youtube.com/watch?v=pYuneoDLKow
youtube.com/watch?v=zBXDQEAEwck
youtube.com/watch?v=BJwp_uCpSUQ
fauux.neocities.org/horror.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rdWGSjOmmUg
pixlpa.com/flow/melter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep a good mindset.
Will take a bit to kick in, don't try any more.
1 tab will keep you going for 6-12 hours.
Have fun.

I know.
I wasn't planning on take another tab because I'm not looking to go to fucking mars my first time.

Put on some good music and avoid mirrors.

"acid" cuz 90% of shit is fake nowadays unless you got some real serious connects.
but just chill mane, have some snacks, some juice and all that, if you smoke, enjoy a cig or a bowl, go look outside. enjoy it man

guy i got it from got it from the web
and even if that shit was fake, placebo and shit

why should he avoid mirrors faggot, theres nothing wrong with them while trippin, its pretty nice actually seeing yourself while trippin

go to YouTube and watch some suicidesheep playlists
Good vibes

Don't forget to breathe.

Listen to this

you got 2 hours till anything happens so

It's start to hit me right now.
I feel light right now
and have a constant pounding in my head
listening to some pink floyd right now,
suggest some good shit to relax to

>Not sure what to expect
You should have done your research. Too late now. You won't die, at least.

watch enter the void bro

>pink floyd
ayyy

I have done my research.
I know what I should do.
I know to not, not breath.
Also sick trips br0

You should cut up some vegetables or take your car for a ride

being scared? lmao the last thing u want to be while on acid

pray it wasnt 25i
shit killed my buddy

Just test your shit and you'll be fine, especially if you ordered from a reputable source online. A street dealer can get away with that shit but online where people can review you and spread the word if you're caught cutting or false advertising it's a or harder to stay in business

Listen to buddhist chants in headphones. Enjoy...miss doin that shit

Test

where would i get something like that

runescape

runescape

Just 1? Fucking pussy.

Yes.

tripping inside sucks

try going for a walk while listening to some tunes

>1st time
>not trying to have the worse trip of my life first time
i smoke weed every other day but don't have any right now

it's 11 pm and apparently murderous clowns are out roaming the streets or some shit

listen to gramatik

runescape

clowns are your friends

would smash

Just google lsd test kit, they're totally legal and only like $20

Put on some Flatbush Zombies or Underachievers and trip on the music fam

this

Don't be on Cred Forums while you trip.

it's way too hard to describe what you should expect. Just know that Physically you are OK. there is nothing wrong with your body. enjoy some music like you never have before and. you probably wont be sleeping for 8-12 hours

Don't get stuck on a thought loop.

watch these

youtu.be/DgPaCWJL7XI

youtu.be/tUX4OMkSRpI

after those

watch adult swim off air, and thank me later.

^^^^^
youtube.com/watch?v=IbCZ8BrdrOY

watch the holy mountain. that is all.

that's called being a pussy

I agree with user. Stay the fuck away from mirrors. My gf hurt herself bad in front of on cuz the mirror told her to

My advice: don't expect to have an easy time going to sleep, even after you've mostly come down. You'll be super tired, but if you're still too wired to sleep, don't frustrate yourself by trying. You'll can be sort of emotionally vulnerable at this point, and it can be tough to deal with if you're super frustrated or focused on being physically sleepy.

By all means, try to sleep if you're tired, but if it isn't happening, stay up and do something you enjoy. Try again in a few more hours, repeat as necessary.

I work for Erowid and dancesafe.org

If you have any questions feel free to ask me OP

Don't ever go outside alone at night while tripping for the first time. Ideally you want a trip sitter the first time. Don't leave home if you are tripping alone without experience.

No you didn't

the last thing I would do on acid is browse Cred Forums

bad vibes, man

Stupid.

>do shrooms
>look in mirror
>age 50 years
>skin is starting to fall off
just avoid it, it's not always a dumb myth

youtube.com/watch?v=TFxxv2p-FYA&feature=youtu.be&t=55s

this is one of my go-to songs when i'm entering the peak of my trip or coming down a bit. starts out a bit odd.. but after that it's a primal fuckin jam

-grabs the cheese grater-

watch this.

No matter what happens, don't panic and enjoy the trip even if shit gets heavy or dark. Ive intentionally put myself into "bad" trips purposefully, and they always end well if you stay cool throughout. Enjoy it all and don't panic no matter what.

Become one with the carpet.

Feel it move underneath you.

If you have popcorn walls touch them and stare into them

fuck off kindly

>taking acid
>on Cred Forums

You fucking suck.

write a note leaving reddit's address and the fact that you posted this stupid shit. that way if you end up dying we can enjoy a laugh from your family when they tell us you fucked up.

Get off the computer you fuckin faggot and listen to some music in complete darkness.

And none of that garbage trap rap/pop-hop shit.

I recommend listening to Kyuss - Space Cadet when you start peaking.

Don't be scared, you'll have bad trip.

>dying on acid

GOOD VIBES COMIN YOUR WAAAYYY

DON'T LISTEN TO THE EVIL DOERS

Listen to some King Crimson or Pink Floyd

adult swim off the air!!!!!!!!!

remember that toilets are not required to pee or poo

youtube.com/watch?v=zvVJZq0AdRg&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=pYuneoDLKow

Stay home. Later, when you feel, maybe WALK to 7/11. Enjoy.

Indian detected. We poo in loos or bathrooms in the free world, baby boy.

When ur on acid and you look in a mirror.

OP, avoid mirrors. But, if you do run into one, don't get stuck, MOVE ON with your life. You can spend an eternity infront of one.

One of my favorite things to do is get lost in all
of the absolutely absurd shit that humanity has created
or things we do that seems so normal.
I was in the back seat of a car when i started peaking on my first trip
We were on a highway suspended a hundred or so feet in the air in dallas texas
What the fuck
why.

Listen to Beastie Boys album Paul's Boutique, Natural Born Killers Soundtrack, or some old school trance.

Whatever you do, do not think about beating off. But do drink a bunch of beers.

Details? Green text preferred.

Fuck listening to kike wiggers. The Beefy Boys are the worst combo any human could ever be.

>bad trip at around 3 minutes
you trying to kill him man???

trippy

If you aren't weak minded it keeps you from getting into a thought loop and all of adult swim off air is just fun to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBXDQEAEwck

Did op take bromo-dragonfly and die?

>thought loop

havent tried acid before, but ive done a fuckton of weed, is a thoughtloop when you get trapped inside your thoughts and you just cant stop thinking?

Adult swim off air was made by them for people on psychadelics

it was invented for this reason.

It is what makes Adult swim so cool.

WEW LAD SPAAAACE GHOST

youtube.com/watch?v=BJwp_uCpSUQ

quit being a pussy. eat 2 more and buckle up kid

Youtube ISAM Live by Amon Tobin and leave it paused until you come up. Then watch it while tripping balls.

Don't worry I will watch over you.

Looking in mirrors was the best part of my trip. I saw the faces of so many people, saw my own shatter and come back together. It was the most magical thing that happened for me.

You tell yourself something and believe it to be true and it is basically what gives someone on lsd a bad trip.

Example from one of my bad trips would be I would tell myself that I was dying and wouldn't let it go. I actually felt worse the more I said it and almost called poison control. The best way to stay out of a thought loop is to have changing thoughts.

I work for Erowid and dancesafe..

Why is everyone a bunch of pussys and afraid to look in the mirror? I have seen some pretty fascinating things in the mirror.

check your pulse with one hand and jack off with your other hand, while listening too music of your choice.

holy shit thats what kept happening when i smoked weed and I had to quit because of it, and also why I havent took acid yet. I would think i was having a heart attack or stroke or some other thing killing me

what can you do to prevent that?

The only cure is to stop thinking about it, or benzos like xanax as a last resort.

It will kill your trip if lsd

Not saying this asshole would die from the acid ingestion. It's the dumb shit he would do while under its effects.

Tool,
10'000 days or Laturalus
My favourite thing was sitting in the rain (got lucky, it was a summer rain, so not too cold) in a friends back yard and just listening to the rain fall everywhere, i could hear every drop individually and feel them all on my skin and around the place.
It was fucking fantastic.
Then my friend came outside and asked what the fuck i was doing in his backyard.

where the fuck do you live

good news is you won't die

Op is dead

Does anyone else have problems with acid lasting way too long? My trips on acid last 16 hours and ine of my friends lasted for 24. This is marquis tested acid btw so it's pure

try and telepathically contact the girl you are crushing on. Sometimes on psys people feel that telepathic connection and you get to speak into somebody elses mind and vice versa.

Thought loops are funny for a while to watch if you're not on acid, but then they get a bit tiring

to make you believe in it man, that's why

it's a false thing that 2016wonderland is the only experience, ever. how did they make watches two hundred years ago? how do you machine gears that fine with that level of technology without some hidden elements?

I get the weirdest anxiety on Cred Forums tripping

its because this place is a hell hole

I support this pretty strongly

Can relate. Daily smoker here for 5 years, stopped for 2 weeks to go overseas. When i started up again every time i smoke i notice a rapid heart beat and think i'm going to have a heart attack. Think weed is now a trigger for anxiety for me but i had caps yesterday and was fine.

This man right here know's what's up.

Also, go hang out with Space Jesus and let him take you space, man.

I'm with you buddy not my first time but just took 2 tabs of some quality blotter about 20 minutes ago. If you get uncomfortable just go to a different room or go outside. Change your setting. Just know that even if you're alone, you're not alone

Another good idea.

Also, if you do end up going into a bad headspace, just tell yourself that even though it feels real, it's all just temporary and it will pass.

Kek

Check out Tipper's Forward Escape album. Gulch, The Re-Up and Life Raft for a Death Trip are all good

So what just Google 'buy some acid from Amsterdam'
Or what?
Sauce?

How do you test acid?

Plague of demons by Amon Amarth

just took my first blotter of acid about an hour ago, feeling great right now

Plague of demons
By Amon amarth

Dancesafe sells some test kits online. I bought the full set which is like, 120$ or so, but it's completely worth it.

Saved a friend from taking a tab that had Methalone in it.

No I mean where do you buy the El Hess DEe online?

Death Grips
trust me I listened to this whole album after dropping 3 tabs

Well sounds like you're fucked

You freaky bitch

Yeah... you see shit turn into gold (literally), and some awesome laughter at the end

scared but optimistic sounds like my first few times...best times of my life to be honest...best acid trips for me were the ones that got just a little bit scary when i dived into my own psyche a bit but was grounded to earth by my friends around me...set and setting my friend just go with the flow and do what feels right.

Dude fuck the shit out of you.

QUAD VIBES COMIN OP OH YEAH

Is jerking it any good on an acid trip? On uppers like coke and mdma orgasms are fucking fantastic.

It entirely depends on where the trip takes you.

On acid, the orgasmic bliss that eminates from your genitals can begin to eminates from different parts of your body. Your body becomes filled with pleasure almost overwhelmingly, especially when paired with MDMA. The pleasure seems to penetrate physical space and spread to transdimensional versions of your being. It's the best orgasm guaranteed if you do Molly too.

I'd say that i very important, yes.

Candyflipping is the fucking besttttt

I came here my first time when I had 10 tabs. Ended up taking 5 tabs by suggestion. Worst night ever.

trust me

This is the best antidote
youtube.com/watch?v=rdWGSjOmmUg

Were you with anyone? I took 6 tabs with my now gf and had a fucking great time.

Also do you know exactly what you took?

I took 6 tabs of gamma goblin LSD. Best stuff ever still taking it to this day. 100ug each. And I wa with 2 friends 1 took 2 tabs and the other took 3 tabs.

5 tabs*

I smoke often, 4-5 times a week. When I smoke sativa I usually spend a half hour or so early on thinking that I'm about to have a heart attack. Serious anxiety.

But then I found the secret: black pepper balls.

Seriously. Just grab like 7 or 8 and chew them up. It stops the anxiety almost immediately. Some terpene or other aromatic is what does it. Plus spicy stuff is fun to eat when you're high.

Dunno if it'd work with acid, and frankly, I can't deal with eating anything at all when I'm tripping.

Also death grips is the fucking best!

80808 by death grips on LSD and Dabs is fucking intense but dope.

pixlpa.com/flow/melter.html

can't find any good drugs =(