TIME TO WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!

TIME TO WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!
>your governments lied to you
>you believed the lie
>they control you with your ignorance.
Open your eyes and accept the flat earth theory already you idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
youtu.be/kxRX6LXDpWs
youtube.com/watch?v=NAE2-6kgLhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd rather be a sheep then think I live on a fucking pancake

>poke two toothpicks into a piece of paper
>bend the paper
>shine a light at the toothpicks
>shadows are different
>do it in the real world with trees and a compass
>see they are different
>realize after typing this that no one truly believes the world is flat
>well meme'd friend

you can buy a weatherballoon and tie a camera to it then take pictures of the curvature of the Earth for less than$200. kys faggot

You should rather learn some grammar before trying to think of bigger stuff. You knows, first learn to walk, and then try to run.

there are two types of flat earthers. the religious true believers and the trolls

Who taught you those tests that "prove without a shadow of a doubt" that Earth is round? Was it the government? Of course it was, because the government mandates the curriculum that teachers are forced to drill into the forming minds of high schoolers, misleading their impressionable perception of the world they, you, live in.
The Edge looks curved from an airplane window in high altitude because all planes are installed with fish-eye windows that create that illusion and maintain the lie.
You are all so easily fooled it's amazing.

Well that's great for you but we can't all be sheep and then have epiphanies.

Earnest question, why would having most people believe that the earth is round benefit their governments?

What difference would it make to the average person whether it's round or flat?

Fuck off with your conspiritard cancer. The Flat Earth has been debunked more thoroughly than creationism.

Because it you believe something so obviously wrong, THEN you'll believe anything they tell you, including why you should fight in a war rather THAN protest.

They literally control the world, even how the sheeple see it.

Wake up sheeple! They don't want you to believe.

*if

8/10 i read the entire OP and posted.
>-6 cuz drunk
>+2 lol'ed
>+2 posted

You type like a round earther.

Governments and ruling entities have been doing that to people for thousands of years without too much difficulty.

Seems like an awful lot of time, effort and expense to perpetrate this incredibly intricate, planet/plane spanning conspiracy in order to control what are mostly dirt poor, uneducated subsistence farmers, considering global/disk demographics.

Those people are the majority. If they discovered the truth, there would be worldwide rebellion. Earth would plunge into war and civilization as we know it will be destroyed if people realized they've been lied to for thousands of centuries.

>there would be worldwide rebellion.
Why?

>Citation needed

The sheeple would wake up and realize they've been lied to for years. They would take up arms to overthrow the lying world leaders. If they knew the truth there would be heck to pay.

>Thousands of centuries
>100,000 years
Nigga language hasn't been around for that long.

>Implying some fucking cavemen grunted at each other to keep flat earth a secret

The world leaders are vastly outnumbered by the majority, they would have no chance in a revolution.

we're just living in an terrarium for the illuminati.

What you believe to be "the world" is merely a playground for the real rulers of this reality.

double faggot

Cavemen didn't know the earth was round, user. It wasn't until years later that the Illuminati created the round earth conspiracy that plagues our society even today, in 2016.

Woke

>Average people would take up arms and destroy the ruling class

>Dirt poor Africans will overthrow well paid, trained and equipped military forces the world over

>North Americans and Europeans that have never missed a meal, let alone felt real hunger or starvation will decide to destroy the very mechanisms that allow them to live comfortable lives

Welcome to 2016, you finally believe the truth.

>Galileo

>Thousands of centuries

Learn reading comprehension

>Galileo
>Galileo

>accept the theory
>theory

Lame troll is lame

>Galileo
>Galileo
>Galileo

The majority is anyone who believes the round earth conspiracy, so millions if people worldwide.

>figaro
youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

>Figaro!
>Magnifico-o-o-o-o!

I am pretty certain that extremely wealthy, powerful people who can afford to live in triple gated communities and have armed private security forces can more or less do what they want, whether the populace is well informed or not.

>the truth

>no, no, no, no, no, no, NO
youtu.be/kxRX6LXDpWs

OK
ok.
But tell me this though, If the world is that what's underneath us?

>You think you can lock me away
>and leave me to die

An elephant, a turtle, and then more turtles :^)

a trump presidency

You didn't really respond to my greentext statements.

Why would somewhat successful first world citizens have any interest in completely upsetting the social order that allows them to be well fed, moderately successful and as safe as any society has been in the history of mankind?

In keeping with your statement, what will happen? A giant unruly mob will form and storm the gates of entrenched power? Everyone will join a militia and start a bloody revolution? Every armed forces member and pmc employee will throw down their weapons and join the cause pro bono?

>hell

nice trips

It's not just the 1%, it's the .01% that really control things. If people knew the nearly undeniable flat earth theory, they would riot in the streets worldwide, destroying society as we know it.

The information is hidden well, and the governments' spies are experts in finding and removing any leaks. This is one of there top priorities and they are more powerful than you probably think they are.

So if the Earth is a disc... what's on the other side? And what shape is the moon or the sun or the planets? Are they spheres or are they discs too? If they aren't then why would the Earth be the only disc?

They look spherical because of the atmospheric fish-eye effect. Earth doesn't look exactly like you think it does.

Go outside. Look at the horizon, it's flat so there you go. Sheeple can't see what's in front of their beady little sheep eyes.

you're too brainwashed to even start to try to explain.

Ok so does the moon still revolve around the earth? Does the Earth still revolve around the sun? Genuinely curious about this theory. Why are they all discs?

Finally a voice of reason.

You can't begin to understand the flat earth theory because you've been brainwashed by the governments' lies.

Picture a flat piece of paper, see how it's not curved? Now imagine the paper is the surface and if you fall off the Edge you die and no one talks about it.

oh ok

>What is a hot air balloon
>What is skydiving
>What is tall mountain
>What is a skyscraper

Government doesn't mandate curriculum in private schools where they still teach this. Get fucked/10

Here's the deal: there are two types of Flat Earthers: trolls, and literal Bible interpreters. Somewhat surprisingly, we usually encounter the latter on Cred Forums. They have the freedom to make shit up (lie) because truth and understanding are not their goals, and they end the arguments with "prove me wrong." By disavowing any science put forward and continuing to make shit up, they "win" by attrition. It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of the violations of the most basic principles of geometry, math, science, and logic. They aren't interested in critical thinking or putting in the requisite effort to do the science. Proofs are tossed aside, or they may not even respond when they can't fabricate anything that would pass even their own red-faced test. They are blind to 3D visualualization. They concentrate on believing what their leaders tell them, and will not allow any sense to mar their fractured perception of the universe. There is simply no arguing. It's like trying to paint over mud. You just end up with a dirty brush.

You don't know that for sure, the governments are very good at covering their tracks.

The first confusion here is they put the onus on you to prove the current description of the Earth as oblate spheroidal ("round"). You don't have to. That's not your job. The evidence and explanations are available in schools, libraries, museums, from astronomers amateur and professional, on the web, and even dumb old TV. Don't do their work for those lazy sheep. Their intention has nothing to do with a quest for knowledge. They're here to find any flaw in your argument so as to convince you that you're as stupid as they are, and should believe the same crap they do. Consider this: they claim ALL space-based imagery showing a spherical Earth is manipulated, possibly because it overwhelmingly obviates the truth. They can't explain any of it away. So putting it all into one basket of lies is the easy way out.

All skydiving goggles and high altitude cameras are fitted with standard fish-eye lens technology.
>what is the placebo effect
You've been taught that it's round your whole life, why wouldn't you believe otherwise?

>All skydiving goggles and high altitude cameras are fitted with standard fish-eye lens technology.

Absurd. The last thing you would want fighter pilots have is a distorted view of anything. You need to have them maintain as perfectly clear vision as you can. There is no fisheye anything on plane windows.

Ever ride in an airplane, liar? If the windows were fisheyed, you'd see the ground, buildings, other airplanes distorted while you were on the ground, too. You don't, idiot liar.

But what's there to gain from convincing people it's a sphere? In other words, why should I care?

Hey, lying idiot flat-earthers - explain this in your flat model. I'm here to make sure you don't shitpost without being caught.

Surely with all the prominent figures in the flat earth community. Someone could finance a trip to the edge of the earth and document it

You misunderstand. They don't *want* to know about reality. It goes against what their ministry teaches. Some asshole in their clergy decided to accept only literal interpretations of the Bible, and a couple of lines refer to a disk or the four corners (in the King James English version. I can't speak for the original ancient languages). They *have to* follow doctrine, or burn in Hell.

It would be covered up most likely.

The effect is very slight to avoid heavy distortion. It only appears at a distance.

Now that's what I call making shit up. Please describe such a lens. I'm a little familiar with ray tracing, so feel free to use technical jargon.

Don't worry.
I was mocking you

>go pro camera
>balloon filled with helium
>fly up above clouds
>take pics of curved earth

I should perhaps elaborate in plain English. How would a distance affect an angular deflection to cause the lateral distortion?

P.S. any liars want to take on
?

Well as you know, fish-eye lenses create a curved image. The highly advanced distortion in the government-approved windows is almost undetectable, because it is not very strong. I'm sure you get the picture.

No, I don't. But clearly, you do. Please elaborate and tell me how that. works, liar. I'm breathless, waiting to hear of your obviously superior knowledge of optics. I bow to your prevarication and await.

>Earth is apparently flat
>Gov hiding it for some reason
>People find out
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT I HATE THE GOVERNMENT FOR KEEPING THIS A SECRET
>Rebellion

Honestly, if the earth was flat, kept secret, and then found out, people would be asking the same question we are

Why did you keep it a secret?

So no takers? Okay, I wasn't entirely happy with the original either. They also left some stuff out. So here's another version for those who are brazen enough to lie their way post this. Please solve this apparent conundrum...

P.S.
> they may not even respond when they can't fabricate anything that would pass even their own red-faced test.

Oh, shit. Some typos. But it should be clear enough. Let me know if you need help. Working on an edited version now, if you're really a stickler.

so if you believe in conventional physics, then why is gravity not weaker close to the edges of the flat earth?

if gravity worked in a conventional manner, people farther south of the equator would;d jump higher and fall slower than people north of it

but they don't, so a flat earth couldn't be possible under conventional physics

related
youtube.com/watch?v=NAE2-6kgLhM

Not a flat earther, but I did see a video about this. Basically, the idea is that conventional physics is also a lie and the earth is hurtling upwards at approximately 9.8 m/s^2, which gives the illusion of gravity, and also helps with the problem you mentioned.

this explains the flat earth theory flawlessly

That same video also mentions that the Earth is concentric to the Milky Way Galaxy.

There can be no exact center of a celestial body if what is deemed the center of it is constantly moving.

More importantly, what determines "up" even if the Earth remains the center of a galaxy? Other planets and stars would be moving independently of it in their own directions without this determination of up.

Exactly why flat earth is bullshit

but what about muh conspiracy people on the internet told me its true its in the bible the bible wouldnt lie to me

Why would the government need to lie about the Earth being flat

Either Elvis has left the room, or they're really working on smashing that flat peg into a round hole. Either way, here's my "final" edit (until someone finds another typo).

Fllllaaaat Eartherssssss...... Tell me how reality should work in this model of yours.......

Come on liars... defend your Precious.