Would you?

Would you?

Only if she smelled like pizza

yes

why wouldn't I? I'm a lonely fuck. fuck you user

More?

Does no one else see the fuckin' crone's nose on that bitch?

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

She's a blonde so no

that's so fucking redundant. you could have just said:
"i'm lonely. fuck you, user."

KEK "4cha pass user..."

Yeah, it's awwwwesome.

Isn't it the most obnoxious thing you've seen since the advent of fuckin' doubles?

Would I what?

you fucking pay to use this site dude. fuck me hahahaha

he pays for an advantage over anons

Care for a free lollipop?

>he pays
>Cred Forums

fucking kek, again. pays to use Cred Forums. hahahaha im still fucking laughing like legit laughing right now

Yeah. I've got money. And a dislike of filling out captchas.

I have nothing against your pity - if you don't mind filling out captchas, godspeed brother. I, on the other hand, remember Cred Forums before captchas, and doing them is annoying as fuck.

I have spent FAR more on FAR less. I'm looking at you Steam.

how much do you spend per month on it?

It's 15 bucks for a year.

Honestly, the people who don't get Cred Forums pass, to me, look like either people who are seriously poor and that's like, literally meals they can't eat. Or they're just rock stupid banging their head against the wall. I REFUSE TO PAY FOR CONVENIENCE *bang* I REFUSE TO PAY FOR CONVENIENCE *bang* I WILL RESIST *bang* I WILL NOT BREAK *bang bang bang*

or they are someone who goes onto this site like once a month for a laugh and then drops off it again. why waste $15 on it.

the part that makes you paying for it funny, is that you use this site enough to warrant the $15. which mean you need to get off this fucking site as it is a fucking shithole now.

I partake in draw threads really often and have totally thought about getting the pass

I went away for about 2 year(set the thing to auto renew) - because i was hanging out on a pony board outside of Cred Forums - and came back.

So i may have literally WASTED 15 or 30 bucks.

Oh jesus lord, i soooo needed that 30 bucks. That's like 3 pints of fireball.

Could you?