Hey Cred Forums

hey Cred Forums

I'm studying to become a counselor. Got a problem? Tonight I will help you to the best of my ability.

I've been told by my friends that I'm pretty good with it and should look more into it.

Im gay. That's pretty much it. I dont know what i want to talk about regarding it exactly but i guess that should be a good starting point.

I can't bring myself to trust women enough to date them.

How do I lose weight fam?

I want a girlfriend but the thought of having a person I'd have to talk to all the time and spend majority of my free time with pisses me off and it makes me hate having a girlfriend. What do?

eat less. You dont even have to exercise if you simply eat less. a 500 calorie deficit will lose you 1 lb per week. it doesn't sound like mutch but that's 50 pounds in a year.

bump

I am in love with a girl that i haven't talked to in about a year and a half. We never dated, but i think she was into me at one point but i was too naive to see it. Now every night since i last saw her i dream about her. What do you suggest i do?

christ op, i think you're more of a faggot than i am.

>be you
>be a grill
>be below 18
>think you are a councilor because you listend to friends problems

Go get a Master in psychology and then start a new bread.

Are you afraid of being gay user?

Woman are fickle creatures. Most I run into have this since that they are better than everyone else and we put them on display in a cabinet like fine china and only get that out when we need them for something nice. After doing this for so long, woman expect EVERYTHING.

Let me give you an example:

I know this hot ass babe that use to work at Game stop. I mean, tattoos, nice hair, thin and nice bod. Now a model. One day, we are sitting outside and she says "You know what user? I could quit my job, fill out 10 applications here in the mall and get an interview with at least 6 of them and 3 of them will cal me back you know why? Cause I'm a girl, I'm skinny and I'm cute. That's all it takes to get noticed."

And honestly, she's not wrong in the long run.

The issue with relationships currently in 2016 is that we are trying to hard to make something work. We don't want a "Relationship" we want sex. For the most part, we actually cannot trust ourselves and others. It's not just woman, we have this problem where we want to be happy but we sabotage ourselves.

So really I would ask if you can do it cause you can or you can't do it cause you're afraid. What is it user?

My sister went on a sugar diet for a year. exercise and everything. Lost 30 pounds. Try it.

What's the matter user? why so much hate?

Shit, I wish I was a girl user. I'd be getting laid and someone paying my bills.

Why do you hate that someone wants to be useful?

Nah dude I'm fine with being attracted to dudes. The problem is that I have self-image issues and even though I know I'm not a terrible looking guy, I can't help but think that I'm incredibly unattractive.

The phrase "too ugly to be gay" comes to mind.

Everyone goes thru this one way or another user. Everyone on the inside thinks "Am I good looking enough." any one who says,"Looks don't matter!" Are fucking liars.

you have to be comfy with yourself first. Try your best to just be people's friends and see where it goes I suppose.

so you are a pedo?

Its ok you dont need to lie here. We are all anonymous

why do you ask?

1 bump

Studying to become a counselor of what?

I've reached self-actualization
But i feel almost like there's something i missed, that doesn't allow me to be fully be in control of myself
I've been in love with a woman for over 3 years now. We dated shortly when my feelings arose, but we've been broken up for well over 2.
I have no idea if she knows, but i have a feeling too that she hates me.
It's probably a lack of closure that i feel this way, because of the stressful and inconclusive break-up. But the way i feel about her, despite having possibly 5 meaningless conversations with her in the past 2 years is more than just lust or anything, i feel like she's my reason to progress.
I just wanna know if i'm being a melodramatic bitch, that needs closure. Or if my feelings need to be addressed with her as very real.
Sorry for the length

fully in control*

>We don't want a "relationship", we want sex
What if I DO want a relationship, to have kids and start a family of my own but can't trust a woman enough to do it

coun·se·lor
A person trained to give guidance on personal, social, or psychological problems.

with a break that was awkward and a relationship that meant nothing is understandable why you feel this way. However, I would suggest trying to gather your thoughts, guard your feelings, and tell her straight up how you feel. Being the in love and the hate you feel from here. You're only going to make it worse if you don't ask questions now.

It's better to know the truth than sit there in the dark wondering why

It's better to know the truth and be hated than sit there being friendly with everyone while being hated.

I mean what would you focus on in counseling, speciality, etc.

For the most part, I think most do, but most are afraid cause they will get into something that they can't control or have control over. Like being in the back seat of your kid driving when he literally learned last week.

I want to say generation y and z (90s and 2ks) are to blame. We see all these kids running around not caring about getting married and not having sex and we ask whether or not they are ready and all they wanna do is fuck around. They have no moral values. You and I are of a special breed. Meaning that we will forever want a relationship, have children and have things like this. I saw a picture where 2 old people sitting together

"Why have we stayed together for so long and not broken up?"
"Because when things got bad we fixed it."

Today's youth for the most part has NO idea how to fix shit cause it's not taught in them to try.

Take Android games. They are mostly tap to win games with no actual challenge. People are afraid of challenge.

Help people with their problems. More than likely relationships and life help.

I need good pussy, and a good face and body paired with it, TONIGHT. Do a Cred Forumsro a solid, and I'll treat you with some amazing shit later.

Erie PA, USA area. Find me a fuck.

A great counselor always has solutions to the most menial of shit.

REAL problems, not getting laid. Just go bang a hooker dude.