en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/themes/
e621.net/post/show/500469/2014-abdominal_bulge-animal_genitalia-animated-ant
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

motivate them to do their best every day

take them to their game like a decent human being

Tap on the breaks suddenly.

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

Now wherever you post today we'll all know it's you mr.september 2012

Roofies, camera, penis inside some kind of hole.

Motivate them and congratulate them for making it this far in life

show them what the real world is like for little whores. then checkem

Make sure they eat their wheaties and inspire them to be both sports and moral exemplars!

your job, you degenerate turd.

boo
well obviously.
THIS THIS RIGHT HERE SO HARD!!!!

Yesssssss.

It's like a tripcode, but EVEN MORE obnoxious.

(not rly though, plenty of people bought it in sept 2012)

Someone is gonna screenshot this and I better be in it

no man fuck you

Determine the quality of their vaginal hygiene

Virginity test.
Make sure they are still virgin, by seeing if their hymen is broke.

Fuck off and die, creepy ass nigger.
Go jump off of a bridge and stop sniffing pubescent cunts

Let them sleep and leave them alone.

I agree.

RAM DIDGERIDOO UP PUSSY WITH SLEEPING IN POSE ON BUS EXPOSING PUSSY AREA SO VIVIDLY

ALSO DIDGERIDOO IN ASSHOLE, SLURP POO AND ATTEMPT TO PLAY 1812 OVERTURE

ALSO FIRECRACKERS

AND ELECTRIC EEL

Don't do anything since you already posted their image on Cred Forums and the moralfags here will rat your ass out fast.

FIRECRACKERS ARE FOR 1812 OVERTURE BTW

I was wondering why my "Pass user since" thing wasn't working. Now I too can prove that I gave shekels to this shithole.

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2016.

quite your job

Quit, those girls probably think the world of you or at the very least trust you to not be perving on them. You should be killed and dismembered by angry lesbian satanists.

>Im not Chad who lives under the illusion that hes some good guy.

being a swimming coach is the best job ever, why would i quit

Because they trust you not to want to stick you cock in them.

why are you going around every thread asking for a screencap with you in it ?

Like .. I realize that some people on this world are beyond pathetic, but even you must realize that even if it were to happen and even if you were to be the most popular thing about that screencap, no one would ever either believe you or even give a shit that it was you that was "included"

>being this much of a faggot
I come to Cred Forums for the first time in years and this is what I see. What the fuck

Welp saving these pictures for later

wake them up and explain to them if they don't kiss the front of your pants you'll kick them off the team and tell their parents you found them having lesbian sex in the locker room

any pics of them not sleeping? cant even see them to know if their hot or not.

quit your job you idiot

Since when is it posting the Cred Forums pass stuff, lols

u r scum

srry ur not scum

Im 4 chan pass user since septembr 2012

Quit being a creep, for starters...

You're gonna have to cut a little deeper than a butter knife, dude.

Spoken like somebody who bought a pass in SEPTEMBER 2012

>Cred Forums Pass user
cocksucker

See the issue isn't so much that you want to fuck the pubescent pussy. Its the fact that you've been put in a position of trust over the girls. That's all, and see the fact that you are fantasizing about violating that trust means your an untrustworthy piece of shit.

A butter knife with a serrated side is still a butter knife dude.

>being poor

And...?

How does it feel to have the ultimate embarassment of having everyone now know that you actually pay real life currency to use this shit-tier scum-of-the-earth garbage-can literal-asshole-of-the-internet sorry-ass-excuse of a website?

Everyone you talk to can sense something off about you. You'll never be normal. You'll never be loved because no one will ever know you for who you really are.

GAY HAHA OP IS FUCKIN GAY AF HAHAHA WHAT A HOMO

It feels awesome.

Lemme... lemme just give you a little hint. Maybe i shouldn't.

You're trolling yourself. See, all i have to do is post. I just have to BE here. And you are falling all over yourself getting pissed about it.

But if you insist, entertain me more.

I'd say good since it's anonymous...

Feels pretty good.

I'd like to see you design a website with half the complexity of this one.

middle one looks like Heidi Hollinger

what would you do?

nothing wrong with paying for this site

people that do help support it, which lets the lazies (me) still use it

thanks for your efforts^^

YES didgeridoo idea
put into anus

Go with the long game. Charm the hell out of them, be awesome, get them creaming in their panties for you, and keep them that way until they turn 18. Fuck them on the day they graduate high school.

I've done something similar and it works very, very well. Especially since if you're in a position where a new crop rotates through each year. You have them all in different stages of the game. The ones you're fucking, the ones you're close to fucking, the ones you're just getting started with, and the ones you're considering starting with. It's a constant flow of new pussy if you manage it right.

fuck this thread
>Cred Forums Pass user since September 2009.

Well, you're welcome, but if you're lazy, i would highly suggest getting the thing. You don't HAVE to wear this obnoxious fucking notification. We're doing that intentionally because fun.

It's only 15 bucks a year, and then no more captchas. Evaaaar.

What a faggot

It something you need to accept.

It makes people feel like a special snowflake when really no one gives a shit. Plus it helps make Cred Forums money, more retards are gonna want to feel like a special snowflake.

I am TOTALLY a special snowflake. I'm a snowflake borne out of an ocean of piss.

Show feet

Why the fuck don't you call a bus like a normal person?

Start here, OP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming

This. Goddamn do I love feeling special.

You should post moste pics of them

There you go!

1] STOP HOGGING THE SEATS
2] GET YOUR GODDAMNED SHOES OFF THE CUSHION
3] LEARN TO SUCK A DICK PROPERLY

this is the girl on the left, just for you tarantino

I like feeling like a complete cog in the wheel. I am literally a ghost in my personal and work life. I work super hard at work but no one at work knows anything about my personal life, I am really efficient at my job but talk to no one so I stay where I am and let others get credit for my work even. Then at home I tell my girlfriend and whoever she brings home to never acknowledge my existence. She stays with me rent free and gets a car and other luxuries but I just watch while she has sex with other partners and lives her life never talking to me. She gets scared sometimes when I catch her around a corner too fast, she doesnt even know I exist besides paying her bills and the utilities of existing physically. I am a complete spectator in how she lives her life. Right now she is having difficulties with her romantic interest Dyllon who can't accept my presence as a ghost in her life. She explained to him I do not exist but he is really creeped out by me and wants her to come over to his place more but she likes having her own space. It makes me happy :D

Tell her to get her shoes on. It's unsafe.

Start an intimate relationship with them behind each other's backs, then, rape 'em

Yes. That perfectly describes me right now. I have the ability to show myself apart from the rest of the site, and that makes me better.

I was going to say take the left girls socks off and suck her toes, but her feet look busted, so, never mind.

where is right grill then?

Take some up close pics

kek approves by your dubs post more with her hair down user!

if this isn't already a copypasta, i'm gonna make it one

if it's your original work, brilaint stuff user, brilliant stuff

definitely put your cock in her mouth! maybe show us the tits

Good on ya mate

make them put on their seatbelts you irresponsible fuck

show feet

take off their socks and smell them while you masturbate to their bare feet

I vote you just post more pictures. Don't act like you don't have more creep shots :P

Bukkake

its hard being a responsible adult

Oooh! Oooh! Take them to their game! then congratulate them for their effort!

OP is to much of a Pussy too bukkakke

anymore of her facing forward and where is the other grill?

Post. Everything. Good. Sir.

take off her sock, or more close ups of her feet

why is there a whale in the desert?

we're on the move my friends

timestamp with a post card congratulating them

I too have a Cred Forums pass

Feels bad man. I feel like this is really how it is for me and why I have no friends in college or high school

If they are all roofied, none of them can remember, you'll have a few hours of uninterrupted fun and no one would be the wiser

Bone

is OP still alive?

Give em a bowl full of eggs to eat

the fbi got to him

>It's like a tripcode, but EVEN MORE Autistic.

Good point

You know what's the best part?

I actually am autistic.

So how much did that cost?

>
lol at this troll

15 bucks for a year.

jerk off quietly and shoot a load on both but let them sleep through it like a good coach would

reported. mods?

you are sick and need help

And i'm not normally a troll. But this was just too good. I had the pass, and Cred Forums was getting all ready to get idiotically pissed off about it. I mean, i'm not one to TRY to troll, but if i can just stand here and scratch my ass, and have people lining up to shit themselves over my existence - can't say no to that.

council them on the dangers of fucking or associating with niggers, also whores arn't respected

I'm too drunk for this shit.

Fuck off we need this thread

Incorrect. You are not drunk enough. Fix that.

>what should i do?

become an hero

faggot

Man. I could tell you that I have been here since 2003. I could tell you that the only reason I came to Cred Forums and Cred Forums was because of the cp. I could tell you exactly why I still browse this diminishing imageboard... but it's the internet. And you'd never believe me anyway.

Wait, how the fuck is a bus taking pictures? Is this that transformermania shit ive been hearing about?

how do I turn that shit off? I don't want to see green shit on posts, I don't give a fuck if they've had a pass up their ass since 1888

You can't. HAHAHA.

The ball is entirely in my court.

oh, i dunno, how about you fucking COACH THEM

you could kill yourself and i wish you would

>only having a pass up your ass since 1888

fucking newfags gtfo

it's just for the birthday pass price discount period anyways, it will go away after that

Wat?

Where'd you hear that?

Mods dont care. Give your reporting a rest cuz nothing will be done about it. This is what b is for

haha. it is pretty funny that he cant do shit. but your answer to his post mad it even more funny.

You must share most pictures

Give us more pics of these girls on the bus

give us a fucking dropbox or some shit

>this is ALL we've gotten on this thread
OP give us more!

you idiot he is their coach not calling their bus a coach

Take them home to their loving parents who have trusted you to get their children home safe after the game.

Spread their legs apart and eat some young pussy while you still can

timestamp pls

tell them to put their seatbelts on and lecture them about road safety

I don't think so. It's listed on the actual pass page, so it probably won't get removed.

I'm a newfag because I don't like that shit on my screen? Moot would never pull some shit like this and you know it, newfag

Time-stamp or b8.

>plenty of people bought it

Cred Forums gold was a meme

You feel for a meme

Cred Forums gold =\= Cred Forums pass retard

Dude. It allows me to make posts without typing captcha.

Look. Just a submit button.

Eeeewww... Chrome.

>mom sex thread

Yes

I got chrome AND firefox open.

Chrome doesn't handle really long threads well, and i've got a pony thread open in there.

Eat their feet

This thread is boring. What is your firefox theme.

I'm Vegan

Firefox has themes?

you don't care much for security do you?

You know my city and state. Have at it hoss.

>addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/themes/

Go nuts.

lol new fag

I don't think i have these. So default i suppose.

you use Firefox and don't know about skins?
I bet the NSA are having a hell of a laugh with your ass

I just want a web browser, i don't give a fuck what it looks like.

Go get yourself some style on Firefox my friend.
You can never go wrong with a custom theme either. (Yes, you can make your own by uploading or some shit.)

NO mattter how much niggin nigs do white people always gotta copy shit

we also know you have a jpeg named 217510, initiating hard drive scan across Garden City, MI computers

Not all of Cred Forums is Cred Forums. There sane areas of Cred Forums. I was thinking of getting a pass, because the botnet, I'm not a robot shite is getting old. This green bullshit though convinced me not to.

u dont understand

those browsers are not secure, anyone can use a free fucking app to penetrate that shit, Chrome is owned by Google which is owned by the NSA which is watching you through your cam and listening to you through your microphone right now, and even when you have your shit powered down and the laptop closed, they're still listening and recording and piling it up in Utah

Initiating hard drive scan?

Okay, you got me, don't know what the fuck that means.

I pity the dude that has to read through my shit.

Get the fuck out of here new FAG

It's at the beach idiot

U can use ghostery on chrome, so there's that.

shark futa
really?

it's not a default, this user just has his "since4pass" going on (which is fucking dumb)

>tabs
>shark futa
>Necro
>chrome

well played, sir.

Yeah, it's a real fun gif.

e621.net/post/show/500469/2014-abdominal_bulge-animal_genitalia-animated-ant

leave them alone

Then the NSA is listening and watching me....

They're really sick in the head if they wanna watch the shit 'I' do on a daily basis.

ask the second one to get her god damned shoes off the seat

I pity everyone who chances using shit like that when any good attorney will inform you that the average American commits 3 Felonies a day (usually unintentionally and unaware it even happened)

ok
I can understand that.

Oh, well i knew that. Or more generally i know that it's basically impossible to live in america and not be committing crimes. So if ever the Assyrian god that is our justice system decides it wants to hurt you, it can and will.

But it's no fun living in fear of that.

I couldnt open that link fast enough

Sniff her socks

No. You're way off.

Any geek would have exposed this if it were true and if they did.

Holy shit would NSA and google be is deep shit.

So go back and smoke another joint you dumb fuck.

Okay, well, i meant to go to sleep like 3 hours ago, but i couldn't pass up this shitposting opportunity. But i'm tired and out of coffee.

what sport?

WTFF

ah brilliant user.

kek
> Right now she is having difficulties with her romantic interest Dyllon who can't accept my presence as a ghost in her life

Man Snacks would have loved this green shit, and also nice trips you fucking newfag

How bout it fags?

Nah. I've been here for a good while, and I'm not leaving anytime soon.

looks like there is a tiny face on the back of her head

ape hot hot

>since september 2016
>good while

Holy shit, I grew up in Garden City, MI. I never ever hear it mentioned.

tell her to remove her fucking shoes from the seat.

those bookmarks tho

I like young girls. Tonight I was drinking with my friends. Just three of us at my ground floor apartment listening to music and playing darts. We noticed three girls out the window. They asked if we had alcohol. I asked their age. They said 17. I said no. They asked to use the bathroom. So three 17 year olds are now in my apartment. I'm 26. The girls clearly wanted to stay. The age of consent is 16 here. We ended up giving them 3 beers and sending them on their way.

But fuck it's a little exciting just thinking about them being so close. I wish I could have done something. Even just a hug. But I know that my friends are not that way.

NICE.

What if I was cutting your head off with a dull knife while your bound and tied up. Would you still wish you could have down something?

>
holy fucking kek

Yeah. I haven't even spoken to someone that young in years. They were cute. They may have lied about being 17. They looked more like 15 to me, but I don't know.

I wish I did something. They obviously were into us. So damn cute.

Yes. If I'm about to die I might as well have enjoyed my last day.

Holy shit lmfao look at this glistening knight in shining, white armor

but then, how else will all the driverless delivery vehicles know what storefronts and streetsigns look like?

finger the loneliest one, she's probably more desperate for it than any and won't complain. how old are they?

I don't even get why he's mad. I didn't touch the girls. I guess maybe I shouldn't have given them alcohol, but what will 3 beer do between 3 girls?

>I didn't touch the girls

because you're a pussy beta

My friends are normalfags. They have gfs of the same age of them who they live with and have been dating for nearly a decade. I'm surprised they didn't say anything about me letting 17 year olds in.

Nice one dude

Not molest them or post creepy pics of them on Cred Forums. That would be a good start

>secretly they thought the same

They were talking behind your back after and thought "damn, he can't even get 17yo pussy, why are we friends with this beta loser again?"

No they weren't. I've known these guys since we were kids. I want to just cuddle with a young girl. Sex seems like too much. But would it really be so bad to cuddle with a 17 year old?

Indeed

kys

>NSA and google be is deep shit
Let me explain to you how this works:
*they* are in control, and *you* are not
geddit?

do a human centipede

We did shit like that in college. We were 21-23 though. Used to have them come party. Fucked 2 or 3 of this girl's friends over course of a year. My roommate found a cute girl near the college football stadium too and she came around for a while.

Problem is once they get too comfortable shit starts getting weird, and is why people say "The punishment for fucking a highschool girl should be to have to hang out with a highschool girl." Getting rid of them was the hardest part of it all because they eventually became too much of a pain in the ass to handle.

but_why.gif

Well for the betterment of mankind... for starters.

Why would that better mankind?

tell that skank to take her shoes off the seat

what a cunt

your newfag is showing
sept 2012 is when they came out w the pass lmao