie I've told everyone anymore because it'll probably be better and I'd have a girlfriend or something I also have a raging erection

Its the waiting thats getting to me.

Dstorypt1
The following is the full story of the history between Katie Cherrix and Dakota Taylor as told by a 3rd party (me) in an anonymous app called Candid. I posed the picture of that post i made regarding Katie Cherrix's engagement. And people asked me for the full story.
5 years ago on February 14th 2012 dakota a 10th grader dates katie cherrix a 9th grader. February 14th thus became their aniversary, her birthday, and valentines day. He was sweet like that. One time he won a school raffle for a huge 20 pound chocolate bar. In order to win he bought 2/3rd of all the tickets in the bowl so that he could win. But guess what, he doesnt even like chocolate, he did it, so he could give it to her. Thats the kind of guy he was. Katie cherrix was very innocent. She had never done anything sexual ever. So on their one month aniversary dakota taught her to masterbate.

Dstorypt2
On their 3 month aniversary katie gave dakota a blowjob. A first for both of them. And on their 7th aniversary they lost their virginites to eachother. Its all very sweet. They even had some fun times at school itself. Dakota worked as a student custodian after school, he had since 10th grade. And katie went to softball. Dakota gets the idea to wait for her practice to be over, then invite her into an empty room where they kiss and fondle, then dakota pulls out his penis. She smiles and sucks him. They finish and dakota offers his shirt to wipe her mouth. Dakota tells her to leave and the specific path to take to avoid the cameras. She does. Dakota goes 5 miutes later. They pulled it off and nobody knew. Their relationship lasted a little over a year. Which i thought was pretty good for dakota's first gf. At first he took the break up ok. It was a break up through text message. He just kept on going and i thought he was ok... but 2 weeks later he talks to her in school saying they could still be friends.

Dstorypt3
So they talked some more. She was telling him about these guys she was considering dateing. Guys she was getting close to. Dakota pressured her not to date those guys. On july 7th 2013 they became a couple again. This time it only lasted for a month. When school started up again dakota couldnt talk to her very much for the first week, he had so much stuff to get for each class. He told her for the first week he wouldnt be able to talk much. And she was ok with that. That week i saw her walking in the halls twice with one of her ex's talking and laughing. But i didnt tell dakota. I thought nothing of it. This was a mistake. On august 29th katie cherrix was dateing damien Klein and it was fb offical. (All these couplings were fb offical) dakota, tired from all his homework, finally had a chance to relax and log onto fb on August 31. And thats when he saw it. Furious he texted katie cherrix demanding an explanation. She told him she wanted to be with damien. And that the day prior to being fb offical, she had already had sex with him, taking his virginity. Dakota was devostated. In an attempt to remain in control of the situation dakota demanded that katie cherrix tell him in detail of every sexual encounter she has with damien.

>Katie
>Dakota
>"He"
Ghhhheeeeeyyyyy

yeah, i know what you mean. Just spend time with friends and family. Keep your mind off it. What branch are you going into?

i like negruh girls with big butts.

I fucked my cat

Dstorypt3
I told dakota not to do that. That he would only further fracture his heart. And he said that he needed to be as close to her as he could. So he would talk with her every night. Often jacking off to her stories of what sexual things she did with her new boyfriend. She even had phone sex with dakota 3 times while she was dateing damien. But eventually put a stop to that because "it felt like cheating to her". But she still talked to dakota. They did talk about other things. Dakota was still interesting in her life, her day at school, ect. Because dakota's sweet heart still cared about her. And everytime she told him of her sexual relations, he would masterbate. Forming this very very painful association with masterbation and betrayal. About a month into her relationship with damein katie cherrix completely stops communication with dakota. Dakota is of course furious and demanding of an answer. But never gets one. Several moths pass. At this point everyone knows about what happend (kinda) they know that dakota is pissed at katie and damien. But most dont know how pissed.

True story?

I want to kill people just to know how it feels.

Army, 3y 17w as an infantryman

I chased a girl for six years and now she probably doesn't even know my name

Dstorypt4
The whole school is on red alert. And dakota has several talks with the principal to make his stay in school as frictionless as possible. At one point even granting dakota the ablity to leave class early or arrive late to another class to make sure he is not traversing the hall ways at the same time katie or damien is. Because at this point, everyone knows that if seen, there is a 45% chance that dakota will attack them on site. Why 45% well i know dakota. Hes a very thoughtful and intelligent guy. So much so that even in hes greatest rage, the fear of consequence holds him back. And i always try to encourage this behavior. I tell him, most teenagers cant even think about the consequences when they are in a normal state of mind. But if you would ask dakota, hed tell you theres a 100% chance hed attack them on site. He was very very keen on believing this. Maybe it was his way of coping with his pain. He even quit his job as a student custodian dispite happily woring their for 2.5 years. He had to quit because katie cherrix and damien signed up for tennis practice for the spring afterschool program. And he didnt want to run into them.

I fucking hate myself. Completly. I think about killing myself literally everyday but im too much of a pussy to do anything. Ive pushed everyone but my four closest friends away. I somehow manage to fuck up every relationship i manage to get into. Im worthless and wont amount to anything. I just fucking... realistically the easiest way to put it, go read the voice mail at the end of Never Alone by the Amity Affliction. That essentially encapsulates how i feel

It's a total mood killer when they ask if I'm okay in the middle of it. Your not supposed to be concerened I asked you to rape me hello! Lol

Dstorypt5
few months later dakota and katie are in the same room. It was a small group designed to fill out the paper work for some AP exames. Dakota and katie have a clear visual of eachother. And something remarkable happens. Dakota sees katies with her hair down, and he loves her again. Forming the courage to talk to her. And he does. He sits next to her and talks to her. She is happy to see him in a non-violent state once again. So they talk and enjoy eachothers company. The next day he even eats lunch with her. Skipping class to go sit and enjoy time with her. This last for about a week. Then out of nowhere she disappears from the lunch room. He sees her in the hall walking to lunch greets her, she turns around and walks away. Dakota is furious. He finds out she starts eating lunch in class with her boyfriend damien. Dakota gets the balls, or the rage to go right into an active classroom and demand an explination from both katie and damein. The teacher allows damein and katie to talk to dakota outside. Nothing is resolved. Dakota is pissed. Katie is scared. Damein is a dick. Then the teacher calls them back into class and tells dakota to leave.

I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at Harry's Bar, so you know, keep your eyes open.

I am only funny because it is all i have to not be an outcast, but it's cost me any chance of being taken seriously, i am a clown forever. I haven't felt true love in what feels like years, just a desire to breed. No matter how much i vent, the pain stays there. I can't cry anymore. I live a fairly normal life, my family is supportive, but i'm not going to tell them any of this, because they would freak out. This would make me feel like shit because i have now caused them grief. Any time anyone tells me that they like me, i take it as pity. I am 73% sure i caused my parent's divorce. I'm mediocre at everything i do. I would express my feelings toward a female colleague of mine, but i fear that doing this will destroy what little she might feel for me. I have two close friends, A mexican who is me but smarter, and my female friend mentioned in the previous sentence. I have never kissed a woman. the only time a female express romantic interest in me, i laughed it off in assumption she was fucking with me.

Dstorypt6
So the school year ends. Damien and dakota were seniors and were going to gratuate. Dakota is the only person to graduate, without participating in the gratuation cerimony. Why? Because he belived if he saw damein on stage next to him, he would "rip him apart". Months pass. Dakota still never wants to see or hear anything about either of them. But also wants me and his other friend chris, to give him reports of anything interesting we see or hear regarding katie. Dakota works in a vacation town, on the board walk. One day he sees katie and damien on the board walk. He was lucky enough to have not seen them in the 2 months he had worked so far. But he held himself back and didnt attack them. But it definitely affected his mood and work preformance for the rest of the day. So a few weeks later or something, dakota stalks katie on fb, an unfortunately common thing for him to do. He would look up pictures of her and masterbate, fueling his addiction to the pain of betrayal and the pleasure of masterbation. However this time he noticed something different. She was no longer dateing damein Klein, she was now dateing Daniel black. The brother to becky black, a girl with so much history with dakota it would be the length of this story times 4 or 5. In summation dakota had a crush on her, but was friendzoned for 6 years.

when did this Cred Forums pass shit start being displayed

im not educated enough in military speak to know exactly what that is, but from what i know, airborne? But, the army youll make the best friends you ever have. Just try not to think about everything until you are there. Once you are, you probably wont have enough time to think

Dstorypt7
So anyway katie is now dateing Daniel black. And dakota does the unthinkable. He reaches out to her on twitter. To this day i dont know why. But then something even more unthinkable happens, she responded. And once again they started talking. Dakota tells me that first night they talked, they talked non-stop for 9 hours before she had to go to talk to her boyfriend daniel. So dakota fell back into his addiction, he asked her what sexual things she had done regarding damien or daniel. And she really didnt want to tell him. But dakota kept pressureing her. So she did. He would masterbate while on the phone with her. And one day, she joined him. So they had phone sex. But something very odd was going on with dakota's body. It should have been a red flag. His body was takeing about 3 times as long to cum. It was as if his dick was rebelling against his heart. Saying "no fuck you dakota, im not falling for katie again". Katie and dakota eventually had skype sex as well. At this point dakota was in college, and katie was about to go to college. Dakota decided it would be a great idea to give her a tour of his college. And thats what they did.

its only been 2 days after you left me , you loved me for 2 years now you don't love me at all , you never felt pain once you left me. i gave you all my love i could give, i know now i can never move on with my life and i wont. But you will you talk to me every day as (friends) but i don't want to be your friend i want to be the person who loves you. i want to die because without you i am nothing. I thought you cared , what kind of person just stops loving someone for no reason and trust me i've checked every other reason. The real reason is you just do'nt care about me. I know you're bipolar but you still pushed me away for the 2nd time you've broken me 2 times in a row and if you ever ask to get back together im afraid i'll say yes and hurt myself even more.

Like seriously it's a rape fantasy, stfu and do your part. Most ppl just basic bitches and Fuck boys.

Dstorypt8
Dakota had previously scouted out a quite place with zero cameras and no people. And he took katie here with the intention of recreating that highschool blowjob he got afterschool. She refused. But after the tour was over dakota sat alone with her inHer car. And he asked if he could kiss her. And she said yes. They kissed. Weeks pass, she and him are still doing well together. Daneil is going on a week long trip for a club he is in. So dakota and katie aranged a date. They went to the move theatre together under the guise that she was getting another tour. But this date was the last positive connection they would have. A few days after their date katie completly ignored dakota. She wouldnt return his texts anymore. A month of this went by. And dakota made katie promise that she would talk to him later that night. She promised. Dakota didnt want to experience another waking moment without taling to her. So he swallowed 90mg of melatonin a sleeping aid in the hopes of inducing a coma like state where when he woke up it would be time to talk with her. But as the chemicals disolved in his stomach he felt like it might kill him. So he forced himself to stay consious while his body was shutting down.

I'm still in love with him (D) even when he has a relationship and a daughter, I feel likeep the worst person in the world
He looked for me and said that he still loved me when his little girl had only 2 months, and that he didn't leave her gf because the baby.... and I just didn't move on since we broke up so...
We had sex and I knew that the only thing that he wanted from me was that.
It was only one time and all the time I asked him to said that he loved me.
Then after that I text him begging him to leave her and choose me but of course he couldn't
So I said that even when I told him I could be by his side I just loved him so much and that was breaking me, so I ask him to forget me and never text me again
Then after that I just got me drunk for the first time in my life and asked my cousin( he is his best friend) if he could pick me up, then I cried all the way home
Then D texted me and said that I delated him and that he was never going to brother me again
After that I lost my phone so I never truly knew it he keep his promise
Now after 6 month I saw him at the fumeral of my uncle and he was with them, I was with my boyfriend (j) and I love him (j) he is very kind, but I just couldn't stop looking at D
Now I just think about him, dream about us, and try to bring up the situation with my friends so I can talk about him
Im just such and idiot

i shit my pants today

Dstorypt9
And later that night he got his call. He asked her why she had been ignoreing him so much. She told him that she met someone else. Dakota asked who. She said phlip. Dakota was stunned. The man he suspected? "The 40 year old man?" She became defensive "age is just a number. Ive been hanging out with him for about a week." Then dakota asked the question he needed to know. "Did you have sex with him?" She laughed. "You dont need to know my sex life. Im gonna text philip to come over and set you striaght." "Katie please tell me the truth." Dakota begged. She laughed "no dakota. But guess what, philip is on his way." He could hear her grining. "Katie please just tell me, i need to know." then there was an audable knocking "Oh i wonder who that could be?" Katie sarcastically grinned. Then to dakota's horror a gruff voice said "hey". And katie replyed "haaaay philip." Dakota was pertrofied. Philip then said "who are you on the phone with?" "Oh just some guy whose asking if we have ever had sex." "You should hang up on him." Katie then said "well you heard the man. Byyyyeeeeee dakota. ;)" dakota desperate to have any control said "katie promise me that this isnt the end of our friendship." Then she hung up. That night dakota was check into a mental hospital for trying to commit suicide.

Oh its just my contract, 3 years 17 weeks of active duty. Im hoping your right though, hope it kinda flys by.

I'm kind of the same way. I will never stop cutting up in class and for some reason, school is the only place I'm ever happy because of my goofy personality, but whenever I'm not around other people and making a good time of the situation, I think to myself about how pathetic I am and how much easier it would be if I was just dead. Happy by day, depressed by night. Some nights I want to cry myself to sleep because no one will ever know what I feel because they only see the fun me, not the lonely and depressed me.

I no longer care about trying to be a "good" person

What does human brain taste like? I've been obsessed with eating someone, feed my fantasy please.

Dstorypt10
When he got out he never wanted anything to do with her again. He hated her. If he ever saw her he would kill her. Now he carries knives in his van, and a colapsable baton in his pocket just incase he sees her, so that he can have his revenge. The orignal post above was from about a month ago. Showing that his intent to hate her is still strong. But i looked her up. Around the time that dakota was in the mental hospital she broke up with daniel black, for her new 40 year old boyfriend. About 6 months ago she started dating justin wolf. And one final note about who katie cherrix is, every time she gets a new boyfriend, she deletes all record of the old one. All photos of him, all posts about them. Shes wipes every ex from her social media like their sperm from her mouth. She is a horrible person. And she desurves to die for what she did to dakota. Let alone daniel whom she was actually dating when all that went down. So she cheated on daniel with dakota, and cheated on dakota and daneil with philip.

im so sick of sjw's corrupting everything they look at, they fucking ruin everything because it hurts their fragile little fucking feelings, fuck your feelings you retarded monkey nigger. go drink a bottle of bleach you moronic, fat, ugly, land whale, sloppy pieces of diarrhea on the bottom of the shoes of society

Dstorypt11
Oh and last thing. You remeber how dakota was attending that colleage? Well katie cherrix was about to start attending it in the fall of 2015. Dakota obviously didnt want to deal with that so he asked for a similar system to what he had in high school. Where the school keeps them from seeing each other. It wouldnt be hard. That college was 3 times bigger than their highschool. And most classes are on mondays and wensdays or tuesdays and thursdays. All they would have to do is schudule them on different days. But no. Dakota was then kicked out of that colleage before he could get his 2 year degree. And katie cherrix? Was so welcomed that she even got a job working in the financial aid department at the colleage. All the staff just loved her. If anyone desurves punishment in this life, its her.

yeah man, its hard. Just gotta chin up and keep on pushing forward. try and find things that make you happy. Drawing, youtube, whatever. Keep your mind off things. Itll be hard, but keep going

I miss you too Shelby

enjoy the liberties of being a civillian while you can. Going to lose some stuff once youre in. But, best of luck to you. I plan on joining the military myself

im so fucking mad I missed her god damn nude leak on Cred Forums last week ima kms

Dstory is over. What did you think?

Cred Forums-quality jaded hate right there

Yeah, the only thing keeping me going is hope for now. I'm just ready to leave this shithole town.

Life Will move on, you'll find someone more amazing And you'll see the light again one Day. I promise :) The exact same thing happened to me last year

Thanks mate, hope you chose army. Better to be an infantryman then an infantryperson unlike the cucked marines

I miss you so much Abby, my love

just remember things will get better. Ive dealt with depression before, and just had to push on through. Currently i mean, i feel like shit, but i just try and not think about it and do ther things. Keep on going

bro. thats rough. i feel your pain my dude.

Niggers kill more Niggers than White People do in murrica

im going royal marines(yup, im a britbong), then specializing as special forces. Or at least, thats the plan

thanks user. I hope it turns out that way

dont fall into the same trap again. love the person you are with. dont pine for what you dont have. it will always hurt you.

I see where you're coming from. No hardcore if-you-don't-agree-with-me-kys stuff.

I wanna fuck an asian milf

ive said that before too. but truly good people cant fight their nature for very long. unfortunately.

FUCK EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING, FUCK ALL THE STUPID ANIMALS AND THE RAIN FOREST. FUCK SOCIETY, FUCK GOVERNMENT, FUCK THE BULLSHIT MEDIA FEEDS, FUCK SHEEPLE, FUCK THE COUNTRY, ITS GOING TO BURN.

My family and I visited Costa Rica when I was 6 and I dropped a head of lettuce on an iguana. I still feel bad about it

You act like this is a strange occurrence here

yes. i concur.

Brain is actually terrible to eat. It can lead to a disease called kuru caused by prions.

The rest of the body is fair game.

The meat on the small of the back, around the spine, above the ass, are the most tender pieces of meat you will never eat.

Intestines are not worth eating on their own. But if you were determined, you could use them to case sausages of lung or kidney.

The liver. Fry it in a pan with oil. add garlic to the pan and a minimal amount of soy. Cook thoroughly and slice thin.

i just want a nice cute bf that will let me cuddle him and suck his dick all the time

You fucking cunt. You aborted our child without telling me and then broke up with me about it? You stupid fucking bitch. I was the best thing that was ever gonna happen to you and you blew it the fuck up.

I would have fucking stayed with you for the kid and you were too fucking paranoid about that shit and decided on your own without me.

You're fucking crazy. In hindsight I'm happy that you broke up with me because I don't want my son/daughter dealing with a piece of shit crazy asshole mother.

You're young, soon you'll realize you didn't even like her very much really. And she's a slut. And a bitch.

Ah ok, royal marines are badass, thats what I would choose if I was a britbong as well. Unfortunately cucked libtards are ruining our military every chance they get, but best of luck man.

lmfao

thanks dude. Good luck wherever the army may send you

Lives in GA
This explains the furry/brony/faggotry

is u cute? cuz im down my dude. if ur a gur;.

Hit me right in the feels user. Especially the guilt part which makes it worse

I've just started taking prozac and I feel like I'm losing my fucking mind even more now

hope i can just see it that way and move on. Guess time will tell. Thanks though

try welbutrine I just started taking it a month ago, I've never felt more okay in my entire life.

That stuff is useless, try xanax just don't abuse it too much.

Tell me about it. The guilt is a viscous cycle which I'm sure is one of the things fuelling it. But I just don't know what to do to break from that.

HEY, FUCK YOU, BUDDY, THE RAIN FOREST IS SACRED AND BEAUTIFUL, GUY, YOU CAN'T TALK SHIT ABOUT THINGS LIKE THAT, FRIEND

>What I've made of my life is not a meaningful existence. The only things which keeps me going are the little joys: supper with family and friends, flirting with girls, and so on.

Why do you think those things are not meaningful? You're spending time with the people you love and like. That's the way a lot of people want to spend their last days on earth -- when they have severely limited time, what you're calling "not meaningful" is what a ton of people freely choose.

I have a cheezy hippie baseball cap I got as a souvenir on a trip. Embroidered on the front it says, "The big things in life are the little things." Kitschy but whatever, I didn't have many options.

Life is a series of little things. Let yourself enjoy those things as much as the deepest parts of you want to. It's scary. Love is scary. Try to submit to it anyway. Please. I love you.

Just made a thread bout this but no responses, here it is again:

I'm sometimes attached to young girls. I'm mostly attracted to girls who are around my age (20) but sometimes there are young girls who really get me going. For example, I have a 10 year old family friend who I'm basically infatuated with. I've also jerked it to nobanchan once in a while while it was around. I know this is bad and maladaptive, any idea on how to fix it?

i dont believe in religion, but i dont hate on those who do or try to tell people who is or is not wrong. i believe Gods priority is free will, and trying to force anyone into your religion is a mockery of that.

that being said, religions do a lot of good for a lot of people and telling them not to use a religion for help is rediculous. your religion or lack thereof is not my problem.

people who leave a religion and then try to destroy it are some of the worst people on the planet. fuck those guys.

dude I feel you bro, you are young and another better one will come, she will, she will. I know it doesn't take away the pain. But it will be okay, it's been 8 months since I broke up, I still harbor some resentment but for the most part I can see her and feel almost nothing. I hope that gives you hope.

I really love my girlfriend

I'm going back to the doctor in a few days since they did the whole "We don't know how this dosage will affect you so let's just try this"
Unfortunately being in Australia I just have to go with whatever gets prescribed, but that sounds amazing.

Ive been here at the gaymer expo in santa clara and i know exactly who youre talking about. Also anita sarkisian is here and i overheard her talking about her disdain for VR games because of simulated murder but thinks the 9-11 VR demo was "neat and interesting"

this tbh

Wait. What did you do wrong exactly?

Good annon how long have you been dating your pillow?

AHH FUCK THE RAINFOREST GUY, I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND BUDDY! AND FUCK SACRED SHIT JUST FUCK IT.

About 6 months or so. It's been a good time.

Me too

having her at school makes it harder. Just brings back memories and wanting to do things with her and all that. Im sure ill be able to move on, just hasnt been that long yet. Thanks man

I started talking to my ex again the other day and had an amazing time, and today I went into work and everyone was giving me shit. I told the one girl working there after i clocked out that I couldn't wait to not be alive anymore. She flipped out on me saying her uncle killed himself and it was nothing to joke about. I wasn't joking and the stress of thinking about it had me leaving crying. Got in my car and screamed at myself all the way home cause I hate myself and my life. Never cut myself before but my ex did. Took my keys out of the ignition when I got home and started gouging at my arm. Also my parents are getting divorced, at least I graduated so it's not so bad. I've been depressed all night because I'm pretty sure my ex doesn't like me anymore even though I love her...

>laughdd it off in an assumption she was fucking with me
done that too pal. sucks.

it doesnt matter if youre good at it or not, just do something fun. it makes a big difference, believe me. ive taken up crosswords even though i have never finished one without cheating, but i enjoy them.

Good on you keep it up fag

I hope they get you on the right dosage. Depression sucks something fierce.

Dude, don't let it grow into psychosis, work it out w/ a therapist.
Find mutual interests or know more about hers. Look for opportunity to apply this in a talk. That's what I do.
U think she deserves that, u fkn prick? Anyways, don't u ever tell her or anyone else. It wouldn't make a better person out of you u scumbag.
She can wait until ur done with all the shit in the world of the living. Dontcha waste this time boi.
Grats on growing up.
U sick fuck buy her a fucking coffee u freak
Nothing good. Oughta have a decent reason to do it.
U mad? Just gtfo this site and have a conversation with her before one of u two dies.
Every country has that, just make ur way out of this shithole. I am in Russia right now, so I know what I'm talking about.
It's u who has a poor taste in women and no intuition at all. Not her to blame boi.

I didn't DO anything wrong but I'm thinking wrong. It's been on my chest for a while, I can't talk to any of my friends about it because they're gonna think I'm fucked up in the head

>Depression sucks something fierce.
amen to that

Thanks Cred Forumsro

Why don't they like me?
Why doesn't she like me?
Why don't I like me?

>enjoy the little things
I try, and if not anything else it at least distracts me from the pain. But immediately after it's back, just as sharp as before.

I've tried just about everything. Getting new friends, new hobbies, I even have a great job. It's just extremely stubborn.

Also I've actually tried getting help in the beginning but they told me to take pills and little else. I've heard horror stories from depression medication, so fuhgetaboutit.

Psych services are a joke.

I am so much more fragile than I ever let anybody see.
I feel people's moods radiate from them and it's exhausting to even be around friends because I don't know how to handle their emotions.
I wish it wasn't like this, I wish being around an angry friend didn't make me so nervous I feel sick, but it's reality.

Same, but she's pretty fat and has low sex drive. I've cheated on her a few times and she knows about it, I've told her I want to have sex with more women in the future and she says that's a dealbreaker but won't actually leave me. Ideally she'd just come around to the idea of me having sex with other women for fun, instead of say, playing golf and I'd not have to hide it from her but for the time being I mostly fuck random sluts from chat sites and cheap whores

I'm sorry user. About the cutting - I used to be a cutter. Because I'm a girl, when my loved ones (that is, friends & BF cuz parents were abusive) finally found out they just showed concern and told me they cared and loved me, and I stopped. Something I find works a lot better as a therapeutic tool but is still 'self-harm' in a sense is exercise, especially lifting weights. I recommend it. It's like constructive self harm. You get the pain and the endorphin rush and you also get sexy.

Thanks user, I am just trying to move on again for the 3rd time
I hope never see him again

Thanks anons

BING IMAGE SEARCH NUDISM YOU WONT REGRET IT I SWEAR

Best and close friends for 3 years. Been liking her for over a year and a half. Kinda sucks but I'm willing to wait.

Is that so? The only reason there are some successful niggers is because they have broken away from the influence of black communities and correctly assimilated into white society. Blacks can be successful when there are little to no other blacks around, but when left to their own devices, and without whitey around, they perpetuate and exponentially increase their degeneracies by means of their DNA. When niggers are by themselves, their behaviour is based on their own DNA, but when they are around whites, the DNA of whites causes whites to behave in a certain way, and this behaviour in turn influences the nigger, as long as there aren't many other niggers around to override that influence with negative influence.

My one friend does that, working out to substitute self harm. I never wanted to hurt myself before but from what I know about how it feels good in your brain it just felt like the only release I could get. Now I'm self conscious that when I hang out with her again and she finds out she'll think I'm weak because that's how she felt about herself when we first dated.

kinda bored of being alive. Quietly waiting for the world to end

Cause u do nothing to develop.
Cause ur imperfect but ur subconsciousness tells u otherwise.
Cause it's time to work on what you are.

underated post

Agree about psych services. Psych scripts are straight jackets and people are being put in them left and right and then expected to function and grow at the same time. It's fucked up.

Recreational self-medication is something else though. Have you tried weed?

Or what about meditation? Zen especially is a style in which you train yourself to jump into pain and fear instead of avoiding it, which can make it decrease or disappear, depending on its nature. Buddhist thought says that the vast majority of suffering is actually just what results from struggling against the reality of pain. The idea is that pain itself is a very simple thing, which can be mastered by training the mind. I think sometimes this is very true.

best lol of the night, thanks

i just want to be happy, but i've been hurt so many times im afraid of trying

Id like a story on the close to fucking part

Do you make art? I think maybe you should. Any kind of art. Music, painting, drawing, writing, glassblowing, dance, whatever.

this is some pretty dank cocaine

Are u this naive? Having serious relationships with people you know for a long time us even worse that incest.
Consider staying friends who have occasional drunk fucks.

I wanna fuck the shit out of so many of my cousins and aunts. Most of them are so fucking hot with big tits and thick legs. Saw one of my cousins breastfeeding and immediately went to her bathroom and jerked off with one of her dirty underwear wrapped around my cock while i was sniffing a just used, sweaty, musty, slightly peed one. Never came so fucking hard in my entire life.

For the love of God, do something scary.

I like to draw, but I'm stuck at a certain point in skill and it frustrates me too much to do it a lot.
Would that help?

Meditation I've tried, but it's hard for me to concentrate.
Do you have any experience with this? Where do you think I should start?

Anything is worth trying at this point.

I really really want to fuck my 13 year old little sister... best ass I've ever seen. She has the body of a 20 year old.

10/10 post

Im leaving you at the end of the month you fucking cunt, ive given you every chance to fix everything but you're either too fucking stupid to realize it or too much of a cruel hearted bitch to care. I hope you DO finally realize what you had right in front of your face, and i hope you cry yourself to sleep every night when I'm gone.

Maybe try a different medium. No need to accomplish anything, just play.

Cred Forums pass user since September 2016

slowly developing worse and worse OCD, right now its just going back upstairs to check if the lights are off or going back into my apartment to makesure the stove is off, or even turning around afteer walking for a few minutes to check if my apartment door is locked, but i afraid of what it might become. also worth noting ive never once caught a mistake.

currently trying to fight it by reusing to go anf check

FUCK YES

PS: I've never smoked, I work for an NGO that does regular drug tests.

bro you could be a hebephiliac like me! you cant fix it (unless you want to nuder yourself or some alternative to reducing lust) just gotta accept it bro. maybe take all the loli Cred Forums can post?

I'm sorry she's mean to you.

Any requests?

I want to die. No depression or shit. I just don't want to live. A lot of shit is bound to happen sooner or later and I don't want to even think about dealing with them.
Also please roll dub

What's your favourite music?

I don't understand why people feel so comfortable spilling everything to me. In just one week, a girl I barely know and met for the first time spilled to me that she has daddy issues out the ass and has a serious eating disorder, and my best friend's sister told me that she has major depressive disorder and had a psychotic episode not long ago. This has been a norm for me for years. Yet, I still have not met one single person that I can fully disclose my problems to. I'm fine with it but I don't understand why.

Another thing I'm accepting is that I am in need of physical affection. I'm 23 and never experienced it until a week ago with daddy issues girl, granted she was white girl wasted. Now I have to deal with the fact that I may not get that type of attention for a very long time.

Amazing

That is awesome. Is this copypasta?

Thank you user

uhh, everything, but mostly listen to underground soundcloud rap. also some black metal

I'm going to get an iPad to draw on around Christmas because I prefer digital drawing, maybe that will relieve some of the stress of being around people.
Thank you user

Jesus. That shit is unconscionable. What a batshit invasion of privacy. Doesn't sound like a good job to me. Can you get around it with a medi-marijuana script?

i disowned god when i felt his favor leave me. but whenever im scared or sick and want to get better, i always pray to god to help. no idea if it will help. i just do, hopeing it makes me feel better.

I know girls now who want to fuck me, the only thing holding me back is the shame i feel at being a virgin at 24. I know thats so stupid but I can't get over the guilt and humiliation i feel at what a social failure I've been my entire life that i can't get it moving again.

been flirting on and off with a girl for the better part of a year and she just told me that I make her feel uncomfortable. weird part is she started all of this. I had no idea she felt that way and I don't know for how long she's felt like that.
It really hit my self confidence pretty hard.

college hasnt really made anything up for me.

I really wanna fuck a 13 year old with a 13 year old body. I love how skinny amd tight looking sime girls are. Would love to rub my dickhead over a flat chest and sharp nipples. Then proceed to eat her asshole then force my rock hard cock in there, fuck crying, fuck screaming, that won't stop me.

did she say why you make her feel uncomfortable?

lol of course it's hard to concentrate. That's the whole thing. I've been doing it for years and it's still hard. The mind is like a puppy. When it goes off in the wrong direction, just put it back. Meditation isn't about having trained the puppy, it's about training the puppy. Putting it back a million gazillion times. If it gets easy you're doing it wrong. It's an exercise. But it can get very pleasant.

I do have a place to start! This:
urbandharma.org/udharma4/mpe.html

Also I recommend reading Alan Watts and listening to his lectures, which you can find all over YouTube.

A 108-bead mala can help with concentration sometimes.

Also also, you could make a shrine. EG: hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/How-to-make-a-Buddhist-shrine-at-home

> women are funny get over it

been there my man. well not exactly of course. but the suicde and the likeing your ex. bro read my insanly long story above labeled "Dstory". who knows, you might gain some insight.

I'm beginning to wonder whether owning a sports car gives you a big sign which says to police "PULL ME OVER!".

After getting a Miata 3 months ago I've already been pulled over 3 times, seemingly for nothing. My driving is very vanilla, I don't even speed. And I've never had this problem before despite 3 or 4 years on the road.

Just today I was pulled over and searched because I "fit the profile". I'm a fucking white male. This isn't supposed to happen to me.

fuck you jeff you're a cunt and a faggot

a specific one or in general?

I'm definitely bisexual. I fantasize about giving sloppy blowjobs to hot 40+ men

you are a hebphiliac like me.

I understand you man, I'm 23. I have also failed socially in the dating world. Still have yet to have a girlfriend or even have a date.

The difference is that I don't know any girls that want to fuck me. I've come to the conclusion that women find me very unattractive and hate me on sight. Has happened too many times over the past couple of years. Last girl I tried talking to at a party almost ruined 3 friendships after she falsely accused me of groping her. Since then, I haven't been able to feel comfortable around women.

Taylor Marie Kisby, I wish our relationship didn't have to end. I can't believe after all the talks of engagement and marriage you just decide to say fuck it all and leave me. And for what? Because God called you to leave me, fuck you and fuck that, it was your own damn heart. Take responsibility for your own fucking actions, oh and your bestfriend Tiffany, I never did like her, shes a controlling bitch. But I hardly harbor any feeling for you, I can see you and not care, there is still a little bit of resentment but for the most part I'm glad we didn't last. I'm glad we broke up before we got too serious and then you decide to be a double minded bitch, I'm glad my life is getting better and that I'm moving on and buying a house without you, I'm glad I have more friend now than every before because through the ashes you brought God had brought life. I hope you have a good life and to be honest I will always miss looking you in the eyes with my dick in you.

That felt good, thanks user.

> thank you for you submissions
Our data-miners thank you for your co-operation

i am not surprised nobody has replied to Dstory. but im also sad none of you guys are interested enough in the naritve to give me feed back on what happened to me.

You'll get much more of it once you learn to accept people despite their flaws.

hey man, this is the internet. Anything goes here. Sorry bro

Ehehehe

been fighting the urge to become a full fledged serial killer, i just generally hate everyone

also check em

Been with my gf for almost 8 years, I'm in my mid twenties, and I think I'm falling out of love.

I'm afraid to dump her just because I may not be as attracted to her as i once was because I may not be as loved by someone else ever again or I've just spent so much time with this woman I can't think about starting all over again.

I'll never be ready by December at this point.

Even with a prescription, workplace policy is zero-tolerance. The job is great believe me and I get paid too much, but that's just one of those things.

Thank you, I appreciate the encouragement and help. I'll try this next weekend when I have a breather.

Well shit, its confirmed then

You're a hater

thats a really shitty situation. Wish i could give you advice, but i got nothing. Maybe talk to her about it.

i will get a life

I want to slice somebody's stomach open to see what guts feel like

I do accept people for their flaws and the mistakes they make. They thing is that people haven't accept me at all.

I think im in love with this girl without knowing anything about her

We've actually acknowledged this. She still loves me the same (from what she tells me and from what I can tell) but since we've been starting to date so young, my tastes and personality has changed so much. She could tell that I almost gave up on us earlier this year when I wasn't living in the same city as her and found my "single" life for the time being to be somewhat comforting and freeing.

Our differences make us somewhat work because we get to explore so many things but at the same time, getting over our BIG differences have been brutal over the years.

No one really understands the experience that jades logic, and paves an agnostic place to lay and decay in toxic waste. So, most carry identity paraphernalia to familiarize with smiles neatly painted on a robotic face. But not this man, he played the bucket with his hands. And got paid by whatever change people would drop in his can.

Twenty-three years ago, he was a lawyer by description. But, I guess all of a sudden he resigned from that position. But, I've never seen the sky quite as clear as his eyes, as his blistered fingers beat down on the plastic. And in a twisted sort of way, it all makes sense.While they rush to die, he provides the soundtrack so tragic. He sits on the corner of 7th and 1st, and I was thirsty for the answer. To a question anyone would nurse. One day I asked him why he gave up his career.

He said, "I didn't, I just took off the name tag", then he added, "make money and die; that's the American way. It don't matter what name you gave the bucket that you play".

So I took in what was said, but I didn't accept it. Well maybe I did, I mean, I just wouldn't admit it. I was too committed to the belief that all the hard work from now would improve my future existence somehow. So I said, "you don't accomplish nothing sitting in the street, and I'm sure you barely survive off the pennies you gather". He said, "to your surprise I make enough to eat. And I accomplish just as much as you- only I stop pretending my job matters". He looked me in my face and told me I was a puppet. And what I do is no more important than playing a bucket.

I still hear his voice when I set my alarm before bed.

I never could wash what he said out of my head. And one day, I'll be old and retired. Looking at my life like, what a waste of good fire. All because school never taught me how to be inspired. And the job concerned applying to myself just wouldn't hire.

Fuck it.

You're just horny or a stalker freak.

I'm sorry dude. You must have leprosy of the brain if you're that stupid.

well, i guess the question is, do you still love her? If not, dont waste both of your time. Im sure that if you put yourself out there, youll find another. And youre pretty young too. Theres time

I'm pretty much in the same situation user, I totally understand you
Let me know how it works for you and what do you decided

New thread?

you could do that to any animal, pig, deer ect. then you wouldnt go to jail. ^.^

I just really wanna fuck something

He could slice open an orange after soaking it in warm water.

I hate my boyfriend for never having sex with me

wow. thats deep. did you experience this, or is it a story you heard?

why wont he?

whore.

theres a girl i really like in my english class and idk if she also likes me but we have really fun conversations but i think shes like that with everyone and friday she slowed down in the hall to talk to me im a dipshit so ive never gone out with a girl and i just really like her and want to ask her out but if she says no i dont want to make it weird even tho it will be UUGGHH

Fall's here, he could murder a pumpkin.
>tastes like pumpkin-spiced homicide

>my man Eyedea

Oh shit you're right

ask her out. Nothing ventured, nothing gained

I'm so fucking high right now

i might wait and if we are still talking like this ill ask her to winter formal..

not a bad plan. I mean, worst case you get friendzoned (which yes, really hurts and sucks), but youll still be talking. Best case, you go to a dance with a girl you like. Maybe even start dating. All up to you user