Just cutted myself. any help?

just cutted myself. any help?

How often?

Good job bro! Keep at it!

Kill yourself

Go deeper and at the neck.

what do you need help with?

2 times a week. i dont know a reason, but i need it at the moment

Counciling is helping me out bro. Just reach out to someone.

i dont want to get Counciling . it ll ruin my job and shit

these are actually pretty manly cuts and look slightly cool

>inb4 maximum edge

Why tho
Ur arms are good looking
Rest of the body same I'm imagining
Get a girl / guy and fuck

its a random pic from google. not mine

Are u gay?

real men burn themselves. burned myself with a cigar 4 times lol

Then youre not a real men. Youre a queer who has too much ego to fucking face his emotions

Your pic is from the Boston University web site.

How long have you been a total faggot OP?

>tho
no. i have a lot of girlfriends and enough sex

do you work for the CIA/NSA/MI5 or something? no need to tell anybody. if you can keep cuts a secret, you can keep a shrink secret.

This has got to be the most encouraging thread yet.

Nevertheless, I just have one thing to say. Don't. I have experience with people who have almost killed themselves and cut themselves. I'm not trying to shame you, I just don't want another person to kill themselves for a shitty reason.
I'm not saying your reason is shit, just that all reasons are shit.

Cut a little moar plz

these are mines

OP's a troll, you faggot.

i wont kill myself, i dont have the balls to do it, but i cant stop cutting myself

Those are weak ass cuts tbh

ok, then i am fucking normal? :)

next time try your wrists

maybe

Shallow cuts, no creativity; 2/10

Try carving this next time.

ok, so i am just a normal dude without any problems? good!

not op, but i cut smiley faces into my left thigh for a few months

Cutting yourself is functionally a drug addiction.

I do not say that to shame cutters or even addicts. It's just true.

When you injure yourself you release a small dose of endorphins into your body. Which acts as a short-acting anti-depressant or anti-anxiety drug.

The concept of self-punishment and the reprieve from bad feelings afterwards or some shit like that is all incidental. Literally anyone can cut themselves like cutters do and get a minor high off of it.

A much more healthy way to get your fix is to weight train. Weight training the right way causes subtle muscle damage, which causes the soreness in the following days. And you can get all the pleasure you need from that damage you cause to yourself, and it's technically healthy.

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

if you are wanting to learn how to stop cutting, look into "dialectical behavior therapy". It is used pretty frequently now in clinical settings.

a few small techniques that i have used in the past, from a DBT workbook, helped me curb the impulse to cut: get a pillow and scream into it as loud as you can. the pillow helps muffle so you don't scare your neighbors.

also keep a rubberband or three on your wrist or in your pocket or whatever. when you feel the nagging urge to self injure, snap yourself with the rubber band as hard as you can. it can help simulate the minor pain/shock of cutting, kinda like chewing gum or whatever to help stop smoking.

if you ever cut as deep as the image you started the thread with, the rubber band thing probably won't do it though.

i go to walk 2 times a week since a year and train muscles since 3 months, i tryed everything. Cant stop the desire of cutting.

this is actual a good idea. i m gonna try this. thank you

22 and I still cut occasionally.
The only time its really a problem is during the Summer when ya cant wear long sleeved shirts or hoodies. OP if ya helps ya, have at it. I've done it for years but I dont walk around parading my scars like a colosial tumblr faggot.

this is why i do it on Cred Forums, nobody of my friends, family knows it. i keep hiding the scarfs

post pics faggot I wanna see these

i just bought a knew pair of razorblades and was excited like a child to try it. i think i love the cutting too much.

do it on your thighs?

you're welcome.

also mosh pits can be cathartic.

if i do it, i cant think about the position. i just do it at the first place i can see.

>cathartic
yeah! this is so true! love to mosh to get rid of my aggressions!

OP you sound like youre a 16 year old scene kid.

>i've never been in a mosh pit because i'm a fat hairy Cred Forums regular who pisses in bottles and won't leave the house until my parents kick me out or die and i can't make the mortgage payments.

Thats called living the dream user

Good luck man. Im sure you will go trhough that.

i just saw this on the xcom subreddit today xD

You should kill yourself

>subreddit
>xD

stop.

Sudocreme is nice for cuts, they sell it everywhere.

cut deeper

maybe it'll kill yourself faggot

Y'all gonna regret it. It's been like 8 months since the last time I did it and I have all these fucking white lines on my arm now.

Look I used to cut my self... a lot, no matter why you are doing it. Just think ok the people you love and love you. Even if there is no one, then go outside and make people love yo.

vegeta isnt good enough

Looks like u dont need any help

TO SEE IF I STILLL FEEL

I FOCUSED ON THE PAIN

is that allowed by Geneva convention? It looks like a two sided blade twisted up but I can tell if that makes it an outlawed tri-blade

Kill yours3lf