Black lives matter support thread

Black lives matter support thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fpbp

No lives matter!

oh no no no don't you know no life matters over the blacks, don't forget they run things, they're the most enlightened, gifted, thoughtful, and selfless peoples on the planet, look at all they've accomplished
amirite?

we. waz. kangs.

no. you wuz. sold. out. by. your. own. kind. to the whiteman...

/thread

yeah, I couldn't imagine what life would be like without peanut butter or, um, the...Pyramids?

We wuz kangz nigga stay woke

):

>Black lives matter

No, they don't.

>black lives matter support thread
>support thread
>support

What do you use to draw op

LOL cause peanut butter is like the zenith of modern dietary importance, and the pyramids mean anything other than a sandtrap tourtist location

>BLM support thread
Hey guys let's pledge our allegiance to the black KKK!

Niggers: nature's ballistic gelatin

Setting fire to your own communities and robbing local stores. because black lives matter.

sheeeeeeeeeeit

cause nothign says we should be treated equally like demanding to be treated specially

look... i will concede no one of any race should be killed unexplicably by the authorities-- but no one of any race should be treated above the other regardless of any perceived need to gain revenge for things done 150+ years ago. you can't heal the future by dwelling in the past-- but hell-- fuckitall press the GIANT RED BUTTON!@!!!

lol fuck off black lives dont matter nor do white lives people in general matter so stop acting like you niggas are more important than whites more blacks die from black on black violence.
WHITE SUPREMACY

>stfu

White people are self-loathing turds who are afraid of everything. You hate black people because they supposedly aren't productive enough in society. So you faggots should love the Jews right? No, you insecure pussies hate them too because they fucking beat you at your own shit. Same with Asians, you hate them because they’re too smart. You never hear Asians whining like goddamn white retards about blacks getting affirmative action. Mexicans want to come here to WORK. No, no, we can’t have more productive members of society, they’ll steal your shitty job at McDonald’s or what the fuck ever. Must suck to be a white guy. Your dicks are smaller than blacks, you’re dumber than Asians and jews, and Mexicans are harder workers. Fuck, even white women are slowly but surely becoming more educated and successful than you faggots. Enjoy reveling in your past achievements. Soon white guys will have nothing to do, while blacks fuck their women, Jews, Asians and women run everything, and Mexicans do all the shit jobs. Oppression can only hide your inadequacies for so long.

neither of those things were made by black people...

Shut the fuck up terrorist enabler.

All races are genetically different, they are not equal. The only reason this is ignored is to protect the feelings of other races and because it is not socially acceptable, despite the fact that it is painfully obvious.

e.g. African-Americans are on average 26% faster than Caucasians, Asians and others.

This because they have spent their lives chasing animals for food and hunting at night, the fastest and strongest were the only ones who caught the prey, as well as being the only slaves that survived the boat trips.

However, mentally, blacks are the most primitive race with only 1 in 500 blacks having a high IQ, against the Caucasian average of 1 in 20. They still have their natural instincts to band together in gangs, which are basically tribes with better weapons. This mentality makes it difficult for them to fit into a modern society, and why blacks commit more crime than any other race. Its not their fault, they just haven't evolved away from taking what they want because they can, just like a gorilla.

To be fair, blacks have contributed very little, if anything, to society. If we were to round them all up and put them back in Africa and Jamaica, the only thing that would change would be there would be less taxpayers money spent on cleaning up the black’s mess.

Nothing says "we demand to be treated like human beings" quite like rioting and looting your own neighborhoods.

Nigger hate thread? Nigger hate thread

no, the reason they're faster is because africans genetically have smaller bones than caucasians, this is a proven fact.

>jews productive in society.
yeah, no. if you want to play by race stereotypes, shilling and skeeving isnt productivr. its tricking others out of their wealth and pretending to be productive.

as for the rest, imagine you built a system from the ground up. A system that everyone else could emulate, but instead they want to just hop in the middle of what you already did and reap the benefits, while squeezing out the people that you originally set the system up for.

thats whats happening in western societies when you mooch fucks come in to Europe and North America instead of fucking with your own country

You niggers should stop doing this shit.
Then you should go back to wallstreet, and only leave there when they give you GOOD jobs.

The crackers played you like a goddamn fiddle.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

fake and gay

You're several times more likely to be killed by someone of your own race

>black guy kill another black
no BLM group here
>black guy kills black woman
no BLM group here
>black guy kills black kid and baby
no BLM here
>black guy killed by cop
BLM here and destroying businesses and transportation that have nothing to do cops.

>To be fair, blacks have contributed very little, if anything, to society.

Well, we did get Jazz and the Blues which were precursors to Rock, so there's that. And Soul Food.

>2 new posts
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

niggers can go fuck themselves. The only thing I'll support that involves niggers is their extermination

Niggers are cancer.

They need to be chained and confined like they used to be.

Dont like it?

Go back to Africa if youre so proud to be black.

Realize the truth, it is out there.

BLM is demonstrable bullshit:

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police,” he said. “Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

A U T I S M A
U U X X X X U
T X T X X X T
I X X I I X XX I
S X X X S XX S
M X X X X M M

Data and statistics are not kind to nigs

are you stupid or just baiting? it didnt say killed, it says violence. thats anything from assault to robbery. its a vague stat but it fits into the numbers you put as well. especially when per capita is taken into account (pro top, if you arent doing per capita, youre a nigger and not making a point)

>white people have smaller Dicks than blacks
Asains have smaller Dicks than whites

>asains are smarter than whites
Yes but we have bigger dinks.

>Mexicans are harder workers
Whites are still smarter lol

There seems to be a circle of positives and negatives that attach each other between the races, but niggers, gooks, or spics will never have one thing crackers have:

We are white

I am sick of tired of Americans everywhere. Specially politically speaking. I mean, you guys avoid doing any actual thinking! You just seat on your high political standpoints and call all those that don't agree with you "Liberal" or "Conservative". Now, your economy is getting fucked up and all you can do is point fingers to blame your opposing party, or immigrants, or just everyone that isn't you.

Why are you so lazy? Why don't you get up from your McDonald's fat ass and do something for yourselves? Starting with some thinking.

And for godsakes, don't be so freaking easy to manipulate! The stupid Iraq war for example. The whole country got played on like a drum, and you even elected dumbass bush a second time. After proving his Olympic grade incompetence for four years.

What good did the war serve? Other than screwing you economy that is.

How many nuffins did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

Generalization

Nuffin

The Democrats should have been able to run a ham sandwich and beat Bush in 04. Instead the run the least charismatic guy they could find, a guy with his own tax problems to boot. It's almost like they wanted to lose the election.

please mr. UN tells us howz to live

If only the blacks would stop murdering eachother. I get it though. Some sort of tribal thing I guess.

>asains
instead
>asians

Yikes...

Slip of the finger considering I'm using a cell phone, and no autocorrect is not on.

instead of*

I press 99%to abort but my still goes through.

Why is Cred Forums so racist?

I'm currently in a relationship with a wonderful black man and it really pisses me off when I see you guys using the "N" word all the time.

Are y'all just jealous that brothas know how to please women in ways you weak little white boys never will? You need to stop hatin cause you know you'd never say any of this to black folks in real life.

This thread is trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

instead of*

I press on sending to abort but my post still goes through. Sigh.

Nigger

kek

Falling for the bait I guess sigh..

How old are you?

What. The. Fuck.

Dont forget misogynistic also honey . Now tits or get the fuck out!

nigger
/thread closed
/disperse

nigger lover

George Soros

Black lives don't matter, and won't matter, until they matter to black people enough that ya'll quit killing each other over stupid shit like shoes.

>im a future single parent, but atleast no one will think im racist!

George Soros

hate black people. Why do people keep saying that I'm racist? Racist means believing that one race is superior to another. I don't think black people are inferior, I just hate those fucking monkey niggers. They're violent criminals and should be exterminated. But just because I think that, doesn't make me racist, because I don't think they're inferior. Also I like mexicans, so that makes me even less racist. And no, I don't support Donald Trump.

>Black Lives Matter

Kek, try to riot in my neighborhood

kill yourself you dirty pile of nigger loving shit. I hope you die

The best way to deal with BLM Terrorists...

(((Implying)))

Dear Black Lives Matter Terrorists, You are not entitled to this country because of work you did involuntarily. Relatively speaking, negroids were very well compensated for their labor, happy in their bondage, and weren't typically hacked apart by other slaves as you constantly were in your shithole homeland of Africa. Since 1865, your negative economic contribution has been, let's say, 100 trillion dollars; while your positive economic contribution has been about 3 fiddy. The only reason you think you deserve to "share" this country with us is because you are a useless parasite with nothing to contribute, and who leeches off the White man's success; which you call your own. Your modest contributions of cotton picking and domestic service were notable only in that they were the exceptions to the standard and never remarked-upon labor of Germans, Irish, English, etc. Populations and cities, rail lines, canals and so forth sprung up far more in the north. This paved the way to more books being written, museums popping up, and the prestige of the Ivy League. Meanwhile, the South in its manorial model fell far behind the North economically and intellectually; suggesting that slavery was not only not as foundational as you suggest but actually detrimental in the short term while still foisting groids upon us in the long term. Many White laborers had it far worse than slaves AND regular white men- the vast majority of whom didn't hold slaves. They were screwed by having their wages driven down and being unable to compete while the big plantations or slave owners were renting out their nigs for other labor. Carver didn't invent peanut butter at all; not even a "new" formula of the old Mesoamerican formula.

I main BLM and I agree. Black Mage does matter!

the only support BLM fags have to worry about is child support.

btfo

There aren't enough lulz in the universe for this.

Ahh you see here we have a specimen that is probably 19-24 years of age that graduated high school with no PROPER guidance. She either goes to college and majors in some stupid shit for God knows what reason and hadn't realized that the modern usefull society uses college as an invested so they can fit into the structured consumer world and live good wealthy lives and have a good future, but not this specimen. This specimen either does not know what the word investment means and majors in the pop art major like every other dysfunctional youth member she has sewed to be part of. She works as a waitress at the coolest bar and grill in town and wear J's and colored highlights and probably isn't the most attractive female in the bunch. She works hard shifts and goes home to Ja'Quan who is cool because he kind of looks like chief keef and lived near the hood growing up. Ja'Quan cant speak English very well and has an IQ roughly near 86 and doesn't know anything but Fucking the specimens pussy when she is high and getting fired from subway or failing at each every other thing that requires a tad bit of intelligence to do. Now these two live in an apartment which they owe their landlord a sum of money monthly instead of being smart( lol as if) and investing a piece of property to hopefully own one day and get of the loop, but Ja'Quan would get mad as this would require him to get off the stamps and work real hard. Truly dosent matter because he is too stupid anyway. BUT, that just how it is anyway darling? You love when men in your life get mad and treat you like shit? Just like your dad used to do when he beat you and raped you huh? You are listening to daddy and truly making him proud. One day when all "the white bois" are married to the smart pretty white women and have successful lives, you are still gonna be cashing in that shitty check, and paying that shitty rent to your landlord, but Tyrone was worth it. End your life you redundancy.

>is a self loathing white turd

Checked

>man

>dick
I know it's a copy pasta bait but still.

Beaner Lives Matter?

then those shitheads get upset about being run over... lel