I have a informative speech due this tuesday and I have no idea what to do it on! I want something super simple and...

I have a informative speech due this tuesday and I have no idea what to do it on! I want something super simple and easy give me your best ideas

the decline of the bee population

OP, A History of Immense Faggotry.

Something about bees

thats a good one but thats a little much.. I was hoping got something simple. It can be something lame i just want a easy to remember speech

The importance of the bee population in the ecosystem

it's an important topic

How easy it is for someone in society to cause harm to another.

do you get a script? flash cards?

I did a speech once for a sat tutoring company, there put five or so applicants for the job in a room and a few observers and all of us gave an informative speech. Mine sucked because I tried to explain how cameras work and winged it and ran out of time. Best speech was a guy who had worked as a valet one summer who explained tricks for parallel parking with ease and totally nailed it. I think about parts of his speech pretty much every time I parallel park which is just about every day.

Basically his speech was not too ambitious, on a topic that just about everybody cared about, full of several useful but non-obvious bits of advice and ways of looking a common problem, it was smooth, and it was completely delivered with time left over for questions within the allotted time.

How long does it have to be? Speeches are easy only if you have a knack for public speaking. I always did really stupid things in high school because I'm good at talking to people, like a 5 minute speech on how to do laundry, and a 3 minute speech on how to climb a step ladder.

Your skills in "bullshitting" are an immense factor in your ability of public speaking.

"The Four Forces of Flight"

Dead simple, easy to remember, involves enough actual science to be informative and sounds good without being too technical.

I've used it for so many essays I have it memorized.

heres some of my medical marijauna speech not all of it so you dont get caught somehow along with sources

Marijauna legalization
Marijauna should be legalized for medicinal reasons

Marijauna can be used for alot of things such as treating glaucoma, easing the the effects of chemo therapy in cancer patients (such as throwing up and not eating) and also helps with the side effects to certain treatments for Aids but for some reason people keep shooting it down and making unaccessible to people who need it and those who it could benefit from it greatly

Marijauna should be legalized
It has been found in many scientific studies that cannibas has a considerable amount of remidial purposes
Such as significantly helping with arthritis and even curing migraines it also helps with certain mental disorders and also adhd and premenstrual syndrome,stress disorders,depression high blood pressure, insomnia and even constipation

Sources
"National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence." National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence. N.p., n.d. Web. 29 Sept. 2016

"Cannabis." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 29 Sept. 2016.

"Cannabis Herb : Cure Spasticity, Painful Neurogenic Conditions, Movement Disorders Effects with Marijuana Cannabis Graines and Seeds." Cannabis Herbal Treatment: Health Benefits, & Medical Uses for Nausea. N.p., n.d. Web. 29 Sept. 2016.

Gottfried, Ted. Should Drugs Be Legalized? Brookfield, CT: Twenty-First Century, 2000. Print.

I gotta do it for 6 mins and I can only have an outline.. Im also super bad at public speaking. Why i need to do it on something simple I cant fuck up

Pick drugs.

Drugs are fun to remember because, well, they're drugs, and they interest people because... well, again, they're drugs.

can't do it on cannabis im saving that one for my persuasive.

how to make scrambled eggs. easiest time ever

you're welcome-user

Ill use some of that for my next speech

Thanks, that's pretty informative, I'll have to use this for my next speech

You are telling us you can do it on anything. So pick something cool that you know about and explain it to people.

It's important that you find it cool, otherwise people will feel how bored you are about it.